So I did the device reservation yesterday on Rogers website (and I'm now #4), but the status still shows as "Open", which according to Rogers FAQ, means that they are waiting for product from the supplier. Once they have it the status should change to "in progress" which means they have begun the shipment process.

So bottom line is it looks like Rogers has no Z30's yet.
    10-16-13 11:13 AM
    At least you can preorder!!! Still waiting down here....
    10-16-13 11:15 AM
    Ya, I knew that, it's pretty much pre-ordering the device, Rogers hasn't actually said when they will ship it.

I just ordered mine from Telus and I'm going to unlock it since it's 600, and the same model Rogers is going to carry

Posted from my Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1761
    10-16-13 11:38 AM
    Rogers won't have the device for weeks. If you are impatient go to Telus that's what I will be doing today.

The Rogers carry online will be good for Rogers customers who want the Z30 in the future when their contract expires, but for anyone looking for it now they are late to the party and haven't even tested the device yet. "Available later this month" is all they told me when I asked without an official date and the fact they don't have any from BBRY yet (hell it's not even in their computer systems) I would imagine it won't be this month I bet they are going to wait a few weeks to see how many are ordered then order the exact number from BBRY

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 01:00 PM
    I imagine if rogers went to the trouble to finally make the device available ,they will try to get it to customers ASAP, otherwise they would have just stood their ground
    10-16-13 01:03 PM
    Rogers won't have the device for weeks. If you are impatient go to Telus that's what I will be doing today.

The Rogers carry online will be good for Rogers customers who want the Z30 in the future when their contract expires, but for anyone looking for it now they are late to the party and haven't even tested the device yet. "Available later this month" is all they told me when I asked without an official date and the fact they don't have any from BBRY yet (hell it's not even in their computer systems) I would imagine it won't be this month I bet they are going to wait a few weeks to see how many are ordered then order the exact number from BBRY

Posted via CB10
    Well I'm on a three year plan at $62/month for 6GB and 250 minutes....I can keep the plan as I'm over $60/month. Current similar 2 year plans with Telus or Bell are way more expensive. So not much I can do I'm stuck with Rogers.
    10-16-13 01:11 PM
    Well I'm on a three year plan at $62/month for 6GB and 250 minutes....I can keep the plan as I'm over $60/month. Current similar 2 year plans with Telus or Bell are way more expensive. So not much I can do I'm stuck with Rogers.
    Ur right, that's the reason I'm with Rogers is I have a sweet plan.
    But you can do what I did and buy a off contract Telus device and use it on Rogers and some on crackberry are reporting it comes factory unlocked

Posted from my Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1761
    10-16-13 01:14 PM
    I read a couple people say Telus came unlocked but I find that hard to believe, but now that Telus has dropped the price to $600 off contract even if you have to pay the unlock fee it's cheaper and faster than rogers.

I also have a sweet rogers plan (and Q10 that uses 2600 LTE) so I'm not going anywhere but im holding off trying to find a way to trade in my Z10 towards my Z30 save some more cash

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 04:34 PM