was in best buy, and talked to a sales rep, who said that the last internal memo best buy received was that "sprint had cancelled their selling of the Z30". of course since it is just a sales rep, we can either take it with a grain of salt or not. I do know that the sprint community forums have people complaining about the fact that sprint won't be selling the Z30.
    11-02-13 05:03 PM
    was in best buy, and talked to a sales rep, who said that the last internal memo best buy received was that "sprint had cancelled their selling of the Z30". of course since it is just a sales rep, we can either take it with a grain of salt or not. I do know that the sprint community forums have people complaining about the fact that sprint won't be selling the Z30.
    Sprint sales rep, or Best Buy sales rep? I wouldn't expect the former to have an idea about executive level decisions made at Sprint, much less the latter.
    11-02-13 05:05 PM
    I have a hunch that sprint will be selling not the z30,but a new blackberry that will run in their new network I forgot the name of it.i think it's sprint flash.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-13 05:16 PM
    I have a hunch that sprint will be selling not the z30,but a new blackberry that will run in their new network I forgot the name of it.i think it's sprint flash.

Posted via CB10
    sprint flash is an android phone.
    11-02-13 09:46 PM
    Sprint has a new network they are working on called sprint spark!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    11-02-13 11:44 PM
    sprint flash is an android phone.
    lookup sprint spark on google,i think they maybe getting a BlackBerry for this new network.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-13 12:41 AM
    lookup sprint spark on google,i think they maybe getting a BlackBerry for this new network.
    Posted via CB10
    so basically your saying BB users on Sprint will have to wait LONGER for a new BB touchscreen....i doubt many will do that at this point.
    11-03-13 08:17 AM

Posted via CB10
    interesting...
    11-03-13 08:24 AM
    so basically your saying BB users on Sprint will have to wait LONGER for a new BB touchscreen....i doubt many will do that at this point.
    this is out there, but maaaybe sprint bailed, (unconfirmed), on the current z30 so bb can update the radio to tri-band...
    11-03-13 08:26 AM
    It's funny you mention "Spark" because when I called customer service to ask for information on whether they would be carrying the Z30 or not he had mentioned the Spark network and that was the first time I had heard about it. I then when and looked up what it was to find out more info. This may be a possibity. But I not sure. BB has not announced any other new device in there lineup. The only other one i can think of is the P9982.

Sprint Spark | Sprint Newsroom
    11-03-13 10:33 AM
    what may happened is that the phone may be released in Dec before Christmas they already ordered the phones if the company outterbox is making a case u could ask them if sprint is no longer carrying they could tell u the times table
    11-03-13 03:50 PM
    I already have the q10,so no Z30 for me unless I can save up money for it.
    11-03-13 05:26 PM
    yep, here is the link for the Otterboxes (dk if someone else posted it)
    BlackBerry Z30 case| OtterBox
    11-04-13 12:25 PM
    Anyone heard anything about this?
    11-14-13 10:53 AM
    This was supposed to be the phone that I was waiting on since Sprint didnt get the Z10. If i didn't win this Q10 from the sweepstakes, I wouldn't have even used a BB10 phone.

America shuns BlackBerry.

I'm not sure what BlackBerry can do to change that, but it's really not fair for those users who want choice. I respect Apple. I respect Android. I kind of respect WP8, but I choose to use a BlackBerry because I believe that it is the most beneficial device for me at this point in my life. I could have easily picked up an S4 instead.

F*!ck the media for screaming death to a company that wasn't even dying. F*!ck those that don't respect freedom of choice.
    kthhrrsn likes this.
    11-14-13 12:40 PM
    did anyone just simply ask blackberry the company its self if they will have sprint carry the z3o that something u can ask a manufacturer if they are selling the phone forget cnet ask the company itself they may give you a responses on sprint plans
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    11-16-13 02:30 PM

A most ignorant statement.

America doesnt shun blackberry. America shuns companies that rest on their laurels and dont do anything to innovate. BBRY used to have a large market share and didnt progressively update their products more in line with consumer wants.

BB10 looks like an amazing platform and I'll be grabbing a z30 to try out. However, my previous statement still holds true. The Z10 and Z30 are nice, but not as nice as they should have been. Blackberry should have tried to hit these two out of the park and instead created two average phones with a sweet os.
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    11-16-13 02:44 PM
    This was supposed to be the phone that I was waiting on since Sprint didnt get the Z10. If i didn't win this Q10 from the sweepstakes, I wouldn't have even used a BB10 phone.

I'm not sure what BlackBerry can do to change that, but it's really not fair for those users who want choice. I respect Apple. I respect Android. I kind of respect WP8, but I choose to use a BlackBerry because I believe that it is the most beneficial device for me at this point in my life. I could have easily picked up an S4 instead.

F*!ck the media for screaming death to a company that wasn't even dying. F*!ck those that don't respect freedom of choice.
    BlackBerry should sell all of their devices online to anyone & everyone who wants them- especially for US consumers. These carriers & their wannabe salsa reps have been pushing people away from BlackBerry for at least 5 years now.

I'll pay full price for the phone that I want. I actually don't care to buy it through AT&T and allow them some profit. I'd rather it all go to BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10 from my Z10. Keith
    LWKING likes this.
    11-16-13 05:11 PM
    I just got off the phone with a sprint rep and he confirmed that sprint will carry the Z30 in the near future but he does not have a date for the release. He said he understands my frustrations because sprint has not put out an official report about the z30 but he says he can confirm that sprint will be selling the phone soon.
    11-17-13 10:39 AM
    This thread is full of Wow!!!!

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 10:42 AM
    I just got off the phone with a sprint rep and he confirmed that sprint will carry the Z30 in the near future but he does not have a date for the release. He said he understands my frustrations because sprint has not put out an official report about the z30 but he says he can confirm that sprint will be selling the phone soon.
    Lets hope it is one of the ones they release on Black Friday.

This thread is full of Wow!!!!
    Posted via CB10
    Why would you say that??????
    11-17-13 11:50 AM
    A most ignorant statement.

America doesnt shun blackberry. America shuns companies that rest on their laurels and dont do anything to innovate. BBRY used to have a large market share and didnt progressively update their products more in line with consumer wants.

BB10 looks like an amazing platform and I'll be grabbing a z30 to try out. However, my previous statement still holds true. The Z10 and Z30 are nice, but not as nice as they should have been. Blackberry should have tried to hit these two out of the park and instead created two average phones with a sweet os.
    And you're calling me ignorant? Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed lol
    11-17-13 05:05 PM
    Lets hope it is one of the ones they release on Black Friday.

Why would you say that??????
    I still say that sprint will get a tri band version of the Z30.

Sent from my SM-N900P using CB Forums mobile app
    LWKING likes this.
    11-17-13 05:14 PM
    Sprint is not going to carry the phone guys..please kindly trust me .. try to find another solution

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 05:49 PM
    And you're calling me ignorant? Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed lol
    So glad you qualified your statement! Oh wait...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    11-17-13 06:07 PM
111 12345