Z30 w/ the latest official update.

I purchased Neutron the other day from BBWorld. Unfortunately the app couldn't navigate and / or recognize (not sure which) the music files on the sd card in the Z30. I'll figure this out later.

What I did in the meantime is use the built in and easy to find file manager app to navigate to the sd card, copy the entire music folder with one finger press, navigate back to the phone's internal storage and paste the entire music folder to internal storage. Simple and efficient. Neutron works just fine now reading the music files from the device.

I know that iOS and Android both struggle with this kind of file management out-of-the-box, but it's just another day in the office for BlackBerry.
    02-02-14 06:54 AM
    Actually that sucks or me !! I have tons of music on my card in hate that neutron app doesn't recognize it smh. I can't just move all my music. Happy it worked out for you though

Posted via CB10
    02-02-14 07:02 AM
    I use neutron also but all my music is on SD card. The app recognised the files on initial install no problem. I have a Z10 though. San Disc ultra 32 gb
    02-02-14 07:03 AM
    San Disc ultra 32 gb
    That's what I'm using. Still not sure what this issue is.
    02-02-14 11:46 AM
    That's what I'm using. Still not sure what this issue is.
    Open Neutron, swipe the screen left, pick sources, click the plus symbol at the bottom then pick file system then external SD card.

Posted via CB10
    02-02-14 03:34 PM
    Using 64gb Lexar sd on Z30. No issues with Neutron recognizing the content on it.

Posted via CB10
    02-02-14 09:33 PM
    Neutron Player found all of my music but shows my old camera pics as album art Grrr.

I've tried the - Create folder>move song into folder>move album art into same folder and name it 'folder' but it doesn't work. (It does with the default music app).

Posted from my Z30 via the CB app
    02-03-14 02:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD