It seems that the alarm is not working???

Posted via CB10
    12-31-13 12:22 PM
    It seems that the alarm is not working???

Posted via CB10
    You need to set alamars using the system/original/native clock app for the moment.
    I am working on a way to be able to replace system clock.
    dcsappernh and Mecca EL like this.
    12-31-13 12:33 PM
    Ok.... please let us know when done.... thanks

Posted via CB10
    12-31-13 12:38 PM
    I'm guessing from what I read in the thread that the leak for the porche clock on the Z10 running on .1925 dosen't have the bed side mode?? I guess I'm asking because if it don't I won't install it. Thanks
    01-04-14 09:12 PM
    I'm guessing from what I read in the thread that the leak for the porche clock on the Z10 running on .1925 dosen't have the bed side mode?? I guess I'm asking because if it don't I won't install it. Thanks
    You guess correctly.

Posted via CB10
    01-04-14 10:03 PM
    Do you need the leak for it to work? I side load it but does not open?

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 08:16 PM
    Do you need the leak for it to work? I side load it but does not open?

Posted via CB10
    It's a separate application, just so you know. You can't open the default clock app thinking you're gonna see the Porsche designed clock. Also, if you're on any OS other than 10.2.1.1925, you should have access to the Porsche designed clock using the backdoor method originally discovered. Unless of course you're using a Z30, then you never had the luxury. But thanks to Gasp we do now.

Posted via my sexay Z30 running 10.2.1.1925 from the #1 BB10 app CB10 that's running absolutely flawlessly!!!
    01-07-14 06:11 AM
    It's a separate application, just so you know. You can't open the default clock app thinking you're gonna see the Porsche designed clock. Also, if you're on any OS other than 10.2.1.1925, you should have access to the Porsche designed clock using the backdoor method originally discovered. Unless of course you're using a Z30, then you never had the luxury. But thanks to Gasp we do now.

Posted via my sexay Z30 running 10.2.1.1925 from the #1 BB10 app CB10 that's running absolutely flawlessly!!!
    Thanks, I have the z30 With VZW using the OS that shipped with the phone. I side load the app. When I try to open it, It does not open.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-14 10:16 AM
    Is this not copyright infringement?

Posted via CB10
    01-07-14 10:18 AM
    Outstanding Gaspertrix, thank you very much indeed.
    01-07-14 10:23 AM
    awesome! thanks Gaspertrix.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-14 10:56 AM
    Thanks, I have the z30 With VZW using the OS that shipped with the phone. I side load the app. When I try to open it, It does not open.

Posted via CB10
    Oh, then ya, you may have to load up 1925 to get it working. Maybe someone else can confirm. Thoughts anyone? Is 1925 required to run this?
    bbdodgersdude likes this.
    01-07-14 12:29 PM
    awesome! thanks Gaspertrix.

Posted via CB10
    I don't think anyone is going to complain about it. Besides, the original was made by BlackBerry and only the face is being used in Gasp's app on BlackBerry. I could understand your argument if we saw this on another platform.
    01-07-14 12:31 PM
    I modified the app based on 1925 clock app.
    I will check if it works with lower os versions and modify it if it does not.

A new update is on way with some cosmetic issues fixed
    01-07-14 09:24 PM
    I modified the app based on 1925 clock app.
    I will check if it works with lower os versions and modify it if it does not.

A new update is on way with some cosmetic issues fixed
    Thank you for your fast reply on twitter and on here. You make great apps and have great customer service skills. Thank you

Posted via CB10
    01-07-14 09:32 PM
    Thanks RField ...thanks a lot
    01-08-14 02:29 AM
    Honestly Gasp we ALL love you here on CB! I also think I am safe in saying that this Porsche clock on the Z30 was a nice thing to do but is a much lower priority for your time than iGrann. Don't let these guys distract you. :-)

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    01-08-14 06:22 AM
    Honestly Gasp we ALL love you here on CB! I also think I am safe in saying that this Porsche clock on the Z30 was a nice thing to do but is a much lower priority for your time than iGrann. Don't let these guys distract you. :-)

Posted via CB10
    Gasp is a BlackBerry user, He's great at multi-tasking! Keep up the great work Gasp, and thanks again.
    01-08-14 10:45 AM
    Please let us know about any updates

Posted via CB10
    01-15-14 02:49 AM
    Hi Gaspertrix,

Thanks for all your hard work. The only thing I ask/suggest is that you don't overwrite the original OEM clock on Q10/Z30. I don't know that I would be clever enough to remove it if needed. I would still like the option of removing the Porsche Clock if I choose. The other thing is I would be worried about the warranty on my Q10 if I modify the OS too much. I prefer a separate app that I can download with all the OEM clock features.

Cheers!!
    01-19-14 02:15 PM
    Why would you worry about os mods affecting your warranty?

You secure wipe the device back to factory settings and send it back in.

Other than modifying the hardware on the device I can't see what you would to with software besides bricking the phone.

Posted via CB10
    anjumaziz likes this.
    01-19-14 03:04 PM
    Hi Gaspertrix,

Thanks for all your hard work. The only thing I ask/suggest is that you don't overwrite the original OEM clock on Q10/Z30. I don't know that I would be clever enough to remove it if needed. I would still like the option of removing the Porsche Clock if I choose. The other thing is I would be worried about the warranty on my Q10 if I modify the OS too much. I prefer a separate app that I can download with all the OEM clock features.

Cheers!!
    It was designed like this, if you want the original clock, you just need to open Clock app instead of Porsche Clock app
    01-20-14 12:37 PM
    Hi Gaspertrix,

Cheers!!
    Why does everybody think that any OS modification will affect the warranty? In fact, the warranty declaration doesn't say a word about software, software issues are not part of the warranty at all. It's all about hardware. If you are able to, you can put iOS and Android and WP and who knows what else on your BB and still have the warranty if something is broken on the hardware-side. No problem with leaks except the very low risk of a brick, and that wouldn't be a warranty case anyway. Clock replacement does not affect your warranty in any way, if something is messed up the worst that can happen is that you have to do a security wipe or factory reset...
    01-20-14 04:52 PM
    Working on bedside mode, looks really nice in Q10 and OLED screen.
    Must be amazing with Z30.

Porsche Clock app by Gaspertrix for Z30-img_0678.jpg

Q10 bedside mode in the dark:
    Porsche Clock app by Gaspertrix for Z30-img_0682.jpg
    01-25-14 06:54 AM
    Updated bar file with bedside mode support.
    To enable/disable bedside mode, use clock context action or "b" shortcut.

Download link:
    http://www.igrann.com/gaspertrix.clock.bar
    Pdinos3, Ralph V and tryfe like this.
    01-25-14 11:12 AM
95 1234