I own a Z30. I have two personal emails on it and my business email (I am self employed).

In my calendar options I note the following calendars. (not going to name them for the sake of privacy)

personal 1 (Home Calendar)
    personal 2
    my business email (work)
    Family BBM Group
    Band BBM Group
    BBLink (company name PC).

How can I get my business appointments to sync with outlook and in fact to avoid conflicts, is there a way to sync all
    appointments with my office outlook so I do not book conflicting appointments on my desktop outlook?

Second question, why cant I invite participants to meetings scheduled on the BBlink Calander?

I really need to be able to syc all my appointments with outlook and this is getting really frustrating. At the moment it is only
    syncing with appointments created with the BBlink calendar.

I really need help on this because it is messing up my office productivity.

Can anyone please assist?

bottom line, I need all calendars to sync with my desktop at work in outlook.

All help would be greatly appreciated because I am going mad trying to figure this out. Found a couple online tutorials
    but they don't work.

Have I said "help" enough? lol

I greatly appreciate all replies.
    02-18-14 10:42 AM
    I own a Z30. I have two personal emails on it and my business email (I am self employed).

In my calendar options I note the following calendars. (not going to name them for the sake of privacy)

personal 1 (Home Calendar)
    personal 2
    my business email (work)
    Family BBM Group
    Band BBM Group
    BBLink (company name PC).

How can I get my business appointments to sync with outlook and in fact to avoid conflicts, is there a way to sync all
    appointments with my office outlook so I do not book conflicting appointments on my desktop outlook?

Second question, why cant I invite participants to meetings scheduled on the BBlink Calander?

I really need to be able to syc all my appointments with outlook and this is getting really frustrating. At the moment it is only
    syncing with appointments created with the BBlink calendar.

I really need help on this because it is messing up my office productivity.

Can anyone please assist?

bottom line, I need all calendars to sync with my desktop at work in outlook.

All help would be greatly appreciated because I am going mad trying to figure this out. Found a couple online tutorials
    but they don't work.

Have I said "help" enough? lol

I greatly appreciate all replies.
    \
    Desktop Sync with BB10 does not exist with Link. BB10 uses ActiveSync. This syncs with all info on your server. If you are using Outlook for pop3 mail access you will need a third party sync software.

If you are using Exchange or outlook.com for email you should set your accounts for ActiveSync.

POP email is an ancient relic. I strongly recommend using Outlook.com or something that allows ActiveSync. Outlook.com is free.
    02-18-14 12:20 PM
    It is a bit "tricky", but as mkelley says below "outlook.com" is the key..... Outlook.com replaced hotmail.com email addresses and you can have that be one of the calendars on your Microsoft Outlook - once you have it set up properly and the main calendar that you view on Outlook... every time you put a calendar entry into your Outlook.com calendar on Outlook - it syncs with your Z30 via, I believe, email....

I have it set up on my Z30 and it works like a charm... never have to tether my Z30 to BlackBerry Link to sync my calendar...or, naturally, you can use Google calendar via Gmail, but I never liked that .... hope this helps...

I don't know if this is the article that I used to set it up, but this is a good start...

How to set up Outlook to wirelessly synchronize your contacts and calendar with a BlackBerry Z10 smartphone | Inside BlackBerry Help Blog
    02-18-14 12:32 PM
    02-18-14 12:41 PM
    I don't need contacts or emails synced. I need my calendars synced. So there is no way to get all my calendars synced with my outlook desktop calendar? No way really? And why can't I invite participants to an event I schedule using my blink calendar? This is really not "smart" is it???

Not much help for a sole proprietor always on the go and needing to make sure I don't double book. All my email accounts are rogers.com so like I said it's calendar entries I need to sync.

If there is a way I would be so greatful.

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    02-18-14 02:26 PM
    That's what he is trying to tell you. I used to do the same thing. I set up an Outlook.com account and I didn't even use it for email. It was just for keeping my contacts and CALENDAR sync'ed between my BB10 and my desktop MS Outlook. I then set the Outlook account as my default BB10 calendar. As far as sync'ing with Outlook any OTHER calendars you are using, I'm pretty sure they will only sync with the account they are associated with. I know there is a desktop plug in for sync'ing Gmail calendar with Outlook, but I don't know about others. I don't think your BB10 phone is gonna take all of your different calendars and send all of them to Outlook. Maybe try to stick with an Outlook.com calendar, sync'ed with your desktop Outlook, for as much as you can.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-14 02:44 PM
    Gotcha folks. I will now decide on whether to set up an outlook.com email account so. Can sync my calendars or just co.tinue using the BLINK calendar because those entries sync with outlook. Don't really care for syncing contacts it's the appointments that matter to me most.

I appreciate the feedback and help. Cheers

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    02-19-14 07:37 AM