Doa

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 09:44 AM
    Doa

Posted via CB10
    Lol.

Posted via that z10!
    09-27-13 01:21 PM
    Although I take into account the specs, I will it's the OS that really sells me. I like knowing that the OS will be able to handle the tasks I ask it to handle. I want an OS that won't crash and makes multi-tasking not even seem like multi-tasking. I guess it's personal opinion on this one.
    Sexy Sadie likes this.
    09-27-13 02:11 PM
    Although I take into account the specs, I will it's the OS that really sells me. I like knowing that the OS will be able to handle the tasks I ask it to handle. I want an OS that won't crash and makes multi-tasking not even seem like multi-tasking. I guess it's personal opinion on this one.
    Yea that is exactly how I feel, the new BlackBerry OS experience is what counts. The specs do help, but more than likely the average user is going to be scrolling through the OS everyday, not just looking at specs. That's where the experience counts, and that's where BB10 OS wins me over any other.

Posted via that z10!
    09-27-13 02:23 PM
    Thats not apple strategy?
    Apple has industry respect and can get away with that
    09-27-13 02:24 PM
    Put aside the operating system for a moment and imagine two phones: one has a 1080p display, larger battery, four cores, more ram and is cheaper and one has a 720p display, smaller battery, two cores, less ram and is more expensive. Which one are you going to buy?

Without doing a lot of rationalization most people are going to get the cheaper, higher spec phone. It's not being anal about specs, it's just not ignoring them.
    If one of the phones was an iPhone 5S, nobody would buy that if it were up against an S4. The OS matters, you can't ignore that. BlackBerry's problem is that people are unaware of how smooth it runs. they're unaware of how good the hardware is. That's all because BlackBerry can't afford to market it like their competitors do. If they had more money in the bank, BlackBerry would have been fine.

Posted via CB10
    hazarder likes this.
    09-27-13 04:46 PM
    Apple has industry respect and can get away with that
    Apple isn't "getting away" with anything. Give them credit where it's due. Their OS runs spectacularly. The Apple experience trumps anything else. That's why they're the most popular. If more people were aware of the BB10 experience, it would be more popular! The issue isn't all in the name, it's in the available funds that market the name. The Z30 is a Solid competitor to any phone once you actually use it. That's not just because BlackBerry did a better job making it. It's because the OS is a bit more mature than it was before. If they weren't struggling financially. I firmly believe that BB10 would have caught on, and succeeded.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 04:52 PM
    Apple isn't "getting away" with anything. Give them credit where it's due. Their OS runs spectacularly. The Apple experience trumps anything else. That's why they're the most popular. If more people were aware of the BB10 experience, it would be more popular! The issue isn't all in the name, it's in the available funds that market the name. The Z30 is a Solid competitor to any phone once you actually use it. That's not just because BlackBerry did a better job making it. It's because the OS is a bit more mature than it was before. If they weren't struggling financially. I firmly believe that BB10 would have caught on, and succeeded.

Posted via CB10
    I have owned the iPhone 5, while it is good, the BB10 OS is spectacular.
    09-27-13 05:07 PM
    Right, and if you compare it to the high end office laptops(2000+), they also have less pixel density. Its hard to read on a to sharp display and more battery consuming. If you play games or videos it is one thing, but there is other things to do than that, it a phone. Its not that bad its not possibly lo play, and playing is better at home with other devices. There is not that many talking about the quad core gpu, more fluidity?

Im Swedish and a Nokia n9 user and like the os, but it is not supported anymore. I like the similarities with BB phones and like their os as well but im in to it in a bad time=)! Maby take my chances on a z30 and hoping that it not another n9 without support.
    09-27-13 05:24 PM
    Apple or Samsung, or else you are on the out side. There are other more good locking phones with android than samsung. Phones they cost a lot and we people what to feel safe, know what we pay for. To many are not brave enough.
    09-27-13 05:34 PM
    I have owned the iPhone 5, while it is good, the BB10 OS is spectacular.
    You're missing the point. I'm running 10.2. I know this.

IOS is the most intuitive though. You can pick it up and start using it from the get-go. That's why it's so popular. While I find iOS to be boring, there's no denying the simplicity.

Posted on my Q10
    09-27-13 06:16 PM

IOS is the most intuitive though. You can pick it up and start using it from the get-go. That's why it's so popular. While I find iOS to be boring, there's no denying the simplicity.

Posted on my Q10
    if the iphone is"simple"to use,does that mean those who choose it are too lazy to learn about how to use other platforms?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    09-27-13 06:27 PM

Posted on my Q10
    I can agree with this, not that I like agreeing to that.. but I do.

Posted via that z10!
    09-27-13 06:32 PM
    if the iphone is"simple"to use,does that mean those who choose it are too lazy to learn about how to use other platforms?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    Maybe.
    Depends how you look at it.
    Most people just want to get their phone and be able to use it, without a learning curve. Apple provides that.

Posted via that z10!
    09-27-13 06:35 PM
    I am with the OP on this. Everyone is concerned about specs, but not focusing on the OS itself. I, for one, am not getting the Z30. But, I do think it is one sexy beast. If the White Z30 comes to AT&T, at an awesome price, I may have to reconsider the whole I am not getting a Z30. At any rate, I care not what is inside my device as long it moves quickly from task to task.
    hazarder likes this.
    09-27-13 07:01 PM
    If one of the phones was an iPhone 5S, nobody would buy that if it were up against an S4. The OS matters, you can't ignore that. BlackBerry's problem is that people are unaware of how smooth it runs. they're unaware of how good the hardware is. That's all because BlackBerry can't afford to market it like their competitors do. If they had more money in the bank, BlackBerry would have been fine.

Posted via CB10
    It's also not easy to see "how smooth it is" when it doesn't seem any more smooth than any of the other phones on display. Maybe it is, but if it takes days of playing with it before you notice it, it's not enough of a differentiator.

Also, the random reboot problem (or at least word of mouth about them) was enough to put me off from buying one to try out (having had a bad experience with a thunderbolt doing that before and not wanting to repeat it on any platform).
    09-28-13 12:55 AM
    of all the bashers, majority of them have not seen or handled bb10 OS.

comments were based on the legacy devices with added ego.
    hazarder likes this.
    09-28-13 01:32 AM
    Is it even possible to bully an inanimate object?
    09-28-13 01:43 AM
    I understand bb10 is a relatively new software and I recognized it's huge potential.
    So what?
    Bottom line. They lost, and time to face music.

Just pray it won't vanish like palm treo.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 01:45 AM
    Z10 on steroids <----this should blow up in the market like massive explosion!!! MASSIVE!!!

Bigger screen, stereo speakers, usb otg, quad core processor (1.8ghz), 4 gb ram, 64/32 gb micro solid state drive, 2800 mah batt, 10mp - 20mp cam and 5mp in front, super amoled display.

Running BlackBerry 10.3 (personal and work profile) with enterprise, and full android os (like dual booting but the android is inside the vm)

Good hardware design

And priced 800$...
    Now what?
    Are you buying it?

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 02:05 AM
    Put Apple logo on Z10 and z30 and it will become the best device of the universe! No more bashing reviews. Sad but true.

Sent via my Z10
    09-28-13 08:41 AM
    They need a next generation processor called " lightening dragon 454" coupled to a " laser sharpened color enriched helium display" integrated with the "universal translation multi ported human interface "

That is winning the spec war

The information contained in this product / on this site is for information purposes only, and may not apply to your situation. The author, publisher, distributor and provider provide no warranty about the content or accuracy of content enclosed. Information provided is subjective. Keep this in mind when reviewing this guide. Neither the Publisher nor Author shall be liable for any loss of profit or any other commercial damages resulting from use of this guide. All links are for information purposes only and are not warranted for content, accuracy, or any other implied or explicit purpose.
    09-28-13 08:54 AM
    It's also not easy to see "how smooth it is" when it doesn't seem any more smooth than any of the other phones on display. Maybe it is, but if it takes days of playing with it before you notice it, it's not enough of a differentiator.

Also, the random reboot problem (or at least word of mouth about them) was enough to put me off from buying one to try out (having had a bad experience with a thunderbolt doing that before and not wanting to repeat it on any platform).
    All speculation.

Posted via that z10!
    09-28-13 11:07 AM
    Put Apple logo on Z10 and z30 and it will become the best device of the universe! No more bashing reviews. Sad but true.

Sent via my Z10
    Lol wouldn't that be nice.

Posted via that z10!
    09-28-13 11:08 AM
    whatever you do will return back to you.
    i was just going to write a good paragraph but i gave up. because do none will listen instead im sending my best wishes : whatever you do will return back to you. now have fun with this sentence.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 11:11 AM
223 ... 45678 ...