I have always had a Best Skins Ever screen protector on my berries, but just noticed that They dont have one for the Z30! Which equivalent screen protectors are people using? I liked the low price of the BSE brand. Used to use Invisible Shield/Zagg. but they have gotten a little full of themselves and too pricy.
    03-20-14 09:51 PM
    Xtremeguard, they have 80-90% off sales regularly. I used to buy zagg until I found these. Same quality, fraction of the price.

Posted via CB10
    Lifestyles and tryfe like this.
    03-20-14 09:56 PM
    I bought an iSmooth from Amazon and normally I hate screen protector as they are not fully transparent or feel gooey. This is the first one I liked and it was cheap-six bucks if I remember correctly.

Posted via CB10
    medic22003 likes this.
    03-20-14 11:40 PM
    I use otterbox, 1000% recommended

Posted via CB10 with my BlackBerry Z30
    Lifestyles likes this.
    03-20-14 11:46 PM
    Thanks for that! got 2 HD and reg screens for under $4.00 They have an 85% off sale with "LUCKY85" coupon code.
    Xtremeguard, they have 80-90% off sales regularly. I used to buy zagg until I found these. Same quality, fraction of the price.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-14 12:25 AM
    I use otterbox, 1000% recommended

Posted via CB10 with my BlackBerry Z30
    I always use Otterbox cases, and have done so for years. But I dont use their screen protector... I usually use one of my own, with the case. surprisingly, Otterbox seems to have really dropped the ball on their holsters for the defender series. The holster for the Z10 was absolutely useless. My phone continually fell out, and it took very little effort to do so. and it looks like the holster for the Z30, isnt much better, actually looks like a digression from their original Z30 defender series holster.
    I really want to use Otterbox again, but I insist on the defender series, but also have to have an effective holster
    03-21-14 12:36 AM
    I posted in another thread about XtremeGuard.. I found the film itself has a lower surface quality than any of its competitors- if you carefully examine in bright light at an angle, it is not perfectly glass smooth, but has some imperfections, so it is obviously a lower quality film, and it is also very slightly grippy vs absolutely smooth gliding under your fingers, BUT, and this is a big BUT, everything else about this product is IMO *BETTER* than Zagg or the other brands.. For example I found even the new HD version of Zagg Invisible Shield to "orange peel" and give a mottled appearance, and it has excellent adhesive, unlike the iShieldz product which delaminated if concentrated pressure was applied in a spot.. The optical clarity is not degraded in the least by the slightly lower surface finish; unlike some other products which produce a rainbow crystalline appearance when back-lit, this film does not affect the screen appearance in any way, and in fact I think the lower quality surface finish actually helps this film in that it has not yet exhibited any tendency to pick up microscopic fine scratches that the competing "glass smooth" products all eventually seem to get despite claims to be "self healing"..

I think this balanced use of a more cost effective film combined with their strategy of minimal packaging and not providing an "install kit" with every product is a big winner.. They always seem to have big discount codes which makes the product even more compelling..

Posted via CB10
    03-21-14 12:47 AM
    I suggest you give Gearmaxx screen protector a try, i use it for my Z30 and i really love the precise cuts they have...they come in packs of two ultra clear, anti-glare or Dual pack(which has one UC and AG protector) it costs around 10USD on ebay, do have a look i would highly recommend it to anyone
    03-21-14 01:04 AM
    I just bought the BlackBerry brand, came with two in the package, I'm happy so far. About 6 weeks of use.

From the Z30
    03-21-14 05:58 AM
    I've used Skinomi screen protector since I got the phone back in October with my otterbox. Has been a fantastic product thus far

Posted via my Z30
    03-21-14 08:50 AM
    I bought an iSmooth from Amazon and normally I hate screen protector as they are not fully transparent or feel gooey. This is the first one I liked and it was cheap-six bucks if I remember correctly.

Posted via CB10
    This. I bought these as well. Went right on and no bubbles. Good product.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-14 09:03 AM
    Another vouch for BlackBerry oem, personally the best screen protector I have ever used.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-14 09:32 AM
    Weird as it sounds on using the screen protector that came stock on my z30 when it came out the box. The red triangle on the bottom right peels off easily. I like that it's jus pre-installed and doesn't sit on the top bezel part (earpiece/led/proximity sensor) of the phone. Works for me

Posted from sessy white Z30 via CB10
    03-22-14 05:58 AM
    Just received my Z30 today, and installed a screen protector. Unfortunately the protector does not voter the full screen i.e
    Edge to edge, the reason may be there seems to be a slight bevel where the screen meets the casing! Any suggestions for a full size protector? UK here

Posted via CB10
    SK122387 likes this.
    04-01-14 12:20 PM
    That's cover the full screen

Posted via CB10
    04-01-14 12:20 PM
    Just received my Z30 today, and installed a screen protector. Unfortunately the protector does not voter the full screen i.e
    Edge to edge, the reason may be there seems to be a slight bevel where the screen meets the casing! Any suggestions for a full size protector? UK here

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, I'm with BigWhite. The BlackBerry branded screen protectors don't cover the screen as well as the BlackBerry branded ones do for the Z10. There's just a cm on each side that's exposed, and the speaker and the sensor area is unprotected because the cutout goes beneath them.

Does anyone have any recommendations?
    04-01-14 01:46 PM