Yesterday I bought an unlocked Z30 but had to return it today due to the LTE/4G bands not gelling well on TMO. Upon returning they actually have to go through the phone and inspect it to make sure no damage was done. The guy came out and said, "I've never heard of this phone but it's freaking amazing!" Haha. Made my day... except an employee of a Cell Phone warehouse stating he had never even heard of it...
    03-12-14 06:22 PM
    Feel-good story, I think the Z30 is a winner it is a matter of people getting their hands on it.

On a side note how did you get your tagline "Posted from my Z10 with Zero App-Gap"? I have looked in settings, tried searching the forums and inquired in another post and so far no luck in getting help.
    03-12-14 06:27 PM
    On a side note how did you get your tagline "Posted from my Z10 with Zero App-Gap"? I have looked in settings, tried searching the forums and inquired in another post and so far no luck in getting help.
    That's his Forums Signature.
    From full website, in top left corner near your name, click Settings to open a dropdown list. From there select Edit Signature and you're golden.
    03-12-14 06:51 PM
    That's his Forums Signature.
    From full website, in top left corner near your name, click Settings to open a dropdown list. From there select Edit Signature and you're golden.
    Hi thanks I found it , I was looking at the settings in the top right of the website which are different.
    03-12-14 07:01 PM