i've wiped my z30 nearly 3 days ago,it is still at 99% is everything allright?please help me out !
    05-12-16 10:26 AM
    Your going to need to reload the OS... http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...loader-927076/

You might could use LINK if it recognizes and will allow you to reinstall the OS... sometimes it won't will doing a wipe.
    05-12-16 10:42 AM
    Same here. The SE has been stuck on security wipe for a day now. I tried to use blackberry link but it doesn't detect my device. I've tried the reboot option, hold down the power as well as both volume buttons and nothing is working. It goes through the same process of erasing memory very very very slowly. Please help...

Posted via CB10
    05-12-16 11:40 AM
    Same here. The SE has been stuck on security wipe for a day now. I tried to use blackberry link but it doesn't detect my device. I've tried the reboot option, hold down the power as well as both volume buttons and nothing is working. It goes through the same process of erasing memory very very very slowly. Please help...

Posted via CB10
    U should long press the power button for more than 20 seconds...then it will be detected. First round it gets on when u press and hold around 10 seconds...but keep holding the power button and it will go off again...make sure u connect ur fon to reload process before pressing power button!
    Good luck..

Posted via CB10
    05-12-16 11:50 AM
    U should long press the power button for more than 20 seconds...then it will be detected. First round it gets on when u press and hold around 10 seconds...but keep holding the power button and it will go off again...make sure u connect ur fon to reload process before pressing power button!
    Good luck..

Posted via CB10
    This worked! Thank you for your valuable input.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-16 12:10 PM
    This is a very frustrating situation that I had on a ShopBB Z30. I had tried to do a security wipe and it just went for days and stayed stuck at 98% or 99% with no end in sight. Here is what worked for me - apparently after BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.3.2 - BlackBerry protect is enabled. I just went into settings to shut down BlackBerry Protect. With no password protection & BB Protect off - the security wipe took about 40 minutes. Possibly this will work for you.
    05-12-16 12:12 PM
    Damn. Now during the link reload process to restore to factory settings, I get a new error message that says: An error has occurred while downloading software to your device, Please verify your Internet connection or try again later, if the problem persists. Wtf...

Posted via CB10
    05-12-16 01:11 PM
    Damn. Now during the link reload process to restore to factory settings, I get a new error message that says: An error has occurred while downloading software to your device, Please verify your Internet connection or try again later, if the problem persists. Wtf...

Posted via CB10
    Mayne some issues with ur internet from wer u r downloading it?

Posted via CB10
    05-13-16 07:33 AM
    Your os will crash...you must reloa os

BlackBerry addicted
    05-13-16 08:57 AM
    Mayne some issues with ur internet from wer u r downloading it?

Posted via CB10
    Do you mean I need to insert my Sim card in order to do the security wipe?

Posted via CB10
    05-13-16 12:24 PM
    Do you mean I need to insert my Sim card in order to do the security wipe?

Posted via CB10
    U were doing security wipe or BlackBerry link reload?

Posted via CB10
    05-13-16 04:17 PM