Hello crackberrians... need your help... i bought a SanDisk Card Ultra (SDSDQU) 64G for my Z30... i put it in the phone and there is a message saying "Media Card inserted" (so, the card was recognized)... then, in storage and access i can see a button asking to "download storage device driver" which i press and then nothing happens... there is a message and actually also a notification at the hub saying "Media Card, Downloading the Media card driver. Please wait." but there is no status bar or anything indicating any progress is this download... if i try to format the card says that it is downloading the driver and then another message saying: formatting media card incomplete, try again... i know the card is ok, i can read it in my computer... btw, the card is not readable in the phone, in file manager there is not media card; however, if i remove the card the phone says "Media Card removed"... i tried formatting the card in my computer and then put it back in the phone but the same result... i also re-started the process several times, hard reset to the phone, and switched off the connections and then, when trying to download the driver says that a connection is needed, so seems like it is in fact downloading something, even when there is no status bar... for how long this could be downloading? any suggestions? thanks!

edit: btw, i am in 10.2.1.1055
    12-14-13 07:01 PM
    Download this EaseUS Partition Master Free Edition - Free download and software reviews - CNET Download.com and insert your memory card into a windows pc,then format it to fat 32. then insert back in the device. it's a known issue
    12-14-13 07:18 PM
    Check this thread out
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=883734

Posted via CB10
    12-14-13 07:34 PM
    Hello there, Thanks for the replies, didn't know I needed to format to fat32... all good now, thanks again and have a great sat night, Alex
    12-14-13 08:57 PM