With the introduction of the Priv, I am wondering whether to make a change from my Z30.

It comes down to functionality and apps. Does anyone know if a comparison has been made among the more prominent phones (e.g. the new BB10 phones, Android, iPhone, Nexus, etc.) about functionality:

True multi-tasking
    Hub
    Screen shots
    Attaching files to emails/texts
    Sound quality
    Camera
    Battery LIfe
    Apps (Google Play, iTunes)
    Other

Thanks
    11-16-15 08:10 AM
    I have been periodically hitting the "Trending Now" threads about the Priv as well as just checking in to the Priv forums. Just picking up bits and pieces of info. Since Verizon won't have it for a while, I've got time to read various comments and opinions. While I've visited an AT&T store and had a bit of a "hands on" without actually setting up email/bbm, it is hard to figure out or review the Hub. Besides, Android still befuddles me, even owning a Samsung Tab S.
    11-16-15 08:56 AM
    With the introduction of the Priv, I am wondering whether to make a change from my Z30.

It comes down to functionality and apps. Does anyone know if a comparison has been made among the more prominent phones (e.g. the new BB10 phones, Android, iPhone, Nexus, etc.) about functionality:

True multi-tasking
    Hub
    Screen shots
    Attaching files to emails/texts
    Sound quality
    Camera
    Battery LIfe
    Apps (Google Play, iTunes)
    Other

Thanks
    Having spent time on the Priv on 4 occasions now in store I'll tell you you won't be disappointed with a switch. Aside from the HUB which was obviously not set up all the other functions are top notch.

I have not switched yet for three reasons. 1. Cost is a bit high. 2. The idea of moving away from an OS I love takes some time to get used to 3. There is no rush. I can switch in 2 or 3 months. Whenever!

I'm watching though.

Posted via  BlackBerry Z30
    FF22 likes this.
    11-16-15 10:05 AM
    Good points !
    11-16-15 01:35 PM