So my good friend was very impressed with my Z30 and decided that he was going to upgrade to one too. He is also a Rogers customer so he was all excited about getting his phone from a Rogers store today. Well turns out that after a week of Z30 activities nothing has changed at Rogers. Still "online only" greeting mixed with "just a bigger Z10" and "it's not even selling ". WTF Rogers? I'm so sick of you!!!!

Posted via CB10
    ezapper2 likes this.
    11-09-13 06:14 PM
    We all know rogers sucks, nothing new. I know this is stretching a little but I wouldn't be surprised if Google and Apple were influencing rogers bad attitude towards the BB crowd.
    11-09-13 06:30 PM
    I also think they are deliberately trying to suppress sales to try and justify their bone headed decision not to carry the Z30 initially. Your point sure had my eyebrows raised though..lol

Posted via CB10
    11-09-13 06:53 PM
    We knew from the beginning when they changed their mind that it's always going to be online only

Posted from my Z30.
    11-09-13 07:18 PM
    Rogers is a joke.

I tell them thanks for your input.

Now give me my phone LOL.

Now on Z30
    11-09-13 07:24 PM
    We knew from the beginning when they changed their mind that it's always going to be online only

Posted from my Z30.
    Rogers never told me that when I was trying to get mine through them so I don't know why you would even say that. I spent about 3 hours on the phone with Rogers trying to get a Z30 outright and there was just no way. All the online or phone contacts were pointing me to retail stores so there.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-13 07:32 PM
    Ordered mine a week ago, still nothing. If they sell it online only the least they could do is ship it on time. Funny when i told the sales rep on the phone i want a blackberry z30, there was a 5 second silence on the phone. She probably fell off her chair and then sounded suprised i wanted a BB product. Anyways hope rogers sends it out soon.
    cdnrower likes this.
    11-09-13 07:36 PM
    It can be as simple as they have too many unsold phones in stock, be it Android, Apple or Blackberry.

If the customer wants a BlackBerry, Rogers would probably rather sell an in stock Z10 or Q10 rather than order in a Z30.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-13 07:39 PM
    Rogers never told me that when I was trying to get mine through them so I don't know why you would even say that. I spent about 3 hours on the phone with Rogers trying to get a Z30 outright and there was just no way. All the online or phone contacts were pointing me to retail stores so there.

Posted via CB10
    Read the main article CrackBerry did or any news story always said online only

http://about.rogers.com/About/Media_...berry_Z30.aspx

No where does it say in store, it's widely known it's only online orders only

Posted from my Z30.
    11-09-13 07:46 PM
    It can be as simple as they have too many unsold phones in stock, be it Android, Apple or Blackberry.

If the customer wants a BlackBerry, Rogers would probably rather sell an in stock Z10 or Q10 rather than order in a Z30.
    It doesn't matter - if the customer is asking for a Z30, they should be given a Z30, or have one ordered for them, rather than being given the run around.
    11-09-13 08:01 PM

Posted via CB10
    It was always going to be online only, ever since they caved and decided to carry the Z30. This is from the Rogers media release.
    habs_fan likes this.
    11-09-13 08:09 PM
    I see a latest report on twitter that telus had more customers to their wireless base then bell and last robbers.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-13 08:13 PM
    When they made the initial statement, I was on Fido, so I decided "**** this, I'm out of here" and started plan shopping. While they recanted, Fido still said no. Would I switch from Fido to the mothership? No, turns out Telus could give me a better plan and pay off two devices on contract for still less than my old Fido plan.

In conclusion, **** Rogers. I dropped their TV and their Internet, why not drop their phone service?

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan likes this.
    11-09-13 08:33 PM
    It was always going to be online only, ever since they caved and decided to carry the Z30. This is from the Rogers media release.
    I am not talking about media release here, I'm talking about real interactions with Rogers customer support (or lack thereof) . Try to get a BlackBerry Z30 or any other phone as a matter of fact off contract or on a month to month basis and report where the system points you to. It points to retail stores every time. Do you think the average customers on the street pays attention to press release or so they approach the carrier directly. You cannot get phones from or through media releases, it has to be through sales.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-13 08:35 PM
    I am not talking about media release here, I'm talking about real interactions with Rogers customer support (or lack thereof) . Try to get a BlackBerry Z30 or any other phone as a matter of fact off contract or on a month to month basis and report where the system points you to. It points to retail stores every time. Do you think the average customers on the street pays attention to press release or so they approach the carrier directly. You cannot get phones from or through media releases, it has to be through sales.

Posted via CB10
    Considering every news article had said that Rogers will sell it online only. And also there's really no adverting of the Z30 anyway so the average customer won't even know about it.

Ps.. most carrier reps don't know much anyway lol your lucky to get a few that actually care and know what they are talking about, you can't believe them.

Posted from my Z30.
    11-09-13 08:41 PM
    I had a feeling this rogers acceptance of the z30 would be half baked. So glad I jumped on a z30 from Telus early and that they actually sold me one after hearing all the nightmares of people being told they couldn't buy them outright.

Quite glad I got this phone when I did. If it wasn't for the family share plan I'm getting I'd leave rogers in a heartbeat. In the mean time I'll keep buying my devices outright from anyone but them. Canadian company not supporting a fellow Canadian company, that's just ride.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-13 08:41 PM
    I see a latest report on twitter that telus had more customers to their wireless base then bell and last robbers.

Posted via CB10
    Is that for all phones or just the Z30? If just the Z30, then you're welcome, Telus. I just received potential good news about a job I'm after, if it happens then I'll soon be buying Z30 #9 and #10.
    11-09-13 08:48 PM
    Rogers still at it!!!-img_00000685.png

On Rogers website the Z30 is listed at 599.99 on a month to month basis and I challenge anyone here to get this through their online order system.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-13 08:52 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000685.png 
Views:	1461 
Size:	96.9 KB 
ID:	219016

On Rogers website the Z30 is listed at 599.99 on a month to month basis and I challenge anyone here to get this through their online order system.

Posted via CB10
    I'm not sure what your trying to prove or get at. A couple of us already told you that You can't get the Z30 at rogers store it's only online.

I don't need to try to order online through rogers because I walked into a Telus store bought my Z30 outright and walked away. I'm using it on Rogers. Plus I've ordered another online through the Telus Webstore. If your having problems with Rogers then go buy on through a different carrier it's the same price and same phone ( just unlock and go)

Posted from my Z30.
    11-09-13 09:03 PM
    When they made the initial statement, I was on Fido, so I decided "**** this, I'm out of here" and started plan shopping. While they recanted, Fido still said no. Would I switch from Fido to the mothership? No, turns out Telus could give me a better plan and pay off two devices on contract for still less than my old Fido plan.

Did you call the customer service or go into a store to get them to take your? I have 4 line's with rogers and peed off with them

Posted via CB10
    11-09-13 09:37 PM
    I absolutely agree.
    11-09-13 10:34 PM
    Did you call the customer service or go into a store to get them to take your? I have 4 line's with rogers and peed off with them
    Walked into a Telus store with a two-line plan, a Bold 9900 and a Z10 on Fido. Walked out of said Telus store with the same two numbers, a Q10 and a Z30.
    2cats1dog likes this.
    11-09-13 10:36 PM
    And they paid up your old contract? I could go for that

Posted via CB10
    11-09-13 10:46 PM
    It doesn't matter - if the customer is asking for a Z30, they should be given a Z30, or have one ordered for them, rather than being given the run around.
    I absolutely agree.
    11-09-13 10:55 PM
    Most rogers employees know nothing about any of the phones they sell.

If you ask them why not BlackBerry the only thing they can tell you is it doesn't have any apps. If you ask them what apps it's missing all they can tell you is Instagram.

They are all ********!

Rogers Deals and Discounts C0022C8F2
    11-10-13 12:58 AM
101 123 ...