whatever you do will return back to you.
    i was just going to write a good paragraph but i gave up. because do none will listen instead im sending my best wishes : whatever you do will return back to you. now have fun with this sentence.

Posted via CB10
    You mean karma.
    Lol

Posted via that z10!
    09-28-13 12:06 PM
    Better for iPhone to stay on lower specs... just imagine, if iP5S has quadcore processors and more than 2GB RAM, there will be no competition... at all...

But in spite of iProducts having lower specs than most newest Android devices, they still have 2 advantages i.e. their OS optimization and efficency that you will not feel the device's mediocre specs and a well developed third party ecosystem... Android on the other has also 2 advantages i.e. a zooming hardware specifications and a competitive third-party ecosystem... BlackBerry can compete with OS but obviously not with specs and third party ecosystem... and they still missing one ingredients to stay in competition... and this is where competitive pricing should comes in...

Posted via Z10
    09-28-13 09:35 PM
    All speculation.

Posted via that z10!
    it's certainly not speculation to see that it's not obviously smoother than several other phones, all of which have ecosystem advantages that the blackberry does not.

it's also not speculation to say that the Z10 sold horribly compared to expectation.
    09-28-13 11:03 PM
    If you enjoy your phone don't care about what others think. Just be sure to treat others for their choice of phone as you would like to be treated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    09-29-13 01:42 AM
    If you enjoy your phone don't care about what others think. Just be sure to treat others for their choice of phone as you would like to be treated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Well said.

Posted via that z10!
    09-29-13 11:30 AM
    it's certainly not speculation to see that it's not obviously smoother than several other phones, all of which have ecosystem advantages that the blackberry does not.

it's also not speculation to say that the Z10 sold horribly compared to expectation.
    What? Lol first off I understand the sales, I never spoke about that in my thread, and neither did you in your post. Secondly, everything you said is Pure speculation, you even said the BlackBerry OS doesn't "seem" to be smoother. I won't elaborate anymore.

Posted via that z10!
    09-29-13 11:34 AM
    Its all the sheep people that are doing it im sure, YES Sheep! LOL
    The phone looks to be amazing
    Just like politics. Sheep.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-13 11:37 AM
    What? Lol first off I understand the sales, I never spoke about that in my thread, and neither did you in your post. Secondly, everything you said is Pure speculation, you even said the BlackBerry OS doesn't "seem" to be smoother. I won't elaborate anymore.

Posted via that z10!
    Define smooth? context switches per second? QNX has historically been fairly bad at actual metrics that would relate to smoothness.

and you are complaining that I am replying with speculation ("seem to be smooth") but the basis of the discussion was predicated on a subjective experience anyway. "show how smooth it is" is meaningless, that's just saying that it seems smooth to you. I doubt very much you either defined or measured smoothness (you didn't define it in the posts so far)
    09-29-13 06:15 PM
    Lol? Nice assumption.
    It's not the facts nor the truth, it's the ways others such as YOURSELF Perceive them. Fact is, the phone has lower specs* than oh let's say a GS4 or an HTC. My point was and still is, the specs on the Z30 need not be overly ramped in order to work and look flawlessly.

Posted via that z10!
    Both of those are subjective, unless you actually think that the BlackBerry10 bug database is actually completely devoid of entries with respect to the Z30. Do you have any information leading you to believe that a Z30 with higher specifications would work exactly the same as the current one, or is that speculation?
    09-29-13 07:34 PM
    The 30 looks to me to be able to handle whatever I want to see or do

BlackBerry Z10.
    09-29-13 07:36 PM
    Things you named there are insignificant, all good selling points. But, when set side to side as I have before, both screens look stunning, hardly noticeable; same for the camera-ish. The air gesture is cool, very cool, when I first saw it I was ecstatic. Though people I know now who have the GS4 don't use it, at all. Same goes for smart pause and TV remote, though these are very good points you have made. I will not argue the fact that those features do sell.
    BlackBerry has lots of apps too, lol, as well as accessories: useless. BlackBerry has maps which works perfectly fine, 5 out of 5 times that I have actually used it in my 6-7 months of owning my zed10. Samsung can have the Google support.
    Nuff said!

Posted via that z10!
    This is all subjective. "Both screens look stunning, hardly noticeable" - that's your viewpoint and additionally it's speculation that it's a small enough difference that the consumer won't care.

"The people I know now who have the GS4 don't use it" - I doubt you know a sample size large enough to make that a statistically significant comment, and thus are speculating that simply because you don't know people who use it, it won't be used or is not a worthwhile selling point.

"Blackberry has maps which works perfectly fine" - subjective

"5 our of 5 times that I have actually used it in my 6-7 months of owning my zed10" - subjective

You complain about speculation in a thread that you do very little other than speculate in.
    09-29-13 07:38 PM
    This is all subjective. "Both screens look stunning, hardly noticeable" - that's your viewpoint and additionally it's speculation that it's a small enough difference that the consumer won't care.

"The people I know now who have the GS4 don't use it" - I doubt you know a sample size large enough to make that a statistically significant comment, and thus are speculating that simply because you don't know people who use it, it won't be used or is not a worthwhile selling point.

"Blackberry has maps which works perfectly fine" - subjective

"5 our of 5 times that I have actually used it in my 6-7 months of owning my zed10" - subjective

You complain about speculation in a thread that you do very little other than speculate in.
    I never complained about speculation, all I said was "speculation" never once did I complain. So excuse me for adding insight onto my post.
    I didn't make this thread to argue with the likes of someone who only seeks to argue. I meant it for discussion, this was my idea and I wanted to know others.
    I don't need bashing from someone who has NOTHING insightful, please move on.

Posted via that z10!
    09-29-13 09:16 PM
    If the Z30 was an I30 it would be all over the news. But BlackBerry is treated like George w.Bush. Just can't get a break with the media. No matter what BlackBerry does its criticized daily. Just like Bush was for 8 years. People are ignorant about phones. How can people judge a phone they never used. Anyone know when the z30 will be at Verizon? I want to place it next to my buddys new iPhone. lol

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 07:47 AM
    If the Z30 was an I30 it would be all over the news. But BlackBerry is treated like George w.Bush. Just can't get a break with the media. No matter what BlackBerry does its criticized daily. Just like Bush was for 8 years. People are ignorant about phones. How can people judge a phone they never used. Anyone know when the z30 will be at Verizon? I want to place it next to my buddys new iPhone. lol

Posted via CB10
    Please don't compare BlackBerry to George Bush....

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 11:50 AM

Posted via CB10
    Lol, boy what a comparison.
    That may have made me dislike BlackBerry
    ...lol

Posted via that z10!
    09-30-13 01:37 PM

Posted via CB10
    Please......... Bush didn't need the media in order to be "criticized daily". I bet he wishes he could spell Z30.

The media has nothing to do with the fall of BlackBerry or whatever happens to the Z30. The Z30 has absolutely nothing new to offer to anyone except BlackBerry diehard fans.
    09-30-13 04:28 PM
    The media has nothing to do with the fall of BlackBerry or whatever happens to the Z30.
    Untrue, you can read daily FUD about BB, many people are influenced by that in their buying decisions.
    09-30-13 05:25 PM
    Please......... Bush didn't need the media in order to be "criticized daily". I bet he wishes he could spell Z30.

The media has nothing to do with the fall of BlackBerry or whatever happens to the Z30. The Z30 has absolutely nothing new to offer to anyone except BlackBerry diehard fans.
    Lol at this.

Posted via that z10!
    09-30-13 06:50 PM
    Apple is continually attacked for specs, far more than blackberry. Apple gets attacked for; RAM, screen size, ppi, NFC, number of cores, mhz. These attacks normally come from the Android camp, because in the Android universe specs are much more important. The only thing that separates a Samsung S4 from an HTC One are specs.
    My Q10 doesn't run on 'specs', it has a battery. Lmao
    09-30-13 10:09 PM
    Agreed, ...then they go and shoot themselves right in the foot and charge top end prices for that 'lower spec'ed hardware' , that most seem shocked at...now all they have to do is find a better pricing stratagy to match. then they may find more peeps by the products instead of just the die hard fans.
    And somehow apple gets away with charging near a thousand dollars for its new Iphones that only have incremental improvements in hardware and an inferior OS?

Posted via CB10
    hazarder likes this.
    09-30-13 10:58 PM
    Goodness....

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 06:44 AM
    And somehow apple gets away with charging near a thousand dollars for its new Iphones that only have incremental improvements in hardware and an inferior OS?

Posted via CB10
    Yes, Apple can do that because people actually want a IPhone, nobody wants a BlackBerry anymore and I can't blame them. If BlackBerry was in high demand then they could charge a primeum for their devices.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 06:50 AM
    Blackberry is not worth anything. Cannot even give them away right now. Existing users I work with are just biding their time until their bb dies or contract allows a tradein. Me too, however my requirement is having a secondary input other than strictly touch screen.
    10-01-13 07:31 AM
    Blackberry is not worth anything. Cannot even give them away right now. Existing users I work with are just biding their time until their bb dies or contract allows a tradein. Me too, however my requirement is having a secondary input other than strictly touch screen.
    Such a shame, my BlackBerry is greattt

Posted via that z10!
    10-01-13 09:25 AM
    There have been a few excellent reviews in Australian media. The Sydney Morning Herald noted that if BlackBerry was to position itself as a niche, high end device manufacturer then the Z30 was an excellent device to fit this category.

Gizmodo Australia also posted an article about the Z30 which was actually really positive!
    Check them out!

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 09:36 AM
223 ... 56789