Before all you fake haters start to attack and say troll and all that B.S. I've had a Blackberry since nice piton and live in Waterloo so I have a right to criticize more then the average.

If these specs are what is really coming out it proves Blackberry hasn't changed their own mentality just acting like their changing.

They continue to dissapoint and fall short every phone release, the z10 has its issues and just looks like crapola compared to I-phone and android. Don't get me wrong, the broswer is awesome and I love it but soooo many things missing ESPECIALLY in the STYLE department.

If this z30 is spec'd out like this, mark my words it will be instant fail. I understand and am well aware that quad core etc is not really needed. I'm fine with that as I believe this os has potential to be fast and fluid running with dual core but most people are bored with blackberry and when they hear these specs they are not excited. And when people are not excited whats the point to buy device that you literally carry with you 24/7.

Second point I really want to make is how boring and plain Jane blackberry is and how crappy it's interface looks, no style at all. I mean ZERO, the Z30 looks like crap from the leaks and it's crappy resolution why would people wanna buy this thing. The interface n 10.2 is ugly as sin. The swipe and gestures are cool but it is just ugly ugly ugly.

Blackberry seriously needs to hire a fashion designer of some sort to style their product because this is some beta looking device/interface.

Go ahead bashers and start, just remember I've owned a blackberry probably than most here and I'm just venting the same frustrations that have been talked about for the past 5 years.

I can't believe I am saying this but after owning an ipad mini if apple releases a 5 inch phone I would probably buy it. I never thought I would say that but here I am doing it.

Very SAD!!!!
    szlevi and yxd0018 like this.
    08-07-13 03:50 PM
    Hey, you're entitled to your own opinion. Having said that I disagree with you. You comment that the 10.2 OS is ugly and the style of the Z is ugly. Disagree. And I have had a few BBs myself.

Sounds like you need to make yourself happy and buy whatever device it is that you think is stylish.

As for me, I stylin with my Z.

Be happy.
    kbz1960, jedibeeftrix and BB12MX like this.
    08-07-13 03:58 PM
    Go get an iPhone. Who cares? It's a phone. I'm over it. I miss my newton. And my palm e3. Oh well, .

Posted via CB10
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    08-07-13 04:10 PM
    Hardware of z10 is nice but still behind I think. They have to style up the phone. Too boring.
    08-07-13 04:50 PM
    whats the difference when 95% of the phones beign used have cases on them, does it seriously make a difference. why so many people care about the look when they buy it to soon after they purchase soemthing cover it up with a case. its mind bottling "you know when things get so crazy it gets your thoughts all trapped like their in a bottle"
    08-07-13 05:14 PM
    I'm hoping they eyecandy nicer looking UI comes at a later update. Right now, I'd prefer them to catch up, optimize, add all the features they can. Then lets see where TAT takes us.

Right now they're more busy with the minor details and other UX aspects.
    j21jam6 likes this.
    08-07-13 06:28 PM
    You live in Waterloo and that gives you more of a right to be critical? Dood, get over yourself.

Your criticism is as valid as anyone else's. And opinions are like eh-holes. Everyone has one and they stink most of the time.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10!
    08-07-13 07:14 PM
    Lol!! You definitely entitled to your opinion but living in the Waterloo area doesn't make you any more knowledgeable than others. I totally disagree with you on the Z10 styling. Its an awesome phone in my opinion and I'm loving it every second. Should BlackBerry unleash more of the "TAT" design or capabilities on the phone's display? I would say hell yes, BlackBerry be bold and daring. The Z30 looks classy and beautiful in opinion and I can tell you right now that I am SOLD! All BlackBerry needs to do now is "razzmatize" or blow the average consumers mind with some gimmicky visual displays (of which "TAT" is able and capable to deliver).
    DJM626 and BB12MX like this.
    08-16-13 10:41 AM
    Second point I really want to make is how boring and plain Jane blackberry is and how crappy it's interface looks, no style at all. I mean ZERO
    Are you on drugs? The styling of the BlackBerry 10 operating system is one of the most attractive of any platform. period. iOS looks childish. Android looks cluttered and messy. Windows Phone is much closer, but it lacks the style of BB10. Just take a look at the keyboard in BB10. It's gorgeous and nothing comes close.
    digitalman101 likes this.
    08-16-13 07:56 PM
    While everyone is entitled to their opinion, I wish some people didn't share.

Posted via CB10
    toneytone likes this.
    08-16-13 08:02 PM
    Before all you fake haters start to attack and say troll and all that B.S. I've had a Blackberry since nice piton and live in Waterloo so I have a right to criticize more then the average.

If these specs are what is really coming out it proves Blackberry hasn't changed their own mentality just acting like their changing.

They continue to dissapoint and fall short every phone release, the z10 has its issues and just looks like crapola compared to I-phone and android. Don't get me wrong, the broswer is awesome and I love it but soooo many things missing ESPECIALLY in the STYLE department.

If this z30 is spec'd out like this, mark my words it will be instant fail. I understand and am well aware that quad core etc is not really needed. I'm fine with that as I believe this os has potential to be fast and fluid running with dual core but most people are bored with blackberry and when they hear these specs they are not excited. And when people are not excited whats the point to buy device that you literally carry with you 24/7.

Second point I really want to make is how boring and plain Jane blackberry is and how crappy it's interface looks, no style at all. I mean ZERO, the Z30 looks like crap from the leaks and it's crappy resolution why would people wanna buy this thing. The interface n 10.2 is ugly as sin. The swipe and gestures are cool but it is just ugly ugly ugly.

Blackberry seriously needs to hire a fashion designer of some sort to style their product because this is some beta looking device/interface.

Go ahead bashers and start, just remember I've owned a blackberry probably than most here and I'm just venting the same frustrations that have been talked about for the past 5 years.

I can't believe I am saying this but after owning an ipad mini if apple releases a 5 inch phone I would probably buy it. I never thought I would say that but here I am doing it.

Very SAD!!!!
    Move on to iPhone or Android and be gone please. We don't need your type around here.

Posted via CB10
    toneytone likes this.
    08-16-13 08:04 PM
    Are you mad bro. The z10 is one of the best phones. It's fast, fluid and effortless! Now for the z30, keep in mind that when it does actually release the specs might be different. You just don't know.

Also know that the z30 will be sporting Wireless Power Consortium meaning it will be Supporting Qi Wireless Charging as well. No other phone on the market can do that, so how can you claim that the z30 will be a fail. People are so fast to judge a phone that hasn't even released yet. For all you know the specs might be upped from what you are reading now. The dev A's for the z10 had only 1 gb ram the z10 had 2gb. Let's see what the final specs will be and read the article below for the wireless charging to be on the z30. Pretty awesome I might tell you. Who knows what else there will be and one final thought. 10.2 has amazing features.

Q1 wireless charging for the z30.
    http://www.berryreview.com/2013/08/1...less-charging/

Posted via CB10 from my Awesome Z10
    DJM626 likes this.
    08-16-13 08:10 PM
    "Also know that the z30 will be sporting Wireless Power Consortium meaning it will be Supporting Qi Wireless Charging as well. No other phone on the market can do that..."

Although, wireless charging would be epic for the Z30, and a step in the right direction. You are mistaken. The galaxy S line has had the wireless charging QI since the S2. You can buy kits for it. Nexus 4 has it (not very good mind you.) And Nokia does it with almost all of their phones, with the 920 and 928 baked in, (A wireless cover for the Lumia 925). I think it is catch-up and definitely building towards the next step. However, they should push 1080P for the screen. At least. We won't be going above 1080 for a long time, so the work to get a 1080 p screen in there would be a good investment. With 1080, wireless charging cover (removable back so assuming it will be an option, if it is there), and BB10.2, they would then ensure 4.2.2 is in 10.2 and PAY for the apps mainstream wants! They can market BB10 as the phone that meets in the middle of all the eco systems (a key niche of choice) and support flexibility between, windows (exchange), Android (Apps), and Iphone (ITunes compatibility). BlackBerry will can be a stand alone. However, the apps to cover the gap between eco systems has to be there. The hub makes this possible. That is the direction they should take IMHO.
    08-16-13 08:22 PM
    It is just a freaking phone /OS, right?

BTW, it is a freaking awesome phone /OS.

Posted via CB10
    08-16-13 08:34 PM
    To eat their own I suppose. All I know is that the current leaked specs would be more than enough for me. Higher specs would definitely help in the marketing department, but I know what the BlackBerry 10 can do with a dual core Will would be more than enough for my needs. I totally disagree about the looks of the z10, in my opinion it's a very slick and understated device.

As for the z30, from the leaked video, I think it's a stunning design. All the slabs are beginning To look the same, but the z30 looks different to me. And I'm fine with 720p. I don't need 1080p on a 5 inch screen, sucking up valuable milliamps from the battery.

I think more than specs, I wish BlackBerry would fill out there ecosystem with all the highly desired apps. That would be the biggest boost for the platform.

Like I said, to each their oen. But I'm more than happy with my z10 and I'll be more than happy with my z30 when it does come out.

Bb10 all the way!

Posted via CB10
    BB12MX likes this.
    08-16-13 08:47 PM
    Personally, aside from how efficient the web browser is, I find it the crappiest app on the phone. It is so absolutely counter-intuitive to the way I use a browser that it's pretty much useless to me. I hate being reminded about the places I just visited - I'm not a teenager with the attention span of 15 seconds. I need a fast and efficient way to get to the sites I use most often- not the ones most recently.

Everything else is designed to "move forward", why is this the only app designed to "go backwards"????
    08-16-13 08:57 PM
    Blah as long as the screen looks good pixel density doesn't matter, in my opinion. 1280x720 doesn't look too sharp on my nexus 7 but that's because it has a 7 inch screen. 720p on a 5 inch device should look decent, you probably couldn't even tell the difference. The galaxy mega 6.5 is sporting a 720p screen, so yeah.... that won't look too sharp. The z30 should be fine aside from the fact that it will be scrutinized for not having that "full hd" screen. I personally can't wait for it!

Z10? Why yes it is.
    08-16-13 09:03 PM
    whats the difference when 95% of the phones beign used have cases on them, does it seriously make a difference.
    Unless you are.talking about contractors and rednecks countryside I haven't seen a phone in a case since 2003... This.must be another BB-specific relic of the 90s and early 2000s, this hilarious infatuation with ugly and bulky cases here.

Sent from my LT30p using CB Forums mobile app
    08-17-13 02:50 AM
    Blah as long as the screen looks good pixel density doesn't matter, in my opinion. 1280x720 doesn't look too sharp on my nexus 7 but that's because it has a 7 inch screen. 720p on a 5 inch device should look decent, you probably couldn't even tell the difference.
    O pleahhse, PLEAHHHSE, FFS, stop with this idiotic nonsense, once and for all.
    The differences between a 720 and a 1080 screen devices are OBVIOUS especially side-by-side, you need to seek professional help if you cannot see it immediately.

08-17-13 02:53 AM
    O pleahhse, PLEAHHHSE, FFS, stop with this idiotic nonsense, once and for all.
    The differences between a 720 and a 1080 screen devices are OBVIOUS especially side-by-side, you need to seek professional help if you cannot see it immediately.

I think YOU need a class on the human eyes' visual perception. I know a good opthalmalogist in the area. If there was a CLEAR difference between the two and i mean CLEAR not something like " oh I can definitely tell the difference when playing angry birds their beaks look sharper!" I bet youre probably one of those. Why does the new moto X come in 720p? A flagship Motorola phone hm? They must understand the concept. "Full hd" is nothing but a label like "retina display". So if you're arguing from a marketing standpoint then I would I agree, but to tell me you have super human vision and can tell the difference between 720p and 1080p I say go take a cold shower.

Z10? Why yes it is.
    08-17-13 10:14 AM
    I think YOU need a class on the human eyes' visual perception.
    I work for a scientific visualization company for over a decade now - any.more question about me?

I know a good opthalmalogist in the area. If there was a CLEAR difference between the two and i mean CLEAR not something like " oh I can definitely tell the difference when playing angry birds their beaks look sharper!" I bet youre probably one of those. Why does the new moto X come in 720p? A flagship Motorola phone hm? They must understand the concept. "Full hd" is nothing but a label like "retina display". So if you're arguing from a marketing standpoint then I would I agree, but to tell me you have super human vision and can tell the difference between 720p and 1080p I say go take a cold shower.

Z10? Why yes it is.
    Good God, you have absolutely no clue.about the subject... Please, refrain from spreading your nonsense about resolutions, you are clearly not helping.anyone.
    As for Moto
    1. it has nothing to with your visipn issues, your cluelessness about desktop real estate or visual acuity.in general
    2.it's an admittedly MID-TIER phone, unlike BB's upcoming Z30 aimed clearly at the high-end
    3. even as a mid-level device the Moto got panned universally for not having a full HD (for your clueless type: it's a marketing term.for 1080p, that is)

You may now go ahead and keep embarrassing yourself but remember, spreading inane crap does not help anyone, least BB...

08-17-13 10:34 AM
    I work for a scientific visualization company for over a decade now - any.more question about me?

Good God, you have absolutely no clue.about the subject... Please, refrain from spreading your nonsense about resolutions, you are clearly not helping.anyone.
    As for Moto
    1. it has nothing to with your visipn issues, your cluelessness about desktop real estate or visual acuity.in general
    2.it's an admittedly MID-TIER phone, unlike BB's upcoming Z30 aimed clearly at the high-end
    3. even as a mid-level device the Moto got panned universally for not having a full HD (for your clueless type: it's a marketing term.for 1080p, that is)

You may now go ahead and keep embarrassing yourself but remember, spreading inane crap does not help anyone, least BB...

Oh jeez. You're reading comprehension must've been abysmal in school. I won't even waste my time to be honest. Good luck with using a magnifying glass to see how much sharper that beak is on angry birds on that 1080p screen.

Z10? Why yes it is.
    08-17-13 12:32 PM
    Jeez, I really hope the Z30 will be arriving soon. I'm not only excited about it, but I'm also excited about the fact my fiance and I will both be using BB10. Because she is getting really frustrated with her Android phone, so I'm giving her my Z10. Come on BlackBerry, hurry and release the Z30 already.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 07:24 AM
    S3/S4 are ugly as hell to me but they've still sold millions of them.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    08-18-13 07:28 AM
    Hire a fashion designer for BlackBerry.....haha come on ;P
    Nd btw Z10 looks more polished than the iPhone 5....

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Z10
    08-18-13 02:43 PM
32 12