attacking "crackberry heads" with a hack piece? Sour grapes anyone? Someone one here must have made his ***** shrink once.

How does anyone outside a 16 year old mouth breathing teenager take this cluck seriously?
    09-18-13 12:35 PM
    To everyone saying isn't that true? Half the apps in ANY app store are crap.The useful ones really count.

via The Best Phone Ever!
    No app store, apart from BlackBerry's App World, features about 1/3 of all submitted apps to come from one single developer.

The rest of what you said is true though.

Posted via CB10
    Berry_Pink likes this.
    09-18-13 12:35 PM
    Good comment Simon. These guys go down when you don't comment or even acknowledge it in any way. Once you recognize these people don't even check out their articles. Amateur blogging is now an epidemic. We can weed out the bad and encourage fair unbiased by our actions and responses.
    09-18-13 12:36 PM
    Its not about his comment on the apps, but calling them a Low Quality Developer ?

Imagine if someone called him a low quality Blogger.. when it's his livelihood.

True the Apps count is correct but no need for insulting peoples reputation
    I certainly agree with you on the nature of the insults. If S4BB wants to make Apps for BB10 and profit, then good for them. To be honest, the low quality developer arguments smacks of ignorance and racism. The Chinese know an opportunity when they see one and they move fast. North American developers are simply too slow; they need to pick up the pace if they are going to compete.
    09-18-13 12:39 PM
    To everyone saying isn't that true? Half the apps in ANY app store are crap.The useful ones really count.

via The Best Phone Ever!
    More then that, under BlackBerry a lot of usefull and productive apps are built in, native and all integrated with your contact, calendar...
    Most of what is required are already coming with the device.
    In comparaison, with an iPhone you must first purchase and download a lot of relevant apps to get comparable functionalities. And still its all spread appart.
    09-18-13 12:44 PM
    I have read several of Brad's articles before. Always found them informative and sometimes even entertaining. But this, dadgum... By the way, I am a BB guy with huge hands, no need for a trillion apps, and a big want for a 5inch blackberry.

This article aside, I still find him one of the most enjoyable tech writers I have come across.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    09-18-13 12:49 PM

via The Best Phone Ever!
    Half ? I'd bet on 85% (and yes, in the 85% you'll find one that fit your particular needs, blah-blah-blah ...)
    09-18-13 12:55 PM
    I'm not allowed to post my pin in my signature anymore...
    Yeah, because your signature was xenophobic.
    AnimalPak200 likes this.
    09-18-13 01:39 PM
    Tweet him with your comments

Brad Chacos
    @BradChacos
    i just did that . i tweeted him that he is a moron...because he is a moron.

I also tweeted him this

"@BradChacos i would also encourage you to take a shave. in professional world you would not get a job looking like that"
    09-18-13 01:41 PM
    i just did that . i tweeted him that he is a moron...because he is a moron.

I also tweeted him this

"@BradChacos i would also encourage you to take a shave. in professional world you would not get a job looking like that"
    Well, at least you handled it professionally.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-13 02:17 PM
    Thank you Simon

But this comment "What's more, BlackBerry's app store is in shambles, with around 47,000 apps in its 120,000 app-strong library pumped out by a single high volume, low quality developer. "

Is borderline Libel which is a serious issue. Its all fun and games until someones reputation is destroyed.
    Your reputation is destroyed?
    09-18-13 02:46 PM
    327 followers, don't give him the attention he is craving.

Posted via the best Keyboard in Existence my Mo Fo Z10
    09-18-13 03:05 PM
    New 5-inch BlackBerry Z30 still carries the same old stench of death

Brad Chacos@BradChacos

Sep 18, 2013 7:47 AMprint

BlackBerry announced its biggest, most powerful phone yet on Wednesday, but despite that impressive-sounding blurb, the BlackBerry Z30 reeks of "too little, too late" and may just be the last handset ever released by the iconic company.The BlackBerry Z30 rocks a 5-inch, 1,280-by-720 Super AMOLED display, a dual-core, 1.7GHz Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, and 2GB of RAM—all of which bears a striking similarity to its well-received predecessor, the 4.2-inch BlackBerry Z10. But this is no stagnant screen size boost: The BlackBerry Z30 features the new 10.2 update for the BB 10 OS, and it packs in a 2,880mAh battery that BlackBerry claims can last a whopping 25 hours between charges.*BlackBerry's press release*has the nitty-gritty details about NFC, LTE, etc. if you're interested.You probably shouldn't be. If you're a CrackBerryHead with big hands, you might appreciate the Z30, but it's hard to see this phoning appealing to, well, pretty much anybody else.

Trials and tribulations

The Z30 may be the beefiest BlackBerry yet, but it's still behind the cutting-edge competition. The internals place the Z30 on par with phones like the (year old,*and now discontinued) Nexus 4 and the*Moto X—a phone that was blatantly built to*not*compete on the specification front.The 4.2-inch BlackBerry Z10 was a nice phone but also a complete dud with consumers.What's more, BlackBerry's app store is in shambles, with around 47,000 apps in its 120,000 app-strong library*pumped out by a single high volume, dubious quality developer. The first round of BB 10 phones*whiffed with would-be customers, and in April,*The Wall Street Journal*reported that returns for the BlackBerry Z10 exceeded its meager sales. Another analyst said Z10 production was*slashed in half in July."

It is very clear that BlackBerry 10 isn't a success after all, and won't save the company," IDC research director Francisco Jeronimo told PCWorld in August, after BlackBerry's latest round of disastrous quarterly results.Even the release timing for the new BlackBerry Z30 stinks of fail: It was announced the same day that the first wave of iPhone reviews hit the web. Way to go, guys.Given all that, it should come as no surprise that BlackBerry is actively trying to sell itself off (in whole or in pieces) or merge with another company. That's another reason to stop and pause before eyeballing the 5-inch BlackBerry Z30. You may be a fervent BlackBerry lover, but do you really be locked into a 2 year contract for a mid-range phone from a company that might not exist at the end of the year?If the BlackBerry Z30 is*anything like the BlackBerry Z10, it'll be a well-designed piece of hardware with a fairly fresh (though app-deprived) smartphone operating system. But it still won't be enough to bring new BlackBerry users into the fold, and it definitely won't be enough to resuscitate this dying company.
    I'd finish the spacing edit of the story, but the content impresses me too little to do all that work.
    09-18-13 03:30 PM
    BlackBerry ruled when apple wasn't even conceived...
    Um...
    09-18-13 03:34 PM
    No app store, apart from BlackBerry's App World, features about 1/3 of all submitted apps to come from one single developer.

The rest of what you said is true though.

Posted via CB10
    I've always wondered though, is that 47,000 apps figure for BlackBerry 10 only or does it include their lineup of BBOS apps too? I never saw any solid evidence to suggest either one, though I may well have overlooked it. If it includes their BBOS apps, we need a more detailed breakdown to know just how badly S4BB has impacted the situation on BB10.
    09-18-13 03:38 PM
    Thanks for posting most of the article in the thread. I hate when people only post the link to the article in the thread. Why give these losers the clicks?

Posted via CB10
    maddie1128 likes this.
    09-18-13 04:48 PM
    C'mon give the guy a break. He probably ran out of ways to write about the 5S and its new spiffy colours....
    maddie1128 likes this.
    09-18-13 04:56 PM
    C'mon give the guy a break. He probably ran out of ways to write about the 5S and its new spiffy colours....
    The iPhone 5s is the most innovative iPhone since iPhone, how could someone possibly run out of ways to write about it?

Posted via CB10
    09-18-13 05:01 PM
    His "I live in my mom's basement" look is getting an extended 15 minutes of Fame. I'd leave what looks like a real troll alone.

Posted via CB10

Attachment 203218
    Carjackd and MizMiMi02 like this.
    09-18-13 05:42 PM
    What is everyone's problem with BlackBerry???!! Maybe a name change is in order!!
    09-19-13 12:07 AM
    Please stop feeding this troll. I've never even heard of this author or site so why should I care about his opinion especially if it offers little to no insight with zero quality. Even if there is a negative post if it is done with quality and with facts then that is one thing but moron "want to be journalists" should be ignored.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 12:15 AM
    The iPhone 5s is the most innovative iPhone since iPhone, how could someone possibly run out of ways to write about it?

Posted via CB10
    Lol don't forget the 5C, the most colorful thing to happen to iPhone since iPhone

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 12:17 AM
    This is what you call flamebait, guys. Tweeting at him increases his profile, and clicking the link to the story pays his bills. Keep calm and carry on.
    And on top of that, it gives him a huge collection of shrill hate-tweets from strident BB fanbois and fangurls from which he can build another article ridiculing them. And that won't be difficult; it's hard to be thoughtful, persuasive, or thorough in 140 characters -- so all of your tweets will likely come off as something other than thoughtful, persuasive, and thorough.
    kevinnugent and Berry_Pink like this.
    09-19-13 02:29 PM
    Well, at least you handled it professionally.

Posted via CB10
    Haha

I do not get paid to write this garbage. He is and he deserves it.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 04:41 PM
    This hack cannot even spell: "phoning" vs "phone" lol.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 07:11 PM
83 1234