I can't believe Verizon hasn't made the modifications to make an app for the Z30. Makes me really have to think my continued loyalty to this carrier. It would be really nice to have for Z30 use have on my Z10 just saying Version.

Posted via CB10
    blackguy07 likes this.
    11-16-14 02:29 PM
    im glad my team is sucking right now
    11-16-14 11:36 PM
    Just download the Android version. I agree that the support should be on all (most) platforms but till then, you need to make due with what you have. Wish I could be more helpful.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 11:59 PM
    I use Sportsnet from BlackBerry World...does it for me...

Rocking the Z30 Regina SK Canada
    11-17-14 12:14 AM
    Find your apps on Aptoide!

STA100-6
    11-17-14 01:32 AM
    I use Sportsnet from BlackBerry World...does it for me...

Sportsnet app from BlackBerry World is horrible! It's so under supported that I actually installed the android version from Google Play instead and other then no push notifications, it works great.

OP, as other have mentioned. Just install the NFL mobile app android version from Google Play through SNAP. I checked for a buddy of mine the other day and if you're on any 10.3.1.xxxx leaks the app works great.

Look! It's Zedzilla 30!
    11-17-14 07:46 AM
    I have a .bar file for NFL Mobile. I have it running on my Z30. You can thank Xsacha and grab it from this thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...bworld-967423/

Look in the list in the first post.
    jaydee5799 and cyblitz like this.
    11-17-14 08:34 AM
    I have the android version of NFL mobile on Verizon but you still do not get all the Verizon features like being able to stream the games live. The app still will not validate your Verizon account.

http://djteknision.podomatic.com. Teknision (All mix No talk) Podcast
    11-18-14 03:36 AM
    I have the android version of NFL mobile on Verizon but you still do not get all the Verizon features like being able to stream the games live. The app still will not validate your Verizon account.

PodOmatic | Podcast - Teknision (all mix no talk) Podcast. Teknision (All mix No talk) Podcast
    Oh yes it does. The bar file he posted above validates your account and i stream games all the time. Have you tried it? Xsacha fixed the bar file.
    11-18-14 05:23 AM
    Sportsnet app from BlackBerry World is horrible! It's so under supported that I actually installed the android version from Google Play instead and other then no push notifications, it works great.

OP, as other have mentioned. Just install the NFL mobile app android version from Google Play through SNAP. I checked for a buddy of mine the other day and if you're on any 10.3.1.xxxx leaks the app works great.

Look! It's Zedzilla 30!
    Hmmm...Scores, Standing and News...like I said...does it for me :-)

11-18-14 05:56 AM

In all fairness.......i haven't used the Score app from BlackBerry World in months. When I was using it, I get a BlackBerry notification spark and it would never go away. I'd have to delete the app and then reinstall it, very annoying. So once I saw that Sportsnet had no intention on providing support to the app, at least not regularly I deleted the app and installed the Android version.

Since then the android version has been amazing. It's one of the few apps that runs extremely well on BB10 and it sees updates regularly. Like almost every week it has improvement updates. So I'm not going to bother going back if what I have now works great. Just need to have push notifications and life will be fantastic with this app.

Look! It's Zedzilla 30!
    11-18-14 06:19 AM
    Oh yes it does. The bar file he posted above validates your account and i stream games all the time. Have you tried it? Xsacha fixed the bar file.
    No I did not try the bar file posted. I will give that one a try. Thanx.

http://djteknision.podomatic.com. Teknision (All mix No talk) Podcast
    11-18-14 12:24 PM
    I have a .bar file for NFL Mobile. I have it running on my Z30. You can thank Xsacha and grab it from this thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...bworld-967423/

Look in the list in the first post.
    I just posted about switching my father to the Z30 and one issue would be the NFL app. How do you get the .bar running on the Z30?

Not sure if it needs to be sideloaded or have to use Sachesi, but I will admit that I have never sideloaded anything. Only used 1mobile if I needed a certain app. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    11-18-14 02:14 PM

I'm glad that the Sportsnet app is working for you. However I'd have to agree with the previous post, the SCORE and SPORTSNET apps are extremely "laggy" and very basic.
    I follow the NFL on an hourly basis, so definitely not going to be using SPORTSNET for my needs. After switching from the Z10 to the Z30 I was able to use the NFL mobile app for a few weeks before getting error messages. Now,
    for me, adding the NFL mobile page to the home screen works well, rotoworld home page, Bleacher Report and ESPN.

Via The BlackBerry Z30 experience!
    11-18-14 09:58 PM
    Download Sachesi and the .bar file from the post I shared. Open Sachesi, connect your phone, and click on the install tab in Sachesi. Enter your current device password if you have one. Click the "Install File" button and point to where the NFL Mobile bar file is and it will install to the device.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-14 08:25 PM
    I just got my Z30 and noticed that NFL Mobile wasn't available. I restored my Z10 apps and there it was. Tried it out and it seems to work. Will know for sure this weekend.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 07:02 PM