Im with rogers, so im pretty happy that they are offering the Z30 now, so ive gone through the whole reservation process quite unfamiliar with it,its only showing me the 40$ fee.. does anyone know the how much it would cost under contract? because im also eligible for a upgrade... so im quite confused over this whole thing... thought this would be a great place to ask
    10-17-13 11:36 AM
    Im with rogers, so im pretty happy that they are offering the Z30 now, so ive gone through the whole reservation process quite unfamiliar with it,its only showing me the 40$ fee.. does anyone know the how much it would cost under contract? because im also eligible for a upgrade... so im quite confused over this whole thing... thought this would be a great place to ask
    I'm in the same boat. They haven't announced pricing at all, only the typical reservation fee (which is later credited to your account). According to the reservation system my own reservation is still "Open" which means they haven't received stock from the supplier. So they don't have any Z30's yet at all! I'm hoping they will receive them soon and then ship them. I don't want to wait another 2-3 weeks just for them to receive stock.
    10-17-13 11:44 AM
    i was told by rogers on twitter that they would receive it before the end of the month but as for price they couldnt tell me

I'm in the same boat. They haven't announced pricing at all, only the typical reservation fee (which is later credited to your account). According to the reservation system my own reservation is still "Open" which means they haven't received stock from the supplier. So they don't have any Z30's yet at all! I'm hoping they will receive them soon and then ship them. I don't want to wait another 2-3 weeks just for them to receive stock.
    10-17-13 11:49 AM
    thanks much appreciated
    10-21-13 08:09 AM
    If your a rogers customer they will price match

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 09:18 AM