My friends Blackberry Z30 running on OS 10.3.3.2049 is suddenly showing strange problem.
    *The Settings option on phone is not showing anything but just a blank black screen
    *Sometime phone notification shows: Blackberry ID One or more applications/services require you to verify your Blackberry ID. But the Open option shows Black blank screen.
    *The BlackBerry link shows phone as BlackBerry Z30 only, Asks to Reconnect or Reload. If Reconnected the home screen shows phone connecting for a moment and returns to same screen, Reload option starts phone updating, Green light glows then task bar shows phone disconnected then Red light and phone restarts.
    *Windows explores doesn't shows any phone connected
    *Sachesi fails to show phone detail and lists unknown device in device column, Install & Backup screen shows: Searching for USB device.
    *Autoloader hangs computer and hardboot only makes system responsive however in this period device shows normal behavior.
    Note: The OS was updated on 12 Dec only, was working fine til last night when my friend switched it off .
    Last edited by Fool Guy; 12-22-16 at 08:19 AM.
    USCANADA and Root Tester1 like this.
    12-22-16 07:37 AM
    How did you update?
    Root Tester1 likes this.
    12-22-16 07:58 AM
    How did you update?
    Autoloaded !
    Went fine, Was working fine without any issue till last night.
    I did same with my Z30 too Working fine and even updated to next update though non destructively.
    Another Z30 i updated through Autoloader is also working fine though that phone was hard nut to crack as phone memory was just 200mb and device wipe took whole night but subsequent reboot solved it.
    My Son preferred to update non destructive because we Auto loaded his Z30 just few days back.
    12-22-16 08:07 AM
    Autoloaded !
    Went fine, Was working fine without any issue till last night.
    I did same with my Z30 too Working fine and even updated to next update though non destructively.
    Another Z30 i updated through Autoloader is also working fine though that phone was hard nut to crack as phone memory was just 200mb and device wipe took whole night but subsequent reboot solved it.
    My Son preferred to update non destructive because we Auto loaded his Z30 just few days back.
    Maybe use the autoloader again.
    12-22-16 09:35 AM
    Maybe use the autoloader again.
    Tried !!
    Twice or even Thrice ,
    It hangs my computer makes unresponsive even after 15 min and the update window never opens.
    Q is should i wait for longer period ? Whether it works even when windows does not detects phone as drives ?
    I have to restart my computer system to use again.
    12-22-16 09:47 AM
    Tried !!
    Twice or even Thrice ,
    It hangs my computer makes unresponsive even after 15 min and the update window never opens.
    Q is should i wait for longer period ? Whether it works even when windows does not detects phone as drives ?
    I have to restart my computer system to use again.
    Plug in device, run autoloader (let it stay open), reboot device. It should catch on reboot.
    Fool Guy likes this.
    12-22-16 10:05 AM
    Plug in device, run autoloader (let it stay open), reboot device. It should catch on reboot.
    Okay !
    Will try and update you ASAP.
    12-22-16 11:55 PM
    Took almost an hour and then worked as you said.
    Big Thanks from Me and My friend !!
    12-23-16 01:12 AM
    Same problem cropped again, My friend switched off phone and when restarted in the morning settings screen become blank,
    Some of component needs BlackBerry ID authentication appeared in Hub notification.
    Although i have re updated device just now and updating to v. 2163 so if anything creating problem in previous update can be overwrited with new version.
    But the Question remains live: What is happening ?
    Update:
    Doing Security Wipe, Sachesi shows device memory as 10.222 gb only.
    Last edited by Fool Guy; 12-30-16 at 01:05 AM.
    12-30-16 12:25 AM
    Same problem cropped again, My friend switched off phone and when restarted in the morning settings screen become blank,
    Some of component needs BlackBerry ID authentication appeared in Hub notification.
    Although i have re updated device just now and updating to v. 2163 so if anything creating problem in previous update can be overwrited with new version.
    But the Question remains live: What is happening ?
    Update:
    Doing Security Wipe, Sachesi shows device memory as 10.222 gb only.
    You never need to do a security wipe. The autoloader wipes the device a lot faster.

The fact that I've never heard of this happening in over 3 years, and that it happens to both you AND your friend, would seem to suggest you guys are doing something to cause it.
    12-30-16 12:21 PM
    You never need to do a security wipe. The autoloader wipes the device a lot faster.

The fact that I've never heard of this happening in over 3 years, and that it happens to both you AND your friend, would seem to suggest you guys are doing something to cause it.
    No conite they are not alone , it happened in my z30 os 2163

Posted via CB10
    12-31-16 02:17 AM

Rest assured nothing extra has been done with phone.
    Same OS was loaded in 3 other Z30 all are working without any issue ONLY my friends phone is giving trouble.
    However as i mentioned i have overwritten previous version with latest one with non destructive way and advised my friend not to switch off phone at least for a fourth night.
    Two things to be noticed:
    Happens with Restart
    BB ID authentication throws error.
    12-31-16 10:10 AM
    my z30 settings screen goes blank , nothing is appear , pure black screen , cant connect to internet , cant see battery progress in device monitor, every thing is blank
    02-15-17 11:41 AM
    Having same problem,will try to reboot using sanchesi.Issue only started after 10.3.3.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-17 03:06 PM
    It happened to me a few weeks ago after upgraded to 2205 a few days earlier. I had to do autoload again to correct it.

I have never experienced this before.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-17 06:06 PM
    reautoload fix it
    02-15-17 08:07 PM
    Having the same issues - Settings shows blank screen on Z30, Windows doesnt find it either but it did once in a while - BB Link recognizes but does not connect, Emails stopped coming in and browser does not connect just once in a blue moon - BBappWorld comes on but cannot download anything as once you click Download it just stays there.
    The only thing I want it to some how transfer my sms messages into a media card or to an android device but cannot seem to find a solution for this?
    Z30 does connect to bluetooth but not to wifi.

Any solutions will be appreciated....
    03-15-17 04:26 PM
    My z30 did the same. But my os update was over the air from blackberry. The link below is what I had to do, now my z30 is working so good I don't think I want to sell it even the battery life has improved dramatically so much that before I was starting to look for a new battery but now everything is going great.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1102252

Posted via CB10
    03-15-17 07:24 PM
    If I install these Autoloader files will I lose my existing sms messages and other data or no?
    Although I already have the latest BB10 update being 10.3.3.2205 with autoloader am I to reinstall the same again?
    Any links telling how to install autoloader files and if the date is safe or not?
    03-16-17 12:25 AM
    If I install these Autoloader files will I lose my existing sms messages and other data or no?
    Although I already have the latest BB10 update being 10.3.3.2205 with autoloader am I to reinstall the same again?
    Any links telling how to install autoloader files and if the date is safe or not?
    I don't know if you will lose your texts.
    But With your phone acting like it is I think you have no choice but to reload the os otherwise your phone is a paper weight

Posted via CB10
    03-16-17 07:33 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...loader-927076/

You will definitely lose your SMS messages and data on your device using an autoloader. Hopefully you have a recent backup.
    03-16-17 11:21 AM
    Is there any way to go back to a previous version of BB10 which perhaps may solve this? Issue is I cant connect to BB Link properly.
    Definitely need to save the sms messages..
    03-16-17 11:20 PM
    My phone crashed again yesterday. The first time was in Feb, 10.3.3.2205 now I am on 10.3.3.2163. Settings screen went blank, battery got warm, unable to connect to WiFi, very slow mobile data connection, BB logo was missing, e-mail didn't come, many native and android apps crashed... it was all of sudden.

Couldn't fix it unless I did autoload again. Ruined my day.

This really s*cks!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-18-17 11:08 PM
    Try it without any Android apps being loaded.
    If it works for a while without crashing, then add them on one at a time until it crashes. It might be an Android app causing you trouble.
    03-19-17 08:14 AM
    I am not sure if it was caused by an Android app. The first time it happened in Feb it was just only few days after I autoloaded 10.3.3.2205 I had not installed Android apps.

The second time, I do have Cobalt 's GPS, Waze, CoC, Ookla SpeedTest, and some android apps to check my phone bills from my carriers but these the same apps that I always have since 10.3.1 or 10.3.2. Moreover, I wasn't running any of these android apps when the problem hit me.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-17 09:08 PM
52 123