my device with o.s 10.3.2 and was worked good
    I needed to do Format work for the device and anti-theft feature was activated and I deleted the blackberry from the blackberry site by mistake ...
    When I did Format I did not accept the complete Set-Up without BlackBerry ID ...
    I did a blackberry on the blackberry site again with the same e-mail but the phone did not accept ..
    It is a solution to bypass the registration process and bypass the anti-theft alert
    How can I bypass a message anti theft
    07-18-19 03:57 AM
    you cannot bypass anti theft ..if you could it wouldnt be anti theft
    07-18-19 08:04 AM
    my device with o.s 10.3.2 and was worked good
    I needed to do Format work for the device and anti-theft feature was activated and I deleted the blackberry from the blackberry site by mistake ...
    When I did Format I did not accept the complete Set-Up without BlackBerry ID ...
    I did a blackberry on the blackberry site again with the same e-mail but the phone did not accept ..
    It is a solution to bypass the registration process and bypass the anti-theft alert
    How can I bypass a message anti theft
    The moment you deleted your BBID, your fate was sealed. You now own a brick.
    07-18-19 08:45 AM
    You made life gray instead of making it white and give me no hope .....
    i message the blackberryhelp on twitter and they said to me : Go to the nearest point of purchase > is that the same mean of your comment ???? I will make it spare parts ؟؟؟؟؟ or what can i do ??
    there is some videos on youtube an some sites written about remove anti theft >> is there realy with auto loader 10.3.3 ??
    07-18-19 10:02 AM
    i message the blackberryhelp on twitter and they said to me : Go to the nearest point of purchase > is that the same mean of your comment ???? I will make it spare parts ؟؟؟؟؟ or what can i do ??
    there is some videos on youtube an some sites written about remove anti theft >> is there realy with auto loader 10.3.3 ??
    Sorry, my answer hasn't changed.
    07-18-19 11:45 AM
    hehehehe.. yor are right...
    07-18-19 02:10 PM
    He's just answering your question.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-19 03:57 PM