02-07-14 07:27 PM
37 12
tools
    Not all Z10 has battery issue. I can easily get a full day, 16 hours of moderate usage before charging it overnight.

There are quite a few people posting battery issues on the forums but I would be hesitant to say a large number of Z10's have this issue.

Props for converting your friend to a superior device.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 12:20 AM
    Well I don't own a Z30 so I will leave that alone at this point but funny you say you own a Z10 but seem aufully partial to the iphone. Just makes me wonder - used to be lots of trolls on Crackberry claiming to be BB fans but only posted about iOS and Apple products. I know enough iphone users to know that many are not happy with ios 7 and they commonly refer to it as washed out. And they do refer to it as the new apple OS so, an OS can affect how a phone looks #nonsensicallogicformer post
    I'm not partial to iPhone in any way, shape, or form. I considered using my upgrade on the 5s but decided not to for 2 main reasons: I wanted a phone with a larger screen, and I wanted a phone with amazing battery life. So I'm holding out on my upgrade.

I'm not partial, but I'm pointing out obvious things, like the iPhone has one of the best screens in the business. I believe that the Z10 is up there was well. They're both bright and crisp. No real pixelation. The Z30 I decided not to upgrade to because the screen was dark and noticeably pixelated. That, and the price was way too high for what you're getting.

Also, I'm not going to argue that an OS can change how a PHONE looks because my argument was about how it changes the DISPLAY and makes that different. It doesn't. It's the same display.

Photo a Day: C002B5A07, my amateur photography Channel
    02-06-14 05:55 AM
    Not all Z10 has battery issue. I can easily get a full day, 16 hours of moderate usage before charging it overnight.

There are quite a few people posting battery issues on the forums but I would be hesitant to say a large number of Z10's have this issue.

Props for converting your friend to a superior device.

Posted via CB10
    Anyone who actually uses their phones gets poor battery life. All these people who say "I get 24 hours" are either completely lying, or leave the phone idling.

And BB10 isn't superior. I own a Z10 and I love it, but it's not superior. It's not truly better than the competition, it's personal preference.

02-06-14 05:58 AM
    Anyone who actually uses their phones gets poor battery life. All these people who say "I get 24 hours" are either completely lying, or leave the phone idling.

And BB10 isn't superior. I own a Z10 and I love it, but it's not superior. It's not truly better than the competition, it's personal preference.

Well said. I understand how a lot of people love their Z30s but they get defensive if you say anything negative about the device. The Z10 has been relegated to a much lower level now in the forum. I enjoy the brilliant screen if the Z10, do not stress over the battery because I have a bundle and it fits my hands and front pocket perfectly. Just the right, compact size. The Z30 is also a nice device and so is the Q10. There is no one size fit all in this matter.

Zed 10 with 1925 leak
    ajst222 likes this.
    02-06-14 07:25 AM

Well put.

I'm m not going to argue or defend my above post.

And you are completely right, Everything is personal preference.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 08:49 AM
    I'm a server also, and over the past few months people have started to ask me about my phone. (Q10) They mostly ask about the documents I open from emails (work schedule), the browser, the keyboard, and how study it is (in referring to being dropped).

And all in all, I've converted 5 people to BB10 devices in that time.

Subscribe to Tri County Catering and Party Idea Channel. Pin #C00123065
    02-06-14 09:31 PM
    Lucky. Whenever I recommend a BlackBerry, people always seem to be wait for the punch line.

I've had a spare Z10 since my wife switched to a Q10. Last month long-time friend broke his iPhone and reached out to FB to see if anyone had an old iPhone he could borrow for a few weeks. I offered to give him the Z10 for free, and $100 if he used it for at least one month as his daily driver.

He respectfully rejected the offer,.. saying he didn't hate himself enough.

So yeah... I don't really try anymore... I'll just enjoy BB10.

Posted via CB10
    This is perhaps due t basic human nature and safety in numbers so people go with the crowd rather than embracing the great offer you gave your friend.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 05:05 AM
    My daily driver is work tool. Literally. There are quite a few scenarios where I would NOT dare switch to a different platform even if paid $100... and I enjoy all platforms.

LOL at phone preferences being the defining attribute of open-mindedness. Y'all kill me.
    02-07-14 05:54 AM
    I have, but people really don't care about security, which is what BlackBerry offers the best. They want apps, and nothing but apps
    They are not convinced about Android apps running on BlackBerry.

Z10 on Telus
    02-07-14 06:08 AM
    Successful and Harvard educated does not mean he is not brainwashed by BlackBerry bad press and excellent marketing of the iRubbish apple products.

Propagande is propaganda....

I also have some well educated friends who won't look at a Blackberry.

My kids however all want one

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 06:11 AM
    I'm a server also, and over the past few months people have started to ask me about my phone. (Q10) They mostly ask about the documents I open from emails (work schedule), the browser, the keyboard, and how study it is (in referring to being dropped).

And all in all, I've converted 5 people to BB10 devices in that time.

Subscribe to Tri County Catering and Party Idea Channel. Pin #C00123065
    As a server how is it that people get a peek at your phone? I get fired on the spot if the owners caught sight of me on my phone I have however recommended customers with legacy devices to upgrade and provided some impromptu tutorials to customers on how to use their new Q10. Now, If only I could use my playbook with our ordering system right at the table, wouldn't that be cool lol

Posted with a smile...and a Q10
    02-07-14 11:27 AM

I think you are right. Z10 maybe not the best, but as a fan of blackberry, I love it.Z10 is different from the smartphone around,also, I wanna be different from other people too.
    I think,BB10 just like drugs, Once you have used HUB and 'swipe up ',you can't go back to IOS or Android. My wife has iPhone 4s, the home button bother me a lot always.i used to hand HTC android phone, it's lag sometimes.
    Now, I wish to get the 'Q30' later, meanwhile, I can't help to get a BB10 tablet,i hope it come out soon.

Post via my Z10
    02-07-14 07:27 PM
37 12