02-21-14 01:36 PM
31 12
tools
    You can also use the volume rockers on the side to change your notification volume as long as you aren't using some kind of media like music or videos.

However you must go to Settings / Main Volume and turn OFF the Always Adjust Media Volume slider. That way you can easily reduce the ringer and notifications with the rockers. Keep turning it down and it goes to vibrate only, one tap further and it's off completely. Nice.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-14 01:14 AM
    To be fair I always hear complaints about vzw, but to be honest they aren't that bad of a company. Sure the employees are about as useless as they come, but in terms of service and coverage (at least in my area) they're is no competition. I'm willing to put up with a little bull sh!t as long as I have excellent data coverage.

If the only two issues are knuckleheads at the store, and slow release of BlackBerry updates... I think I can live with it

Posted via CB10
    02-21-14 04:45 AM
    Does anyone out there have the update software download as a file that can be downloaded directly to phone as if it came from Verizon over the air direct?? NO Computer needed.
    02-21-14 08:52 AM
    I just downloaded a leak for the first time because I got tired of waiting on Verizon. I got the latest leak released on Valentines Day. It's great so far. Had a few glitches (can't open Facebook from the Hub, a few contacts' phone numbers mysteriously got deleted, Blaq sometimes doesn't sync up with the Hub). Minor things until the official Verizon OS 10.2.1 is released but I'm digging it so far.

Posted via CB10
    I had the same problem on my Z30, just sideloaded the Facebook and Hub Barr files and fix it, If you know how to sideload I can post the files you need to sideload. Let me know.

Posted on my flagship Z30 10.2.1.2141
    02-21-14 09:48 AM
    I had the same problem on my Z30, just sideloaded the Facebook and Hub Barr files and fix it, If you know how to sideload I can post the files you need to sideload. Let me know.
    You may want to try and delete, then reinstall the offending apps to see if that fixes things. I had the Facebook problem on my Z10 until I did that.
    02-21-14 12:31 PM
    I'm still waiting for the update for my Q10. I chatted with a verizon rep and they had no idea about the update and told me to contact BB to see when they would be releasing it. I told them that BB had already released it a while ago and that the Z10's have already gotten the updated, but the Q10's and Z30's are still waiting. He said he looked in the system and that the last update (of any kind) was for IOS on 2/21.

WOW, I'm just a little shocked (and probably shouldn't be) that they didn't know anything about the update or that even one of the BB phones already had the update.

I've sent emails and Tweets, but haven't gotten any type of response.
    02-21-14 01:36 PM
31 12