With the latest developments including BlackBerry seeking an accelerated sale of the company, do you think we'll see the Z30 come to market? Or will it be delayed until 2014?
    09-05-13 05:48 AM
    Not sure if it's going to market with the given romured time schedule or season and I don't see its going to sell.

Its a big slab and big screen with no apps. Whats the purpose of the big screened phone in that situation? Majority of phone users don't like big phones... and thats why iPhone sells like hell.

If they made the whole size a bit smaller than z10 with bigger screen, 10mp cam, 3gb ram, and latest processor (an energy efficienct one) with the right price, there's a big chance.

Motorola x (moto x) will chew blackberry up.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by systemvolker; 09-05-13 at 11:24 PM.
    09-05-13 06:25 AM

Its a big slab and big screen with no apps. Whats the purpose of the big screened phone in that situation. Majority of phone users don't like big phones... and thats why iPhone sells like hell.

Posted via CB10
    Have you missed the memo of Android having 70% of the marketshare?

I guess you also missed the record high sales of the Samsung Galaxy S3 that has a bigger screen than the Z10?

You must have also missed, that the average Android phone has a bigger screen then every iPhone had until the number 5 came out?

At least you are a funny clown...

Motorola x (moto x) will chew blackberry up.

Posted via CB10
    But I am not sure that you are doing it voluntarily...

In the other paragraph you say, that the majority doesn't want big phones and now you say that the Moto X will complete chew BlackBerry up?

What sense does that make?
    If anything, BlackBerry would have the edge, as every phone that has been launched by now, is smaller.
    Heck, people should buy BBOS is the 100s of millions, if they like smaller phones.
    ^
    That never happened though...

Btw, what does the quoted sentence actually mean?
    It's rather cryptic.

Posted via CB10
    nquyen, szlevi and wincyUt like this.
    09-05-13 07:23 AM
    Have you missed the memo of Android having 70% of the marketshare?

I guess you also missed the record high sales of the Samsung Galaxy S3 that has a bigger screen than the Z10?

You must have also missed, that the average Android phone has a bigger screen then every iPhone had until the number 5 came out?

At least you are a funny clown...

But I am not sure that you are doing it voluntarily...

In the other paragraph you say, that the majority doesn't want big phones and now you say that the Moto X will complete chew BlackBerry up?

What sense does that make?
    If anything, BlackBerry would have the edge, as every phone that has been launched by now, is smaller.
    Heck, people should buy BBOS is the 100s of millions, if they like smaller phones.
    ^
    That never happened though...

Btw, what does the quoted sentence actually mean?
    It's rather cryptic.

Posted via CB10
    "Screen size" and "whole size" of a phone.

What a man... (cant watch)

Bro, moto x is not too big... its about the same size with the nexus 4 with bigger screen and its cheaper. z30 is almost a phablet... its possibly bigger than galaxy s3 (i haven't seen the z30 in my palm yet)... yes s3 was doing good sales but that was before. Right now some people hate those.

Iphone 5 is not too big aswell... z10 is bigger than iPhone but screen size are about the same (z10 is slightly wider)

Z10's size would be the perfect size but of course its better to have it with big screen.. not increasing the whole size of the phone.

Thats why I'm not expecting it to sell because there are lots of high end android phones coming next quarter or next year.

I heard about LG, Sony, and possible moto x Google edition.

Thanks for the complement about the clown. Lol

Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 08:07 AM
    And oh yeah, majority people... yes... big phones are disturbing inside the pocket... and oh, lol the apps. Thats one of the big thing why blackberry its struggling... but its getting better now, slowly... and blackberry is planning to sell the company... now what?

I'm still not sure though... this is just what i think.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 08:13 AM
    According to N4BB, they are already beginning production. Makes little sense to stop and scrap months of work. It's coming out.

IMO with Flipboard and other rumored top apps coming, along with the OS 10.2 release AND BBM going multiplatform, I think there will be a big push by BlackBerry. We'll just have to wait and see.
    Last edited by Jaguarandine; 09-05-13 at 03:18 PM.
    DJM626 likes this.
    09-05-13 03:07 PM
    And oh yeah, majority people... yes... big phones are disturbing inside the pocket... and oh, lol the apps. Thats one of the big thing why blackberry its struggling... but its getting better now, slowly... and blackberry is planning to sell the company... now what?

I'm still not sure though... this is just what i think.

Posted via CB10
    Well, we are not sure what you think either - very few of your sentences made any sense so far.
    09-05-13 03:28 PM
    With the latest developments including BlackBerry seeking an accelerated sale of the company, do you think we'll see the Z30 come to market? Or will it be delayed until 2014?
    I'm pretty sure it will arrive otherwise the millions they spent on R&D (plus on production as it's likely to be in manufacturing by now) would go down the toilet instead of making at least a few hundred million bucks back.
    It won't save BB but at this point it can only get better for BB, even a sale price can be boosted by a new device - and let's not forget the fact that the whole market is moving towards bigger screens which makes it much more attractive from a sales PoV so it's possible it will be the best-selling BB10 device (unfortunately that's not a huge challenge, ahem)...
    09-05-13 03:30 PM
    They will do some focus groups to see whether they should spend a lot of money to market it. Then they will release it with little marketing and it will be on Woot a month later. That's what you do when you probably won't be in the hardware business next year.
    09-05-13 03:43 PM
    I'm confused with blackberry on why are they planning to sell the company... thats why I'm saying all of that.

I love the os but I don't like the hardware design and quality except for q10... i got the z10 and I've compared it to others and its a bit awful.

Let's see the z30 then if it catches the eyes of the customers.

Edit: apologies on my bad English and grammar. Lol

Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 11:24 PM
    I love the os but I don't like the hardware design and quality except for q10... i got the z10 and I've compared it to others and its a bit awful.

Let's see the z30 then if it catches the eyes of the customers.

Edit: apologies on my bad English and grammar.
    No apology needed. From what has been shown in the videos, the Z30 appears to be the best looking full touchscreen BlackBerry has ever produced.
    09-05-13 11:37 PM
    No apology needed. From what has been shown in the videos, the Z30 appears to be the best looking full touchscreen BlackBerry has ever produced.
    I completely disagree, the Z10 is far superior to that Samsung knockoff I saw in the videos... I never liked BB before BB10 but BB10's design is pretty awesome (even if its screen small to my use I'd have kept my tryout unit if it weren't for the showstopping bugs.)
    09-06-13 01:30 AM