... WOW. I've used many other devices, but using this feels immensely satisfying. Everything about this phone is just perfect, especially the screen, battery life, and keyboard.

My one gripe would have to be the contacts app which does seem a bit un-intuitive, but that's just nitpicking.

Overall though, fantastic phone.

Any tips and tricks would be appreciated.

Posted via CB10 from my (amazing) Z30.
    world saviour and macallik like this.
    03-24-14 04:51 AM
    Yes. Find out more about gestures. Like swiping from left to right goes back to previous screen one step. BUT swiping from left to right starting from the bottom left screen takes you back to root directory

Z30STA100-2/10.2.1.2141
    03-24-14 05:01 AM
    You couldn't have come in a better timing. If you're familiar with leaks, which I'm sure you can see are taking the CB nation by a storm as we speak, 10.3 just leaked. I'd wait a bit for a new user, but my oh my, it's a beauty!!
    On a sidenote, 10.3 is a beauty, just like Wayne Rooney's goal vs West Ham
    So I've been using my Z30 for 2 days now and...-wayne-rooney-goal-vs-west-ham.jpg
    ... WOW. I've used many other devices, but using this feels immensely satisfying. Everything about this phone is just perfect, especially the screen, battery life, and keyboard.

My one gripe would have to be the contacts app which does seem a bit un-intuitive, but that's just nitpicking.

Overall though, fantastic phone.

Any tips and tricks would be appreciated.

Posted via CB10 from my (amazing) Z30.
    03-24-14 05:20 AM
    It's an Amazing phone, enjoy!
    03-24-14 01:17 PM
    Learn the keyboard gestures!

c
    03-24-14 01:47 PM