I installed an app from snap and it didn't work so I deleted it from the settings - app monitor - storage menu. I tried reinstalling the same app the next day and when I went to snap it didn't prompt to download. It asked to open installer. That would tell me that even though I deleted the app and associated files, it is still stored somewhere taking up space on my hard drive. Any ideas here? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    02-21-14 08:51 AM
    That is because of apk file stored in downloads folder. Remove the same, it will show lukw what you are expecting.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-14 08:54 AM
    I installed an app from snap and it didn't work so I deleted it from the settings - app monitor - storage menu. I tried reinstalling the same app the next day and when I went to snap it didn't prompt to download. It asked to open installer. That would tell me that even though I deleted the app and associated files, it is still stored somewhere taking up space on my hard drive. Any ideas here? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    If you're running Snap 2.0.0.2 then you have the option of letting it delete the APK once the app is installed or moving it to a specified folder. Check what folder you have it set to move them to and delete the APK's from there.
    02-21-14 09:21 AM