Glad to see people are stepping up to the plate and letting Rogers know how they really feel about them not carrying the Z30. Feel free to drop them a message at..
    @rogershelps
    @Rogers_Chris

My Z10
    10-04-13 04:01 AM
    Glad to see people are stepping up to the plate and letting Rogers know how they really feel about them not carrying the Z30. Feel free to drop them a message at..
    @rogershelps
    @Rogers_Chris

My Z10
    .....and this is how a grass root movement forms.....
    darrell greenwood1 likes this.
    10-04-13 04:07 AM
    I think Rogers is doing the right thing. BlackBerry is dying. Business is business.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 05:46 AM
    I think Rogers is doing the right thing. BlackBerry is dying. Business is business.

Posted via CB10
    And so are we as humans, shall we give up now? Life is life.
    Uzi, toutounjiomar, chm985 and 2 others like this.
    10-04-13 05:54 AM
    Rogers has some lane phones. It wouldn't hurt to offer BlackBerry's best device.

Toronto Maple Leafs Channel C0001D318
    10-04-13 06:25 AM
    Rogers has some lane phones. It wouldn't hurt to offer BlackBerry's best device.

Toronto Maple Leafs Channel C0001D318
    I agree Tigertek
    10-04-13 08:14 AM

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry has a higher market share in canada than android. They need to cater to their current customers not future customers.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 08:18 AM

Posted via CB10
    You're right business is business. And if enough customers express their interests and thoughts to Rogers they will respond. If I lived in Canada I would let them know my thoughts and explain I want Blackberry and if they can"t provide it I will have to move to a carrier who can.

Let them see Blackberry is not dying and their is a lot of Canadian dollars to be made selling Blackberry.
    habs_fan and anon(870071) like this.
    10-04-13 08:25 AM

Posted via CB10
    Business is business, but Rogers won't get my business. I already switched to Teksavvy Internet, Rogers' rates stink of usury.

Posted via CB10
    voltaire likes this.
    10-04-13 08:42 AM
    I understand that business is business, and you have to do what is best for your business. However, this is upsetting because when Verizon was rumored to be entering the Canadian market. Rogers alongside the other 2 big telecoms, launched a nationwide campaign warning about the dangers of letting an American company come to Canada and steal jobs. They became extremely patriotic, and pretended like they cared about Canadians. Now when it comes time to support another Canadian company that is struggling they turn their backs. Sad, just sad.....
    10-04-13 10:15 AM
    BlackBerry has a higher market share in canada than android. They need to cater to their current customers not future customers.

Posted via CB10
    Where do you see these stats? Android more than doubles Blackberry according to comscore

http://mobilesyrup.com/2013/09/23/co...are-in-canada/

Sent from the Bat Cave using CB forums
    10-04-13 10:17 AM
    Good

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 10:22 AM
    Seems to me like you guys should be upset with the Canadian Smartphone user base, and not Rogers. If they were buying BB10 devices don't you think Rogers would carry the Z30? They are probably sitting on a pile of Z10 devices or lost too much money promoting BB10 devices and still had poor sales. Here is the thing though, you will be able to buy it unlocked from some vendor and use it so what is the issue?

Posted via CB10
    10-06-13 10:38 AM
    Seems to me like you guys should be upset with the Canadian Smartphone user base, and not Rogers. If they were buying BB10 devices don't you think Rogers would carry the Z30? They are probably sitting on a pile of Z10 devices or lost too much money promoting BB10 devices and still had poor sales. Here is the thing though, you will be able to buy it unlocked from some vendor and use it so what is the issue?

Posted via CB10
    Rogers is sitting on a pile of Z10's. They were offering Z10's as a warranty replacement to the white 9900 last week when they were out of stock on the white. Normally they'd just offer a black 9900 or suggest courtesy phone repair.

Sent from the bat cave using CB forums
    10-06-13 11:57 AM
    Exactly what money did Rogers spend promoting BB10? Promotional info from Rogers has been scant.
    10-07-13 11:18 AM
    Exactly what money did Rogers spend promoting BB10? Promotional info from Rogers has been scant.
    They probably spent exactly the amount blackberry gave them. Dealers advertise themselves. It's up to the manufacturer to provide advertising dollars if they want their products promoted.
    10-07-13 11:21 AM
    Sent my tweet for what it's worth. Should be upgrading early next year org uses Rogers.
    10-07-13 11:25 AM