Hello. Can anyone explain to me why every time I remove the memory card (8GB) from the Z30 and transfer it to an Android phone and there everything is ok with it, and after inserting it back into the Z30, after taking and removing the photo, its thumbnail appears in gallery? Restart does not help, formatting in all ways (by phone, by computer the default program and program from the Internet) nothing. Only what helps is to restore factory settings but I don't have the slightest desire to reconfigure and install everything just why this phone has some strange problems with the card.
    EDIT: Now I noticed that after deleting the song it's similar. After deleting and restarting the Music application, the song appears in the list but after clicking it shows an error
    Last edited by ImaginePl; 06-17-20 at 03:46 PM.
    06-17-20 03:31 PM
    I assume it's just differences in how each device handles the caching of data on the storage card. While you can bounce between OSes and use the same card for both, it's not really suggested. Android creates one standard file system on the SD card and so does BlackBerry 10, you're willingly creating potential issues.
    06-17-20 07:52 PM
    Hello. Can anyone explain to me why every time I remove the memory card (8GB) from the Z30 and transfer it to an Android phone and there everything is ok with it, and after inserting it back into the Z30, after taking and removing the photo, its thumbnail appears in gallery? Restart does not help, formatting in all ways (by phone, by computer the default program and program from the Internet) nothing. Only what helps is to restore factory settings but I don't have the slightest desire to reconfigure and install everything just why this phone has some strange problems with the card.
    EDIT: Now I noticed that after deleting the song it's similar. After deleting and restarting the Music application, the song appears in the list but after clicking it shows an error
    What Bla1ze said. There will always be hassles when you move an sd card from a BB10 device to an android device because of the way each OS deals with the file structure on an sd card. I know because I used to move a card back and forth until I got tired of the problems.
    06-17-20 09:05 PM
    Thanks for explaining why this is happening. It is a bit strange that BB 10 has such problems because I used to have a phone with Windows Phone and when I was transferring the card to Android and back it wasn't like that.
    So what to do to eliminate this problem?
    06-18-20 06:23 AM
    So what to do to eliminate this problem?
    Don't keep moving your SD card.
    06-18-20 07:39 AM
    Did you format after you took everything off?

Maybe better to format, and put music back on.

I know it's hard to get pix off, if you don't remove it. The phone moves real slow. Slow enough that you can't do it.
    06-18-20 08:29 AM
    Did you format after you took everything off?

Maybe better to format, and put music back on.

I know it's hard to get pix off, if you don't remove it. The phone moves real slow. Slow enough that you can't do it.
    Yes but doesn't help
    06-18-20 08:36 AM
    Check for you thumbnail directory on the local machine. On android DCIM/.thumbnails delete the junk.

Check for same on SD Card case you backed it up.

Deleting the thumbnails does not delete your original files. ON ANDROID
    06-18-20 09:00 AM
    I always had a problem with BlackBerry and windows. It was ONLY on using BlackBerry and they blamed Window.
    Regardless which OS on Windows or which phone.

No one can, or will fix. Just ignore it.
    06-18-20 09:50 AM