I thinking about getting the Z30 as well. The only problem I have is that it is not available for T-Mobile here in US.

Post via my AWESOME Q10! BBM Channel: C12140D
    I have T-Mobile and I get LTE on my Z30 using the -5 variant.
    11-22-13 01:16 AM
    Battery life. Is it really that big of a step up from the Q10?

Waiting for price of the Q to drop a bit to swap out from the Z10 to get back on the physical keyboard and get that extra battery life.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-13 04:06 AM
    I was one of those guys who was against big phones but I couldn't resist the z30 for some reason. After having this phone for about a week, size of the phone doesn't bother me at all surprisingly. It fits perfectly in my jeans, jacket etc. (I wear lots of business attire). I don't think I'll be able to go back to a smaller screen anymore

Proud owner of Q10, Z10 and Z30
    Me too. You know what it is in regards to bb10 vs android, in BlackBerry 10 you don't need to constantly swipe down from the top which is almost impossible to do one handed. Whenever I played with a large android phone I found this almost impossible and I immediately passed. The bb10 gestures make it easy to perform everything one handed on both the large screen and small.

Posted using my Q10 via CB10
    11-22-13 04:25 AM
    @hilton_k

My opinion is yes the battery life is better than. The q10, put it this way, it's now 11am on the 2nd day and I have 23% left, last time I took it off charge was yesterday morning at 8am.

So I'll get probably till this afternoon before it needs a charge.

Q10 was also good but the fact that the z30 has a much bigger display and I get probably 20% more battery life.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-13 04:51 AM
    Let you know how it goes
    Q10 to Z30 feedback thread-img_00001237.jpg

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 08:11 PM
    I have T-Mobile and I get LTE on my Z30 using the -5 variant.
    Same here. Ordered from GSM Nation.

Posted via Z30
    12-12-13 09:42 PM
    Let you know how it goes
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00001237.jpg 
Views:	632 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	229410

Posted via CB10
    Ugh to that Verizon logo jammed in that top corner! I know it's not a big deal to most people but that thing would drive my OCD batty as it interferes with the beautiful sleak and clean lines of the z30.

I'm very thankful that all the Canadian carriers have decided to not brand their logos on any of the BB10 phones launched to date. Please keep that up Rogers, Bell and Telus!

At any rate, enjoy your new purchase. You will absolutely love it and are a much better man than I am if you can overlook that Verizon logo!

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 10:20 PM
    Totally. in the end it's my only choice so it's easily overlooked. I've been with Verizon forever and other than the iPhone I've never had a vz phone without the annoying branding. Anyway after half a day of use here are my likes and don't likes

Big screen obviously
    Build quality
    Fluidness (it's very fast)
    Love love love the keyboard and the auto correct. It's magic
    Speakers are amazing (we knew this)

Don't like

I'm OK with the pixel density but my eyes.and brain did somehow still expect a little more wow factor. It's not blurry at all but it doesn't have that same depth the real high end.phones have. Overall it's a solid screen but not a selling point

The size of the phone will take some getting used to coming from the Q. The weight of the phone makes it very hard to hold and use when you are not standing and sitting up since the phone is pushing down on you from gravity.

I heard the volume keys were easily depressed and I can say it's true. I've hit them a number of times already by accident just holding the phone.

This annoying little latch on the left side that's not a latch is annoying me the most. It's easily mistaken for volume keys and even has a little click. Not sure why it ended up there but whoever messed that up should be buying us all a drink

That's about it for now. Have a feeling I'm gonna love this little... err big guy. still think the perfect phone will be the z30 as a portrait slider. Here's to hoping

Long live BB!

Posted via CB10
    Ben1232 likes this.
    12-12-13 11:13 PM
    I love my Q10 and suits me just fine. My wife has a new Z30 and is loving it more every day. It is pretty cool though.

So, I think I have the best of both worlds. Two of the best devices in the world in one house.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-13 07:39 AM
    Having both the Z30 and Q10, I must say when I'm using my Z30, I often turn on my Q10 and mess around with it. It's like I still like to admire my Q10 from afar..lol...but I'm enjoying my Z30 so much right now. It's nice to have the option to go back to my Q10 if I feel the need. Both great devices in their own way.
    12-13-13 08:19 AM
    Having both the Z30 and Q10, I must say when I'm using my Z30, I often turn on my Q10 and mess around with it. It's like I still like to admire my Q10 from afar..lol...but I'm enjoying my Z30 so much right now. It's nice to have the option to go back to my Q10 if I feel the need. Both great devices in their own way.
    I'm with you here. Just turned on my q10 now to get some work email done.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-13 11:14 AM
    OK I'm now a few days into the phone and here's a few new thoughts

1. Nobody needs a phone this big. It's great to have but seriously it's big! 4.5 might be perfect. The extra half inch doesn't really change all that much for most things except make this thing heavy and unruly.

2. God dam volume keys!! Why do I keep clicking you by accident? Why didn't they make them like the q10s?

3. God dam fake side sim card door! Why do you click? You shouldn't click. You shouldn't exist!

4. Battery could power Manhattan for a few minutes. Impressive

5. Person who invented keyboard and predictive text should will a Nobel Peace prize. It's so damn impressive.

More to come. Stay tuned!

Posted via CB10
    BroncoVAL likes this.
    12-16-13 02:53 PM
    I use a Roam Mobility sim when traveling to the USA as it is only $4.00/day for unlimited text and talk to USA and Canada, plus 300 meg of data. My point is that when I put in the sim and reboot my Z30 it shows the T-Mobile splash screen so it must work down there
    12-16-13 03:45 PM
    Another update. The z30 on the toilet is unrivaled. (posted on scene)

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 04:09 PM
39 12