well My 9850, decided it no longer wanted to boot up, and since my USB port was broken, i couldn't wipe it and reload the OS, so i took the plunge and ordered a Q10 from Amazon. I hated to burn my upgrade, but maybe in a few months if sprint gets off there butts and offers a full touchscreen, i will just buy one, and switch my sim card. I will have my new BB in about 4 days(god it feels weird not having a BB to use).
    11-28-13 03:46 PM
    FYI...all you people that said Sprint would be releasing the Z30 on Black Friday (along with other new phones) are all WRONG.

Despite this, I am still having a great Thanksgiving and I hope all of you are too
    11-28-13 08:13 PM
    well from what we went on the reps said lack Friday there are other representatives that have said that the phone may come out in mid December the otter box case would have been taken down if there was no hope of them releasing it mr allomis 76 i get your feeling i have someone that works in sprint she told me she will tell me when the phone is coming out it may come out January or like u said in December i also sent a tweet to blackberry it self and asked some people privately about and ,made press inquiry just to get a confirmation yet maybe bb it self can tell us when otter box keeping the page live for the cases means it coming the odds are when and how a release in December could be to boost bb stock figure for a massive phone buy from blackberry but who knows
    aloomis76 likes this.
    11-29-13 06:47 AM
    well from what we went on the reps said lack Friday there are other representatives that have said that the phone may come out in mid December the otter box case would have been taken down if there was no hope of them releasing it mr allomis 76 i get your feeling i have someone that works in sprint she told me she will tell me when the phone is coming out it may come out January or like u said in December i also sent a tweet to blackberry it self and asked some people privately about and ,made press inquiry just to get a confirmation yet maybe bb it self can tell us when otter box keeping the page live for the cases means it coming the odds are when and how a release in December could be to boost bb stock figure for a massive phone buy from blackberry but who knows
    I hear what you are saying...that being said, unless there is an actual "Rep" here in this forum commenting, anything is just hearsay and hopes and dreams...I'll admit I am still holding out and hoping and dreaming myself...but the wait is soon to be over (unfortunately) It's bittersweet but I seriously can't sit around forever. I've had an upgrade on Sprint for almost a year...that's almost a year of paying "extra" for a subsidy on a new phone that I don't actually have. I don't know about you, but I don't like to just give my money away. if that IS how you are, I can kindly give you my paypal address and you can send over as much as you like lol

In other news @Steve Williams1 - I'm kind of still waiting on a link for those Sprint purchase reports you talked about...

And waiting...

And waiting...

And waiting...
    11-29-13 09:02 AM
    I hear what you are saying...that being said, unless there is an actual "Rep" here in this forum commenting, anything is just hearsay and hopes and dreams...I'll admit I am still holding out and hoping and dreaming myself...but the wait is soon to be over (unfortunately) It's bittersweet but I seriously can't sit around forever. I've had an upgrade on Sprint for almost a year...that's almost a year of paying "extra" for a subsidy on a new phone that I don't actually have. I don't know about you, but I don't like to just give my money away. if that IS how you are, I can kindly give you my paypal address and you can send over as much as you like lol

In other news @Steve Williams1 - I'm kind of still waiting on a link for those Sprint purchase reports you talked about...

And waiting...

And waiting...

And waiting...
    You must feel pretty special. Though I have had an upgrade with Sprint available since 2010 soooo..yea. If you are going to bash all of us who are waiting, then good for you. it must make you feel very special, let us know when you come off your high horse.
    11-29-13 11:04 AM
    i read the reports it not public u wont see them i saw them thru a number of reason i have a sprint rep and someone else talking about it but the phone iv been waiting for the upgrade for almost 3 years so i get it but the phone is there its coming they just wont say when
    11-29-13 12:46 PM
    i read the reports it not public u wont see them i saw them thru a number of reason i have a sprint rep and someone else talking about it but the phone iv been waiting for the upgrade for almost 3 years so i get it but the phone is there its coming they just wont say when
    hmmm,,, i ain't buyin' it...
    aloomis76 likes this.
    11-29-13 04:20 PM
    Please please please use punctuation (and capitalization). Your posts are very difficult to read.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 10:31 PM
    hmmm,,, i ain't buyin' it...
    Ummmmm...THANK YOU!

No offense, but I'm tired of getting played by every single rumor that comes out...brings tears to my eyes :'(

if it happens, WONDERFUL!!!! I will even praise you up and down Steve Williams1...but until it does, it is all just a rumor still to me.
    UZA_Dave likes this.
    11-30-13 08:47 AM
    You must feel pretty special. Though I have had an upgrade with Sprint available since 2010 soooo..yea. If you are going to bash all of us who are waiting, then good for you. it must make you feel very special, let us know when you come off your high horse.
    Who is bashing anyone? Should I translate that into something that you can understand? English is my first language so I posted using it. If you are finding some strange translation that is causing you to believe that I am bashing anyone that is waiting (as I am also still doing) for a Z30 then I think you need to re-read what I posted. I'm sorry if your upgrade status for the past 3 (almost 4 years) has maybe made you a little bitter but honestly there have been a few phones worth jumping on in the past couple years that you could have used that upgrade on. I would have suggested that you should have done that but apparently you also like to give Sprint extra money each month without getting ANY return.

BTW, I AM special, my mommy told me so

Ok, you wanted to know, so here I go getting off of this high horse now (although I fail to see when or where I climbed up onto it)
    11-30-13 08:55 AM
    i think the phone is coming its like the q10 coming slowly its sprint they released the torch so late it wasnt funny but m waiting to see i may hae ti get a droid or windows phone
    12-17-13 10:47 AM
111 ... 345