Where is the best place to buy a refurbished Verizon-compatible BlackBerry Z30? Can they be bought directly from BlackBerry? I haven't seen a real "deal" on a mint condition one in a while on Marketplace, and I don't trust buying a phone from eBay.

I figure BlackBerry.com was the best place...but I don't see any listing for a refurbished device. The link just takes me to the Verizon Wireless website.
    03-09-15 04:27 PM
    Does Verizon sell refurbs? That might be the best place as they would warranty it for a while, although they might not offer a great price.

I don't know what amazon sells?
    03-09-15 04:50 PM
    I got mine on the website Swappa.com. It was a nice easy transaction and they ensure you get phone as described. They don't have Verizon z30's all the time, but you can sign up to be notified when one is added.

Posted from my Z30.
    03-09-15 06:01 PM
    I've purchased many phones on eBay. Especially now that they offer the buyer protection. You almost can't go wrong. I just bought a Verizon Z30 in mint condition 2 weeks ago on eBay for $215. Works great, looks great. Just waiting on my screen protectors and case to show up that I purchased separately so I can start carrying it with me. I work in construction so carrying without protection is out of the question as far as I'm concerned.

I wouldn't be afraid of buying on eBay anymore. You can find some really good deals and if the item is not as described, you're covered. You get all your money back. May be a hassle to go through the process but you only lose some time. I've not had to use it and I've been on ebay since 2002. I just make sure to buy from more established sellers. Also make sure they have good feedback ratings. And that's my sales pitch for eBay.....

STL100-4 / 10.3.1.2267
    03-09-15 07:19 PM
    I got mine on the website Swappa.com. It was a nice easy transaction and they ensure you get phone as described. They don't have Verizon z30's all the time, but you can sign up to be notified when one is added.

Posted from my Z30.
    Swappa has one on there now for $310 and I'm sure he/she will take less
    03-09-15 07:21 PM
    I bought my used Z30 through Amazon...it was first listed on BN Marketplace, but the seller listed it with Amazon after a few days didn't yield a sale. I was happy cause I preferred to use a credit card for safety in purchase. So I would check the BlackBerry Marketplace and Amazon both. My Z30 was also already on a 10.3.0 leak which has been pretty good. Pictures detailed very slight scratches. Phone has been great! Happy purchase!

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 10:11 PM
    I bought my used Z30 through Amazon...it was first listed on BN Marketplace, but the seller listed it with Amazon after a few days didn't yield a sale. I was happy cause I preferred to use a credit card for safety in purchase. So I would check the BlackBerry Marketplace and Amazon both. My Z30 was also already on a 10.3.0 leak which has been pretty good. Pictures detailed very slight scratches. Phone has been great! Happy purchase!

Posted via CB10
    Thanks all for the replies. I've PM'ed a member who responded to my Marketplace ad and has what sounds like a nice one.

BTW...brightberry, I really like your avatar!
    03-10-15 08:49 AM