Tactically wise, to avoid saying you're financially strapped or broke after spending a little money buying your z30.

Compare yourself to the billions of humans who own cars and houses, and you'll see that $hundred is nothing at all. Your testimonial is good but then you shred the credibility that you just created because you add the fact that you don't have money left over for anything else.

Managing your money, Managing your budget, Managing your personal finances, Managing your lifestyle, Managing your priorities, Yes this is important but NO the price of the z30 isn't a big consideration when you look at your other major expenses.

For several months, many posts and threads about the z30 have mentioned personal money problems. Unhelpful. Not good. Some have even written that they have a hard time paying for rent !!
    11-13-13 07:32 AM
    Hello. I understand your point. There are bigger expenses but to some people, the pull of buying a Z30 outweighs these other things. Maybe these people just want to feel as if they have something special, EVEN THOUGH they have other large expenses.
    11-13-13 07:41 AM
    I might have missed your point ? but having a roof over your head, a car, food on the table, clothes for your kids, clothes for yourself are all much more necessary and important than having a Z30.

A Z30 you can live without ... pretty difficult to live without that other stuff ...

If you compare buying a Z30 dollar for dollar to buying house ... $600 or 700 for a Z30 pales in comparison to $300,000 for house ... but it is possible to live without a smartphone.
    11-13-13 07:54 AM
    I might have missed your point ? but having a roof over your head, a car, food on the table, clothes for your kids, clothes for yourself are all much more necessary and important than having a Z30.

A Z30 you can live without ... pretty difficult to live without that other stuff ...

If you compare buying a Z30 dollar for dollar to buying house ... $600 or 700 for a Z30 pales in comparison to $300,000 for house ... but it is possible to live without a smartphone.
    Agreed.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10.
    11-13-13 08:11 AM
    Agreed.
    Agree.

--

Before the z30 came out, many posted about its pricing, in terms of it costing too much.

There are many posting now, about how they have no money left because of their new z30.

--

Over and out.
    11-13-13 08:17 AM
    Tactically wise, to avoid saying you're financially strapped or broke after spending a little money buying your z30.
    "Tactically wise"?? What in the world does that mean????
    11-19-13 10:06 PM
    "Tactically wise"?? What in the world does that mean????
    Yeah, the English around here is really starting to fall apart. Just yesterday I saw someone write "would of". *Facepalm*

Posted via CB10
    11-20-13 12:12 AM
    For some people with a house and a car payment 700$ is a lot of money. When I just bought my house, I had maybe 100 dollars of wiggle room a month. Not everyone can afford that 700$. Hell, I've bought great cars for less than 700$. 700$ is a ton of money. I would never pay 700$ for a phone, especially one that's going to cost half that in four months.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-13 05:55 AM
    Expense of an item is a very individual thing. It is all about priorities. Yes a house, car, rent etc is much more than a phone in many cases but the phone is an extra. You do not have to buy a new phone especially since almost everyone considering the phone already have another working smart phone. Spending 700 dollars on a toy is quite a lot of money even for those that have more than average amounts of money.

Posted via my Z30
    11-20-13 09:05 AM
    A second smartphone is a luxury. One spends within one's earning power.
    11-20-13 09:31 AM