Hi,

I have tried exhaustively to get my BB 30 to play music through the car's stereo . The only I am able to hear music is using the audio jack.

The phone pairing for calls works, but can't seem to connect the music.

I have been instructed to make sure the aSAP mode was on; which it is.

Thank you
    12-10-14 01:18 PM
    OK, so the pairing works.
    Is there anything in the vehicles manual about pairing to the stereo? Switching input? Aux?
    12-10-14 01:23 PM
    In principle it's suppose to be as simple as selecting AUX. and it should detect the player.
    12-10-14 01:34 PM
    I have the same problem. I connected the phone to my infiniti fx and I can make and receive calls but cannot play the music stored on the phone's SD card. I think the problem is the car Bluetooth . Is not a Bluetooth version able to handle the media.

Visit my BBM Channel - C000E96F6
    12-10-14 01:43 PM
    My daughter's I-phone connected automatically and worked. I guess I can just listen to my daughter's music : )
    12-10-14 01:54 PM
    As long as it' not Justin Beiber........
    12-10-14 02:00 PM
    It automatically pairs with my porsche via bluetooth and I can play music and read email and text messages on my car. I guess you need to check the vehicle manual.
    12-10-14 03:16 PM
    Most vehicles are a LOT more friendly to iPhone, pads and pods, then Droid, and far, far down the list is BBerry. Does not matter if BlackBerry is running a native or Droid app, it just is not seem less like it us with the other OS's.
    12-10-14 04:09 PM
    Your title says "WiFi music". I hope that is a typo, otherwise you should know that the music streaming to a vehicle's receiver is normally done using bluetooth.

Did you make sure that bluetooth is "On" on your Z30?

Playing WiFi Music  in my GM Suburban-img_20141210_171634_edit.png

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-10-14 04:17 PM
    Most vehicles are a LOT more friendly to iPhone, pads and pods, then Droid, and far, far down the list is BBerry. Does not matter if BlackBerry is running a native or Droid app, it just is not seem less like it us with the other OS's.
    It has nothing do with being friendly to an OS. Audio streaming va bluetooth is done using standard protocols. You may not be able to view folders and album art, but if it supports stereo audio playback, then it should work with bb10 devices.

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-10-14 04:19 PM
    Try moving a few MP3's to the internal memory, then see if the stereo can see it.
    I have seen a few times in various cars and with various stereos that they only look for MP3's or Play Lists on the device memory, a system meant for one memory devices like MP3 players or smart phones that do not have SD cards like(cough)apple(cough).

This especially works well with a bit older USB AUX stereos. However, at least with BlackBerry, you have the option to enable Mass Storage Mode to get the stereo to see the SD card.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-10-14 05:14 PM
    The 2014 and 2015 GMs don't have an issue with this. I have a 2010 Acadia and the main (silly) reason I want a new GM vehicle is for your exact problem. Like someone had mentioned I believe it's to do with the Blue tooth coding and the vehicle having the correct coding to accept the media.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 08:01 AM