About a day ago my Z30 stopped scrolling (it's literally stuck) while in the Telephone "Call" view. I cannot scroll up or down at all. This is not happening in any other view or menu.

I noticed it after downloading an app (Miika). I may be the app, or not, but that's when it manifested. I deleted the app, but the view is still stuck. I've tried deleting call history, no help there.

Can somebody offer any comment or advice on how to get this function back? I really need it...

Thanks.
    12-05-14 02:36 PM
    About a day ago my Z30 stopped scrolling (it's literally stuck) while in the Telephone "Call" view. I cannot scroll up or down at all. This is not happening in any other view or menu.

I noticed it after downloading an app (Miika). I may be the app, or not, but that's when it manifested. I deleted the app, but the view is still stuck. I've tried deleting call history, no help there.

Can somebody offer any comment or advice on how to get this function back? I really need it...

Thanks.
    Did you give the app permissions for things like device info, contacts, call log. If so, maybe go into App Permissions and see if anything is there. Also, go into BB World, click My Apps, Available, and long-press it and hit what looks like a cloud to completely remove it and then restart your device.
    12-05-14 02:43 PM
    Mr. Rosco,

Thanks for your response. I went into both areas and looked hard for the app, but it's gone. But to follow thru completely, I restarted my deice and the scrolling function returned! Not quite sure why, but I am giving you full credit for helping get it back. Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment and offer help. I appreciate it very much!
    12-05-14 05:50 PM