So I just got mine today and I noticed that on the back cover, the part that extends over the sim card and SD card tray is not flush with the silver trim. Has anyone seen this before and is there I way to put the door on I just haven't thought of?

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 06:43 PM
    Have you tried taking the door off and reseating it?
    03-24-14 06:46 PM
    So I just got mine today and I noticed that on the back cover, the part that extends over the sim card and SD card tray is not flush with the silver trim. Has anyone seen this before and is there I way to put the door on I just haven't thought of?

Posted via CB10
    It's never been perfectly flush, but it shouldn't be too bad. If you look around you should find others discussing this and maybe some images you could compared yours with to determine if there is an issue.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 06:48 PM
    Make sure you have it snapped tight all around. Sometime it isn't completely closed.
    03-24-14 07:09 PM

Posted via CB10
    On my VZW Z30, the trim where the SIM and SD card are is about an inch and a half section separate from the rest of the silver trim that goes around the top of the device and around to the volume buttons.
    The back cover is very flush all the way around, but the ends of that small trim piece very slightly curl up.
    Is that what you are seeing?
    03-24-14 07:28 PM
    Question about the back door on the Z30-image-1-.jpg
    Here's a pic. It's not terrible it's just annoying. It's something that shouldn't be an issue though. I've re-seated it several times too. Any luck maybe bending it back into place?

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 07:33 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image(1).jpg 
Views:	643 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	258049
    Here's a pic. It's not terrible it's just annoying. It's something that shouldn't be an issue though. I've re-seated it several times too. Any luck maybe bending it back into place?

Posted via CB10
    Yup, that is what i thought you meant
    It looks like, because nothing is actually stabilizing that trim tab, that is flexing a bit and curling out.
    Along as the cards are setting properly, they shouldn't be putting any pressure on it.
    03-24-14 07:43 PM
    The photo is kinda meta, displaying a posting from this very thread...
    03-24-14 07:51 PM
    Make sure you have it snapped tight all around. Sometime it isn't completely closed.
    ^^^ what he said

From a Z30
    03-24-14 07:56 PM
    I have noticed the same on my z30 and it was like this out of the box. I guess it's not a big deal......until it catches on something and breaks

Posted via CB10
    03-26-14 07:36 AM
    I have noticed the same on my z30 and it was like this out of the box. I guess it's not a big deal......until it catches on something and breaks

Posted via CB10
    I've had my Z30 since release, it's never gotten caught on anything because of that cover. Ultimately you're gonna want to put a case on it anyway. She's so precious.
    03-26-14 02:48 PM