Anybody know where I can find a good 4 way privacy screen for my Z30?

I've tried the Celicious Screen P4 4-Way Privacy Screen Protector, and it was horrible. It gave privacy but the privacy filter lines in the screen protector made it hard or challenging to view my own screen. I'd like a privacy screen protector similar to those I purchased for my Z10 from Tech Armor or iCarez.

Thanks in advance for suggestions.
    12-15-14 11:02 AM
    I have used the Celicious 2-way privacy screen which only works when the phone is in vertical and it too can be a challenge to see through. I think that is because the z30 has a darker than average screen already. I am going to look into getting some 3M privacy screen film and maybe cut my own. I haven't seen any other privacy screen protectors for this phone.
    12-15-14 11:38 AM
    I just ordered a privacy screen protector from clarivue for a friend along with the ultra clear for myself . I had the ultra clear on my Z10 and liked it. Can't yet comment about the privacy screen protector but I will once it arrives in a few days

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 04:24 PM
    Yes, please let me know how the privacy screen works. I don't like eyes violating my screen, other than my own.
    12-22-14 11:55 AM
    I also got the celicious 4 way privacy screen for my Q10 and it is just rubbish.
    12-23-14 06:42 PM
    Forgot about this thread, my bad. I received both the ultra clear and privacy screen protectors from Clarivue and they both work great. I installed the privacy screen protector on my friends Z30 and although it wasn't SUPER private, it did the job and he was happy. Also, they had it to me in 2 days. I don't know where they ship from but I'm in Ontario. It was the same quick shipment from when I previously ordered one for my Z10. Hope that helps.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 08:47 PM
    I tried the clarivue privacy screen protector for the z30. The screen filter doesn't provide too much privacy protection but it's better than nothing. The privacy lines aren't too bad but a faint gridwork is somewhat noticeable. It's much better than the unbranded cheapo filters on eBay where the privacy lines are too apparent making things look pixelated. There best option might be to buy the generic 3M smartphone filter and cut it to fit your phone ( I don't trust myself w/ scissors). I have a 3M filter for my laptop screen with seemingly no privacy lines and pretty good protection (you can't read any text but can see big picture) .
    02-27-15 03:44 PM
    I'm a fan of TechArmor privacy screens actually. Unfortunately, there isn't one for the z30 but the one for the galaxy s5 fits the z30 quite well since they have the same dimensions. It makes the screen much darker which is a minor drawback but you eventually stop noticing after some time with the brightness turned up. The level of privacy is great since people next to me think the phone is off when I'm using it. And best of all, the privacy lines aren't apparent since the grid pattern is very tiny.
    06-27-15 11:11 PM