Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    I usually charge my phone (Z30) while in bedside mode. Recently I've noticed when checking phone (for full charge) the screen is greyed out and flashing.
    Why should this be, is this likely to be a hardware or software issue?

Phone OS version 10.3.2.2876

I have noticed other flashes, a white flash on resume from screen off or flip to wake.
    Now after leaving it on charge in the greyed out screen state, these white flashes are greyed out ones and the screen was frantically flashing coming out of bedside mode requiring a reboot.

Can a Crackberry member in UK provide contact details for Blackberry UK tech support?
    Last edited by DAZCRACK; 11-28-16 at 12:44 AM.
    11-27-16 05:20 AM
    Hi. This sounds like the screen hardware going bad. Re support in the UK, your only chance is if you got the phone through a carrier or established retailer. Then the process is phone BlackBerry Support (US 1-800 number) and they will need proof of purchase (they conferenced in my retailer!!!) before they will even talk to you. Or go through your network or retailer for warranty process. BlackBerry Support process is such a headache, if you're not eligible for warranty via your supplier, I'd just do it yourself or speak to a good independent. Expect to pay over 100 fitted for a new screen...

Posted via CB10
    11-29-16 02:50 PM
    Having the exact same issue. Looks like a hardware problem. (reloaded device software, still the problem is there) Started to happen after I started using a Samsung 2A charger, expecting faster charging times.

Are you using a high power charger? If yes, stop using it immediately. It will only ruin the screen more.

I think its something wrong with the digitizer. Get your screen replaced. Should work.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Please reply
    11-29-16 04:08 PM