I've bought a BlackBerry Z30 (STA100-2) from Amazon Germany about a month ago.
    I'm verry happy with the phone but I noticed that the speakers have a slight echo that seems to get worse. It was barely audible at first but it's very obvious now, especially when listening to a clear voice of someone talking (YouTube, radio, songs).

Sadly Amazon won't let me return the device as the return period is over since a few days and I can't seem to find a hotline or Email adress for BlackBerry support. The warranty disclaimer in the package was in Hungarian.

Does anyone know where I to get support or even where I could send the device?
    I've posted this on the official BlackBerry support forums but I figured I'd find help here earlier.
    So thank you in advance!
    04-28-14 04:58 PM
    I got this number from Fido awhile back. I don't know how much use it will be though
    1 (888) 746-5831
    Ealaionta likes this.
    04-28-14 07:41 PM
    Thanks for the number, but I would need one for Germany or some other support method for Central Europe.
    Their German website only points to the support forums and to @BlackBerryHelp on twitter
    04-28-14 08:50 PM
    It is under warranty, so simply contact amazon, that you need help with service and send it, wherever they tell you. It is out of return period, but not warranty right?

Posted via CB10
    Ealaionta likes this.
    04-28-14 10:42 PM
    It is under warranty, so simply contact amazon, that you need help with service and send it, wherever they tell you. It is out of return period, but not warranty right?
    Looks like you're right, I called and they will now send me a new Z30 and take my old one back.
    Kinda embarassing that the answer is so obvious but I was confused because of a similar problem I had with my PlayBook a while back.
    There was a special email adress for returns and BlackBerry sent DHL to my front door to pick it up and replace it 3 days later. That kind of service doesn't seem to apply to the newer devices
    04-29-14 09:26 AM
    Blackberry does have a strange service model, at least in Czech Republic, where I live.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-14 11:42 AM