I paid for a live video feed for the Cynosport Dog Agility World Championships from Nashville Tennessee and want the video on my Z30 all the time, on the road, wherever. No interruptions for messaging, FB, phone calls etc. My PlayBook 4G LTE sim is a cheap data sharing plan so I moved it into my Z30 and moved my Z30 sim with my primary phone number back to my Z10. Still using my PB with Wifi to view information related to the video, like the courses for the dog and handler team's runs or to display the results. No stopping video to take a phone call or answer email, DB or lookup info. True multitasking. BBM to Z30 using bridge. Live video is great on the Z30.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 12:26 PM
    Sounds good!
    10-24-13 08:02 PM
    Nice, DickDorf, (I couldn't just call you ****), I'm stuck on a Sprint plan with work that's so (network) slow I want to chuck the Galsxy S3 sometimes. I eliminated all frustration by getting myself the Z10 on T-mo and transferred all email accounts to that. Now the work phone is just for calls and GPS and the Z handles all the rest. Another benefit is not having to charge the S3 3 times a day! Now about getting a Z30....
    10-24-13 08:31 PM
    My friends call me ****, my name is Richard and I got the name **** Dorf - last name Ford, from my Zeta Psi fraternity bros. And the BlackBerry 10.2 auto correct was changing Dorf to Ford, which is technically correct.

The Telus sim for the PlayBook, despite being a data add on plan (as the PlayBook can't make calls) has a local phone number and when in my Z30 allows me to make calls. I have made a couple of tests so I can find out at what rate the calls are billed, or maybe it shares with my phone plan too.

I love the Z30, long battery life is great. I have been using it to watch a lot of video and love the big screen. Having the Z10 and PlayBook to do other things while the video is playing, makes me so much more functional when watching video and out and about. Sure hope BlackBerry is able to continue down this path. I am so much more mobile than ever before.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 09:02 PM
    My Grandfather was always called D1ck (maybe the "1" will allow it to be displayed), also named Richard, but I guess he could not use his name for fear of being a bunch of asterisks ;-)

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 09:04 PM