Hi, this is actually my first post here in crackberry. hi guys! okay anyways going back to the issue.

I've been using Z30 for more than a month now and I connected my twitter and facebook. The app is fine, the contacts have synced very well and most of my contacts have pictures and are linked to their respective profiles (twitter and fb). For some time now there were issues with facebook messages not being deleted in the facebook hub right? and i saw in the forums that to solve that, you need to delete your facebook account in the accounts of the bb, which apparently i did. After i remove FB, all facebook shiz were removed like the messages, the hub shortcut, even the contacts (which is something expected actually) then i logged my account again, then during the setup, i made the settings all into yes for the sync message, find friends, calendar, event for facebook. then after awhile, I saw my calendar, bbhub and other fb related back on my phone, but unfortunately, for the contacts part, when i view the facebook in the contacts app, it says no contacts.

I tried re logging fb again and again, even uninstalled, rebooted, backup and restored my phone, and stil lthe contact apps still showed "no contacts" for the blackberry tab. i tried connected my linkedin and it was able to sync, my twitter was able to sync too but not facebook.

please please please help meeeee.

oh yeah, before when i sync my fb, when i view the facebook contacts in the contacts tab, it will continuously refresh until it shows or loads my facebook friend contacts (which usually takes about 3-4 hours coz i have over 4000 friends in fb). the thing is this time it shows no contacts in the facebook app.

some details of my phone:
    z30, running on 10.2.0.210
    fb app is the most updated one
    12-28-13 10:34 AM
    Welcome to the land of the z30.

Have you ever done a hard reset.
    Hold volume up and down buttons until you see the blue loading icon. Might take 30 seconds.

Also if your comfortable with loading a leak the new one 1925 us fantastic in my z30.

Posted on my Z30 on CB10.
    12-28-13 12:33 PM
    Hi okay ill try to do a hard reset. Whats the diff with it if I simply restart it using tge power button?

I actually want to install a leak but I dont know which one I should install and how.

Noob question: if I install leaks, would my phone be fully working still? )

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 06:22 PM
    Hi, I just finished doing the hard reset with tge volume button but contacts still not loading

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 06:36 PM
    Hi okay ill try to do a hard reset. Whats the diff with it if I simply restart it using tge power button?

I actually want to install a leak but I dont know which one I should install and how.

Noob question: if I install leaks, would my phone be fully working still? )

Posted via CB10
    Yes

12-28-13 08:46 PM
    Install the 1925 it's been great in my phone.

12-28-13 08:47 PM
    My facebook contacts still not loading...

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 09:43 PM