Z30 lasts me a day, q10 can last me 2.

Opposite here. Q10 does not last one day with very heavy email. Z lasts 1+. Also the Z30 has a much smoother interface with little or no lag. Q10 hangs just a little when moving from account to account or asking to delete multiple emails. Finally 3 out of 3 of my Q10's have had some small or large keyboard issues (floppy spacebar to double typing issue). The Z30 is able to handle multitasking way better than the Q. I have gone back and forth between my latest Q and the Z. The only reason to go with the Q in my opinion is the ease of hanging the Q off a belt where as the Z is just a little too big. But I still use the Z everday and have settled as my daily driver because of the other benefits. I am a very heavy email user with 4 active accounts and more than 100 emails daily.
    04-07-14 11:44 AM
    Opposite here. Q10 does not last one day with very heavy email. Z lasts 1+. Also the Z30 has a much smoother interface with little or no lag. Q10 hangs just a little when moving from account to account or asking to delete multiple emails. Finally 3 out of 3 of my Q10's have had some small or large keyboard issues (floppy spacebar to double typing issue). The Z30 is able to handle multitasking way better than the Q. I have gone back and forth between my latest Q and the Z. The only reason to go with the Q in my opinion is the ease of hanging the Q off a belt where as the Z is just a little too big. But I still use the Z everday and have settled as my daily driver because of the other benefits. I am a very heavy email user with 4 active accounts and more than 100 emails daily.
    I use to be able to go over a day then I don't know what happened, I do also consider myself a heavy user, always on reddit
    04-07-14 01:23 PM
    Having used both, my preference is the Q10. The Z30 is awesome (big screen, great battery, virtual keyboard rocks), but I prefer the Q10 for its size, keyboard and battery life (on par to me with the Z30 and interchangeable to boot).

You can't go wrong with either. If you value a smaller phone that is more pocket friendly, I'd go with the Q10 and pair it with a tablet.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-14 04:31 PM
    I definitley fall into this poweruser classification, and I was a Q10 owner for several months, and I've since traded up to a Z30. I've been using the Z30 for 3 days now. I am so happy that I made the switch. The virtual keyboard is really terrific, and any fear I had that my productivity would suffer without the physical keys is totally out the window. I type super fast and accurate on the z30, and I am confident that in a day you'd be able to make the same transition. I don't feel that there are any drawbacks to switching to the z30, and the extra screen real estate is a huge benefit.
    Great info, thank you! I'm waiting for my Z30 in the mail after being on Q10 since last May. You addressed my worries. I do want to know though, how do you find Z30 battery compared to Q10? I am also a power user.
    04-07-14 07:02 PM
    Coming from a Q10 myself, I feel the Z30 last a bit longer then then Q10.

Even though the z30 has a bigger battery..i was still afraid that it wouldn't last as long as the Q10..but wow it so does and more!

Posted via CB10
    04-07-14 07:54 PM
    Hop into the Calendar app with both phones. The Q10 is so quick and powerful with its shortcut keys.
    04-07-14 08:10 PM
    Carbon copy to MDO. I noticed the lag on Q first thing when I changed bag from z30, both great phones like to use them both but Z lasts longest hands down

Posted via CB10
    04-08-14 10:12 AM
    I echo this battery wise. I have the Z, and agree that its battery is not the best, by a long way. However, I carry 4 spares. It's a tad overkill, but they were all cheap online, and I can hammer the life outta my Z, and effectively have 48hrs mega heavy usage with fear of ever running dry.

I think the battery life on the Q10/Z30 is undoubtedly far superior, but if you want the screen size and the battery swap option, the Z it is for me.

Posted via CB10
    Just an update on this. I take it all back. Got the Z30. AMAZING.
    04-08-14 10:25 AM
33 12