I've got my Z30 about two weeks ago and I've got two SanDisk Extreem Pro 16GB. One for my Z30 and the second is for my Q10.
    In Q10, it is working without any problem at all from the date of purchased while I had a problem with the other card on Z30.
    I tried swapping the cards between the two phones and it is working fine on my Q10 which means it is some how a compatibility issue with Z30.

How many of you have a problem with the same kind of cards Extreem Pro (not the brand).
    01-30-14 05:56 AM
    I've got my Z30 about two weeks ago and I've got two SanDisk Extreem Pro 16GB. One for my Z30 and the second is for my Q10.
    In Q10, it is working without any problem at all from the date of purchased while I had a problem with the other card on Z30.
    I tried swapping the cards between the two phones and it is working fine on my Q10 which means it is some how a compatibility issue with Z30.

How many of you have a problem with the same kind of cards Extreem Pro (not the brand).
    Hi there
    I haven't got a Z30 so I can't assist you there. I'm hoping bumping this thread will get you an answer.
    02-01-14 12:14 PM
    OMG YES! I have that same issue!!!!
    I thought it was that I messed up my SD with some swapping I did.
    At first all my music got deleted because some mistake I did, then I noticed that the pictures were getting corrupted. I sent a pic to my wife and she said it was black, when I tried opening the file, it was effectively blanc (black)
    I gave up formatting the SD over and over
    Then I put the SD on my Z10 and I haven't found any issues!!!!!!!
    And I'm cheesed off because I bought another cheaper SD just to test if my Z30 has issues with the SD port.
    Have you tried any other SD?

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 12:22 PM