Hey Guys,
    This is the second time I am posting this thread since I didn't get any help from my first thread. I hope to get help from this thread.
    So, I am using BLACKBERRY Z30 OS: 10.3.2.2474. I tried downloading Snapchat normal file it gives UNABLE TO INSTALL APP. Then I tried downloading Patched Version of Snapchat ( PATCHED FROM LUCKY PATHCER) this also gives me the same error UNABLE TO INSTALL APP. I tried cobalt GOOGLE PLAY STORE method and downloaded play store and then from their I downloaded SNAPCHAT it again gives UNABLE TO INSTALL APP. Please guys can you suggest me how to download SNAPCHAT on my device.

NOTE:- I DONT NEED CASPER.

Thanks & Best Regards
    12-03-15 06:18 AM
    Hey Guys,
    This is the second time I am posting this thread since I didn't get any help from my first thread. I hope to get help from this thread.
    So, I am using BLACKBERRY Z30 OS: 10.3.2.2474. I tried downloading Snapchat normal file it gives UNABLE TO INSTALL APP. Then I tried downloading Patched Version of Snapchat ( PATCHED FROM LUCKY PATHCER) this also gives me the same error UNABLE TO INSTALL APP. I tried cobalt GOOGLE PLAY STORE method and downloaded play store and then from their I downloaded SNAPCHAT it again gives UNABLE TO INSTALL APP. Please guys can you suggest me how to download SNAPCHAT on my device.

NOTE:- I DONT NEED CASPER.

Thanks & Best Regards
    How many times have you read that it can't be done? It won't work on BB10. Period. Posting the same thread over and over again expecting different results.....
    12-03-15 06:30 AM
    How many times have you read that it can't be done? It won't work on BB10. Period. Posting the same thread over and over again expecting different results.....
    Hey Dude,
    With all due respect I have posted this thread to get help and it is possible and only professionals like cobalt knows it how to do. So if you can help me HELP!!! and if you don't know how to install please stay out of it
    12-03-15 07:13 AM
    Get Casper
    12-03-15 11:08 AM
    Hey Dude,
    With all due respect I have posted this thread to get help and it is possible and only professionals like cobalt knows it how to do. So if you can help me HELP!!! and if you don't know how to install please stay out of it
    Hey DUDE, if you searched you would have read that even Cobalt (among many others) said it can't be done. He even has it in a thread title. So either get the substitute app or get the Priv if Snapchat is so essential to your existence. Snapchat developers will not allow it to work with BB10 phones.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1051594
    Last edited by Smokeaire; 12-03-15 at 11:53 AM.
    bigjman likes this.
    12-03-15 11:30 AM