Where is the case from?
    11-25-13 12:13 PM
    Where is the case from?
    In South Africa, bought it at a Vodacom shop.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 12:48 PM
    yes, if you don't mind sharing where did you find it would be great

Seidio active case and holster, no screen protector.

For my 10 year old son on the other hand, Trident Aegis case and Steinheil Ultra Clear screen protector....i have to say the Steinheil went on PERFECTLY the first try, no bubbles at all, no trapped dust, straight, just perfect! It's nice and thick and still feels pretty much like glass. Highly recommended!

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 01:11 PM
    Used to be my choice but dropped it in the holster a few times and it always seems to land on the one unprotected corner of the phone. They need to fix that with a wider top flap to cover the entire top of the phone before I ever use one of those again.

Posted via CB10
    That's definitely an issue and one that scares me. Still my favorite holster though.
    11-25-13 06:00 PM
    Totally commando in the front pocket of my trousers next to the rest of my jewels.

Z30 FTW - Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 09:38 PM
    I have the black Otterbox Commuter with the MPERO screen protector. The case is pretty nice, though a bit bulky. Don't really like the screen protector, it has a swirly oily reflection and picks up fingerprint smudges and it was really difficult getting rid of all the bubbles.
    11-25-13 11:19 PM
    I just started using a BlackBerry Transformer case (blue) and it's pretty good so far, but it's pretty slippery compared to the naked z30. I also have the case that was given out via BlackBerry Beta Zone - awesome case, but not a huge fan of the plastic back...kinda cheep look, if it were made out of the glass weave material then it would be perfect.

Posted via my Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.1055
    11-25-13 11:56 PM
    Where did you get the Seidio case from? I can't find it on their website.
    Got mine from CrackBerry store, royal blue. Says they have all colors in stock.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 10:26 AM
    Capdase soft jacket tinted black with screen protector from Capdase as well. I am at India and had to order from eBay. Have to say I got genuine product.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 12:02 PM
    I use a regular screen protector and the powerskin battery case. Awsome!

Channel pin: C00082E59
    11-26-13 12:03 PM
    Are you sure you are not talking about the Z10. I do not see any Seidio cases for the Z30 on the Crackberry store.
    Got mine from CrackBerry store, royal blue. Says they have all colors in stock.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 12:34 PM
    Are you sure you are not talking about the Z10. I do not see any Seidio cases for the Z30 on the Crackberry store.
    Oops, only read the thread title which didn't say z30, skimmed the op's post but obviously missed the part about Z30...my bad!

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 12:37 PM
    How do you like it? If you can post some pics would be awesome...

Capdase soft jacket tinted black with screen protector from Capdase as well. I am at India and had to order from eBay. Have to say I got genuine product.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 03:39 PM
    Otterbox Defender with original screen protector. Carbonite pouch when the extra protection is not fully required.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 06:22 PM
    How do you like the (Transform) case so far?

Proud owner of Q10, Z10 and Z30
    Meh, it's OK but I'm finding myself taking it off unless I'm somewhere outside/rugged where the stakes would be much higher if an accidental drop was to occur.

The screen protector is very nice though.
    11-26-13 10:35 PM
    Question: what are the chances of your screen breaking with a screen protector on the screen? From plastic protectors to zagg and armor protectors.

If the chances are low for both type of protectors, I don't understand why people would buy protections that are most expensive than the others.

11-26-13 11:56 PM
    Meh, it's OK but I'm finding myself taking it off unless I'm somewhere outside/rugged where the stakes would be much higher if an accidental drop was to occur.

The screen protector is very nice though.
    Why do you take off the case if you don't mind me asking. I really enjoyed having the transform case on my z10. I do like the screen protector as well but I don't understand how such a skinny piece of plastic can protect a screen to not break.

11-26-13 11:58 PM
    Why do you take off the case if you don't mind me asking. I really enjoyed having the transform case on my z10. I do like the screen protector as well but I don't understand how such a skinny piece of plastic can protect a screen to not break.

The Z30 feels like a fairly beefy phone already, before snapping the Transform case on it. It starts to feel too clunky for my preference which is why I prefer it naked. If I'm going to be heading out for a night on the town I'll use it, but if I'm here in the carpeted workplace I'll take my chances. Also, in the spirit of full disclosure: my employer pays for my phones and service, which has the optional complete insurance option added-on.
    Oh, here's an aside regarding the Transform case: wireless charging works with the case on the phone. That's a nice plus if you own the Verizon Z30 and pick up a Qi charging pad.

As far as the screen protector is concerned: I think it simply is able to protect against minor scratching (keys/coins in the pocket with the phone and whatnot).
    11-27-13 11:57 AM
    The Z30 feels like a fairly beefy phone already, before snapping the Transform case on it. It starts to feel too clunky for my preference which is why I prefer it naked. If I'm going to be heading out for a night on the town I'll use it, but if I'm here in the carpeted workplace I'll take my chances. Also, in the spirit of full disclosure: my employer pays for my phones and service, which has the optional complete insurance option added-on.
    Oh, here's an aside regarding the Transform case: wireless charging works with the case on the phone. That's a nice plus if you own the Verizon Z30 and pick up a Qi charging pad.

As far as the screen protector is concerned: I think it simply is able to protect against minor scratching (keys/coins in the pocket with the phone and whatnot).
    Understandable. How's the feel of the transform case in your opinion? I currently have the flip case and it adds a huge weight to the phone but something about it makes me really enjoy it.

It feels more 'durable' with the weight added to the phone. That's just my opinion of course.

11-27-13 02:41 PM
    I'm starting to get really disappointed with case offerings, maybe because I keep checking on eBay, Amazon and everywhere else each day for something decent. I'm normally the type of person that always uses Defenders and Survivors, but I can't stand the Defender case for the Z30 so I've been doing without a case. I've got my eye on the Case Mate Tough Case yet it's still not released, in fact I'm starting to wonder if it will actually see the light of day. I've seen the Aegis case but I'm concerned it will have the same issue as the Otterbox cases where the charging area will be odd.
    11-27-13 08:15 PM
    I'm starting to get really disappointed with case offerings, maybe because I keep checking on eBay, Amazon and everywhere else each day for something decent. I'm normally the type of person that always uses Defenders and Survivors, but I can't stand the Defender case for the Z30 so I've been doing without a case. I've got my eye on the Case Mate Tough Case yet it's still not released, in fact I'm starting to wonder if it will actually see the light of day. I've seen the Aegis case but I'm concerned it will have the same issue as the Otterbox cases where the charging area will be odd.
    I've been checking a lot of stores in the malls and majority of the tech supports tell me they are all receiving products around Christmas time.

Crossing my finger that it's true.

11-28-13 12:35 AM
    There were so few options when I purchased my phone back in May. I can't imagine placing a case on my Z now. Plus, I had to have white leather and it was hard to come by.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 12:49 AM
    Using the blue transform case
    11-28-13 12:52 AM
    I'm using factory installed screen protector and no case. Waiting for the pocket pouch to arrive then I will take off screen protector.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 07:15 AM
    case-mate tough + ishield

capdase look and feel cheap. otter is too clunky.
    11-30-13 01:48 PM
97 1234