Hey BlackBerry peeps,

Just recently in mid January I returned to a BlackBerry Z30 for work emails.
    Originally I worked off an iPhone 6, then a Samsung Galaxy S6, and those two proved to be a distraction with the apps. I switched to Windows Alcatel Idol 4S. It's a great device but it felt stale. However, coming back to the new Z30 I found it awesome and it's like welcoming back an old friend. Love the pinch and zoom hub function for flag emails inside the HUB. All my work email accounts and text messages as well as my personal email on one. Can legit say I balance work and my personal tasks. The calendar and tasks are despite basic, are such a useful tool. The browser despite getting old, can handle my work website and get things done. Managing documents and even creating word documents is a breeze! Haven't tried excel yet but I'm sure I can at least view them. The keyboard is second to none. Last but not least the music players it's an old gym buddy. Love how I can switch songs with the music keys without getting my grimy fingers on the touch screen. Seriously LOVE my BlackBerry and it's a shame I am not certain what will happen to it by the end of 2019.. the only amazon apps that work or that I use are Skype and Spotify. They work like a charm. A bit leggy because they are android devices but still work great.

Posted via my  Z30
    rarsen, elfabio80 and sleeper7 like this.
    03-31-19 11:43 AM
    Hey BlackBerry peeps,

Just recently in mid January I returned to a BlackBerry Z30 for work emails.
    Originally I worked off an iPhone 6, then a Samsung Galaxy S6, and those two proved to be a distraction with the apps. I switched to Windows Alcatel Idol 4S. It's a great device but it felt stale. However, coming back to the new Z30 I found it awesome and it's like welcoming back an old friend. Love the pinch and zoom hub function for flag emails inside the HUB. All my work email accounts and text messages as well as my personal email on one. Can legit say I balance work and my personal tasks. The calendar and tasks are despite basic, are such a useful tool. The browser despite getting old, can handle my work website and get things done. Managing documents and even creating word documents is a breeze! Haven't tried excel yet but I'm sure I can at least view them. The keyboard is second to none. Last but not least the music players it's an old gym buddy. Love how I can switch songs with the music keys without getting my grimy fingers on the touch screen. Seriously LOVE my BlackBerry and it's a shame I am not certain what will happen to it by the end of 2019.. the only amazon apps that work or that I use are Skype and Spotify. They work like a charm. A bit leggy because they are android devices but still work great.

Posted via my  Z30
    Great to hear that even today the Z30 is still use full. I use mine as my personal device and prefer it to my Android Blackberry device
    AJ Romano likes this.
    03-31-19 01:59 PM
    Absolutely! This machine does it all for me. I tried android and it's awesome but like I said lol it proved too much of a distraction and oddly with the BlackBerry I am "addicted" to work lol.. smh

Posted via CB10 on my  Z30
    04-02-19 12:23 PM
    Glad to hear your Z30 is working well for you. The basic functions are definitely there and the flow is still nicer than anything I've tried.
    04-04-19 08:47 PM
    Since my Passport's battery is slowly degrading I'm thinking about switching to the Z30 for a while. The battery on the Z is really great.
    04-05-19 01:45 PM
    Hi, unfortunately I did have the Passport Silver Dollar. The battery degraded within five months of minimal use as my daily driver was a Samsung GS7 and for work, an iPhone 6+. I had no real use at the time for the passport and despite it being a brilliant device I hate how the battery just degraded out of nowhere.
    Meanwhile the Z30 battery is not bad.. will require to recharge after 8 Hours of use. My phone receives emails non stop. Also Skype runs nonstop on the background receiving IMs.

04-06-19 11:22 AM
    Mine works all day, smoothly channeling all its business comms - a superbly designed and efficient creation.
    AJ Romano likes this.
    04-12-19 02:40 PM
    Wow!We are a last of a kind. Great to hear that. I still use mine. But as a second phone.

Posted via CB10
    AJ Romano likes this.
    04-12-19 11:07 PM
    Best sounding BlackBerry in my humble opinion, with Passport and DTEK60 a distant second, I use it as my music source. Best touch phone I have used, by far. The DTEK60 disappointed me although I like the direction it was going but BlackBerry let me down on that model. Although I'm a physical keyboard guy and I'm using the Key2 now, I wish BlackBerry kept up the BlackBerry 10 OS, best OS ever and I worked Andriod and iOS. Clearly the Z30 is my favorite touch and the Passport is my best physical keyboard (still use for extensive email reading) but battery on Passport and DTEK60 is disappointing, although the Passport was good for almost 3 years before falling off. The DTEK60 battery was bad out the gate, and I can't update the OS. But I'm a BlackBerry guy for as long as it is around. Had a BlackBerry from the Pearl to Key2, and I still have them except the Pearl.
    04-13-19 10:41 AM
    I'm still using my Z30 as my daily driver and have my Z10 as my back up. Both continue to work flawlessly. I've been following the u tube posts on the Samsung S10+ and the One Plus 7Pro. Both have great reviews. If a follow-up device for the Motion is not announced, then I'll likely go with the S10+ over the 7Pro for the following reasons; waterproofed device, headphone jack, wireless charging and expandable memory. But until then, my Z30 does all I need. Email, text, Word and Excel doc's.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-19 10:06 AM
    Well I'm still trying to find a notes & calendar that is as good as the ones on BB10.
    Windows 10 Mobile, Android & iPhone, have 'em all and I still use BB10 instead.

Yes, calendar and notes for sure. But as you pointed out, the keyboards (physical or virtual) are unbeatable still. And I'm really surprised nobody has replicated the music player functionality with hard buttons as the BB10 phones. The absence is very noticeable. Be able to skip back/forward and pause without looking at the screen is fantastic!

Posted via CB10
    06-03-19 06:43 PM
    I use a BlackBerry Key2LE as my main driver, but I'll use my Z30 at home as a secondary device to do random things (check emails, internet, take notes).

The Z30 is still a great machine. I'll forever cherish the AMOLED display. Wish the LE had that type of display, it's so much better on the eyes than liquid crystals.
    06-20-19 02:43 AM
    I use a BlackBerry Key2LE as my main driver, but I'll use my Z30 at home as a secondary device to do random things (check emails, internet, take notes).

The Z30 is still a great machine. I'll forever cherish the AMOLED display. Wish the LE had that type of display, it's so much better on the eyes than liquid crystals.
    I still miss that AMOLED display. It wasn't very bright (I kept it at max brightness), but looked amazing. And I loved using dark mode at night, because the blacks were true blacks. So there was very little light blaring out when using it in bed.
    gebco and Jake2826 like this.
    06-21-19 10:54 AM
    What happens at the end of 2019?
    06-29-19 12:32 PM
    We drink. We get drunk. Welcome in the New Year and start afresh.....
    06-29-19 02:21 PM
    Blackberry World shuts down, but absolutely nothing else. Rest easy in your use of Blackberry 10 if you are using it Old_Mil....
    07-01-19 06:00 PM
    We drink. We get drunk. Welcome in the New Year and start afresh.....
    I kind of want to hold a watch party to watch as the clock strikes midnight and absolutely nothing other than BBW stops working...but I suspect that such celebrations would be viewed poorly by the CB Powers That Be....
    07-01-19 06:01 PM
    I kind of want to hold a watch party to watch as the clock strikes midnight and absolutely nothing other than BBW stops working...but I suspect that such celebrations would be viewed poorly by the CB Powers That Be....
    What if a "John Chen flipping off all BB10 users" screen saver pops up hidden as backdoor surprise? The CB powers that be don't care as long as you follow TOS and play nicely.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-19 06:24 PM
    What if a "John Chen flipping off all BB10 users" screen saver pops up hidden as backdoor surprise?
    I would laugh. I'd then lead a March On Waterloo...but first I'd laugh.

The CB powers that be don't care as long as you follow TOS and play nicely.
    Well, the Powers and I occasionally seem to have different definitions of terms, so we'll see. Perhaps I will stage it elsewhere on the Interwebs and simply invite the BB10 faithful of Crackberry (plus special guests such as you, Chuck) to participate...
    07-01-19 06:42 PM
    Hi I am using z30 as a primary phone. Nothing beats the blackberry for sure. BB10 is just awsume.

Posted via CB10
    07-25-19 12:06 PM
    Hey guys checking in. From work might I add lol. Love this machine. Still getting it done and then some and now you can download What's App directly from the What's App website and works flawlessly, that's a blessing!

We are the last of our kind the last of our breed. And I will continue on until the end, me and my BlackBerry Z30

anon(10321802) and nmevada like this.
    09-13-19 10:19 AM
    Good to know there is still BB10 users in the wild! Keep ir up!

Posted via CB10
    AJ Romano, sleeper7 and jrsva2008 like this.
    09-17-19 02:48 PM
    im still using my trusty z30 also i love the superb reception, always starts and never lets me down, what a great phone its a shame this BB10 os had to die, thanks chen you bum. we need some real leadership to bring us back and give us great berries again.
    10-30-19 03:18 PM
    Ah yes Chen, I don't know what to say about him. I guess he felt he needed to do what he had to do. However none of his actions were ever towards defending BlackBerry 10 or BlackBerry OS. I'm riding out this bad boy my Z30

11-01-19 03:04 PM
    Ah yes Chen, I don't know what to say about him. I guess he felt he needed to do what he had to do. However none of his actions were ever towards defending BlackBerry 10 or BlackBerry OS. I'm riding out this bad boy my Z30

Wasn’t the job he was hired to do by the BOD and the controlling shareholders to save the company and jobs.
    11-01-19 03:23 PM
42 12