Sometimes I get them, sometimes I don't, especially not the flashing led. Did a test, and sometimes the led only flashes for a brief time then stops. So if I leave my phone briefly, I may miss a text.

Anyone else experience buggy behavior? Very frustrating missing text messages.

I think my phone is buggier than normal?

Posted via CB10
    09-15-14 11:54 PM
    Sometimes I get them, sometimes I don't, especially not the flashing led. Did a test, and sometimes the led only flashes for a brief time then stops. So if I leave my phone briefly, I may miss a text.

Anyone else experience buggy behavior? Very frustrating missing text messages.

I think my phone is buggier than normal?

Posted via CB10
    How can anyone help you if you don't even state what model phone you're using, what os, what carrier.... your signature says you have a galaxy.
    09-16-14 12:00 AM
    How can anyone help you if you don't even state what model phone you're using, what os, what carrier.... your signature says you have a galaxy.
    How dare you talk like this to he who sleeps on R'lyeh?!

But, if that's not much of an
    inconvenience, oh dead one, do provide more information. Also curious how you managed to get tech gadgets working on deep water conditions.

Did you try the top buttom reboot (hold it till you see the BB loading screen)?
    09-16-14 12:05 AM
    How dare you talk like this to he who sleeps on R'lyeh?!

But, if that's not much of an
    inconvenience, oh dead one, do provide more information. Also curious how you managed to get tech gadgets working on deep water conditions.

Did you try the top buttom reboot (hold it till you see the BB loading screen)?
    You're thinking of Cthulhu, this guy is Cat Hulu.. different thing altogether.
    09-16-14 12:12 AM
    You're thinking of Cthulhu, this guy is Cat Hulu.. different thing altogether.
    Maybe it's the Old One's pet... you MUST be careful...

Posted via CB10
    09-16-14 09:39 AM
    Hahahahahaha!

Well in deference to HPL I changed it to Cathulu lol.

I have a z30 of course, official OS software release 10.2.1.2977 from an OTA update on bell Canada. STA100-5.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-14 03:27 PM
    Hahahahahaha!

Well in deference to HPL I changed it to Cathulu lol.

I have a z30 of course, official OS software release 10.2.1.2977 from an OTA update on bell Canada. STA100-5.

Posted via CB10
    Are they never arriving at your handset or is the LED/sound not always alerting you to a message?

Some Verizon users have an issue where messages aren't being received.

Verizon Z30 running 10.3.0.1154 on CB10. My boring channel but has cute Frenchie puppy pics
    09-16-14 04:17 PM