Has anyone tried it yet or have info on how to do it? Can't stand Verizon...
    12-05-13 09:19 PM
    I'd love to know also

Squircle device powered by 10.2.1.1055
    12-05-13 09:59 PM
    Help someone please!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    12-06-13 05:49 AM
    Has anyone tried it yet or have info on how to do it? Can't stand Verizon...
    Then why did you buy the z30 from them?

Sent from my ME173X using CB Forums mobile app
    jevinzac, dslocumb and Thachoc1 like this.
    12-06-13 05:58 AM
    The rear case can be bought for cheap. There was a thread on it about someone breaking it and needed replacement.

The front is the problem I think. It's not like the Z10 which was a lot easier to take off. I still don't know how to without damaging the screen on the Z30.
    12-06-13 06:30 AM
    Thought I can just buy replacement screen and swap them but after looking at the ones w out the logo they r set up different. Probably cause Verizon runs on a different network so the radios are in different places
    12-06-13 07:32 AM
    Nail polish works, I did my phone, rub hard and it DOESN'T mess up the phone! This is for the battery door

Posted via Z30
    12-06-13 07:32 AM
    Thought I can just buy replacement screen and swap them but after looking at the ones w out the logo they r set up different. Probably cause Verizon runs on a different network so the radios are in different places
    Verizon phones are thicker too, might be for the wireless charging.

Posted via Z30
    12-06-13 07:35 AM
    Gonna spend the $10 and get a new battery door with out it. I'm talking more about the front of the device. I wonder if u take it apart is there a way to remove the logo then put the screen and phone back together. Someone please try this...
    12-06-13 08:38 AM
    Yea if it's that much work.. im leaving the logo... im not opening this thing

Squircle device powered by 10.2.1.1055
    12-06-13 08:52 AM
    It's not that freaking serious!!! You can't hate them that much, you gave em your money, and you give them your money every month. You're acting like the logo is being branded on the side of your face whenever you hold the phone up to your head. Geez louise!!! Most people don't even know what the phone is to begin with. And if you don't want people to know its a Verizon phone, then leave it in your pocket and use a Bluetooth headset FOREVER! You had a choice, you made it, now own it man! Stop whining like a mitch.

Edited: Because It's Spade caught my spelling error!
    Last edited by Thachoc1; 12-06-13 at 07:28 PM.
    iToya likes this.
    12-06-13 09:02 AM
    No one asked u loser. This is an informative forum to ask questions and find solutions or answers. So mind ur business and go back to ur sales job at Verizon wireless. now if anyone can help it would be appreciated...
    12-06-13 09:29 AM
    And while we're on the subject just tell all the people who do things to there phones like sideload apps, install leaked OS's, "hey guys it's not that serious, u gave Verizon ur money and bought the phone with that OS on it or without that app so stop crying. Just use it how u bought it."
    Lmao u are too funny and completely clueless. Like I said u must be a Verizon employee and walk around town with ur Verizon name tag on too...
    12-06-13 09:37 AM
    No one asked u loser. This is an informative forum to ask questions and find solutions or answers. So mind ur business and go back to ur sales job at Verizon wireless. now if anyone can help it would be appreciated...
    Seriously. LOL, you're funny. I wouldn't mind working for Verizon, in fact it wouldn't be a bad thing. I mean hey, they are one of the largest cellular providers in the US. But anyway, don't take offense to what I said. It's the truth man. I'm sorry it hurts you so much that you feel the need to result to name calling. You are aware that in fact, you did ask me, and everyone else on the Internet! Haha, that was a valiant attempt at trying to insult me there.

And while we're on the subject just tell all the people who do things to there phones like sideload apps, install leaked OS's, "hey guys it's not that serious, u gave Verizon ur money and bought the phone with that OS on it or without that app so stop crying. Just use it how u bought it."
    Lmao u are too funny and completely clueless. Like I said u must be a Verizon employee and walk around town with ur Verizon name tag on too...
    What's not that freaking serious is that you're willing to trash your phone (i.e. take it apart) just because of the logo! That's way overboard, and I'm sure many people would agree. If you hated Verizon so much, why buy the phone, surely you saw it before you bought it, you knew the logos were there. Besides that you can cover it with a nice case, or cover it with some electrical tape, lol.

BTW, I install leaks and android apps, because I'm technically, certifiably and professionally inclined to resolve any issues that arise with my device and the 1500+ devices that I manage on my BES. Therefore, I'm far from clueless to idea of modifying devices for personal gain.

Now, I understand according to your post count, you're new to CB, but do us all a favor, and refrain from name calling, it's just not necessary. We're all here to help in some fashion. That may not have been the intent of my post, but hopefully it makes you second guess taking your phone apart just to remove the logo. Otherwise, you'll have to live with your overzealous ill-advised choice.

Here's some helpful info. They've got the parts, and will probably include a guide to complete the repair.
    http://www.etradesupply.com/blackber...html?limit=all
    Let us know how things work out for you. Good luck in your endeavors.
    Last edited by Thachoc1; 12-06-13 at 01:43 PM.
    howards and SuperAsterix80 like this.
    12-06-13 12:51 PM
    It's not that freaking series!!! You can't hate them that much, you gave em your money, and you give them your money every month. You're acting like the logo is being branded on the side of your face whenever you hold the phone up to your head. Geez louise!!! Most people don't even know what the phone is to begin with. And if you don't want people to know its a Verizon phone, then leave it in your pocket and use a Bluetooth headset FOREVER! You had a choice, you made it, now own it man! Stop whining like a mitch
    That was unnecessary.

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    12-06-13 01:06 PM
    Are you seriously complaining about the Verizon branding?... Seriously?

Posted via CB10
    Thachoc1 and howards like this.
    12-06-13 01:07 PM
    Let's not get off topic.

I don't know how to remove the logo on the front because the logo is under the glass (correct me if I'm wrong). I know that if there's a logo on the back though, you could try rubbing alcohol. I did this on my 9900 to take the AT&T logo off. It might not work on the back of the Z30 because of the finish they use. I'm not sure if it will ruin the finish either because I've never tried it.

12-06-13 01:09 PM
    Are you seriously complaining about the Verizon branding?... Seriously?

Posted via CB10
    There are people on these forums (including me) who are very picky about things like this. The branding doesn't look great.

12-06-13 01:10 PM
    That was unnecessary.

So be it.
    12-06-13 01:28 PM
    There are people on these forums (including me) who are very picky about things like this. The branding doesn't look great.

But to the point of taking your phone apart to remove it! Would you do that? I mean honestly. It's too far to go. The risk far outweighs the reward.
    12-06-13 01:30 PM

I think the issue is, if it is that important to you then save up your money, buy an unlocked one from a carrier who doesn't brand their device and then get a new SIM from Verizon. That anyone would be willing to go to the lengths of dissasembling their phone to remove the branding is a little ridiculous.

If the issue is that you hate Verizon that much then put your money where your mouth is and move to a different carrier.

To be entirely honest, there is one post in particular from the OP that really got under my skin. There is no need for all of the hostility and name calling that seems to be permeating the threads lately but what galls me is that someone would come on here and essentially ask someone to please try dissassembling their phone to get rid of the branding because they are worried it might break the phone.

The OP has asked us to risk breaking our phones to tell him whether or not it is safe for him to get rid of the branding without doing permanent damage to his phone.
    Thachoc1 and nappalonia like this.
    12-06-13 01:35 PM
    Gonna spend the $10 and get a new battery door with out it. I'm talking more about the front of the device. I wonder if u take it apart is there a way to remove the logo then put the screen and phone back together. Someone please try this...
    What makes your phone more important than anyone elses? If you are that upset by the branding then you can take this opportunity to do a service for the other like minded CrackBerrians and dissassemble your phone in an attempt to remove the branding. Take lots of pictures so everyone knows how you did it and you can post them, as well as a detailed description of your process, when you are done.

Hopefully your desire to have no branding outweighs your desire to have an operable device or you could be rather upset at the end of all this and/or facing a substantial repair bill which , depending on the vendor, may not even result in the removal of the branding when all is said and done.
    Thachoc1 and Kimberella like this.
    12-06-13 01:39 PM
    But to the point of taking your phone apart to remove it! Would you do that? I mean honestly. It's too far to go. The risk far outweighs the reward.
    I wouldn't say I'm a fan of carrier branding but I also get my devices at the subsidy price so if my carrier wants to advertise for themselves on the device that they have subsidized for me then so be it. I'm far more dissapointed at all the bloatware that gets added and can't really be removed/hidden all that well.
    12-06-13 01:41 PM
    I wouldn't say I'm a fan of carrier branding but I also get my devices at the subsidy price so if my carrier wants to advertise for themselves on the device that they have subsidized for me then so be it. I'm far more dissapointed at all the bloatware that gets added and can't really be removed/hidden all that well.
    Agreed. Leaks are good for circumventing that.
    paper_monkey likes this.
    12-06-13 01:48 PM
    This is too funny. First off I don't apologize for the name calling. If u read the reply from thachoc1 he basically calls me a *itch. So read it first before u all chime in. And what's even better is how this guy attempts to lecture me after his ridiculous original post. My phone before this was the z10 and there were a lot of people who hated the branding and gave helpful info on how to remove it, which I did. I was just asking a question so everyone should just chill..
    I don't like Verizon branding. Sorry guys don't kill me for it..
    Its Spade likes this.
    12-06-13 03:17 PM
47 12