Hi Guys

Small issue im having, i installed the latest leak 10.2.1.2141 on my device yesterday and everything is working fine.

So to try out .apk i download the Path App .apk and installed on my device and just tried it out and now i then later(in a couple of mins)delete the app although after deleting and giving the device a reboot when i go into App manager path process is still running im not sure how to get rid of this. I cannot do anything because the app has already been deleted

Any help on how to remedy this issue, highly appreciated

Thanks
    02-16-14 08:40 AM
    Hi Guys

Small issue im having, i installed the latest leak 10.2.1.2141 on my device yesterday and everything is working fine.

So to try out .apk i download the Path App .apk and installed on my device and just tried it out and now i then later(in a couple of mins)delete the app although after deleting and giving the device a reboot when i go into App manager path process is still running im not sure how to get rid of this. I cannot do anything because the app has already been deleted

Any help on how to remedy this issue, highly appreciated

Thanks
    Sachesi might be a good choice. It will display all apps installed and let you delete them.
    02-16-14 11:22 AM
    Thanks for your response

What I did was i reinstalled the app, did not run or open it and then I deleted it and problem solved
    Shifty88 likes this.
    02-16-14 10:38 PM