I've had my Z30 for a month now and love it and have decided to dress it up a little and have used the otter box commuter for a week now. It comes with a screen cover (which I don't use - I have a Zagg Invisible Shield HD) and the case is two pieces: one is that silicon gel part and the other part of the hard case. The silicone cover does not cover the screen, but does wrap over the front face slightly. What I've noticed about this is that sometimes in landscape orientation I have to reswipe to flick the app into the tile screen. The phone is very secure in it and there's not any accidental touches of the buttons which is good. It is a NFC friendly and doesn't cover up the BlackBerry symbol on the back so there is a place free to rest your fingers and hold it so that it's not �slipping around in your hands. That being said it still feels a little slippery in your hands sometimes. The rubber Covers for the ports are also very secure and tight and take a little to open so nothing can accidentally slip into them. Although there's a tradeoff in which the phone looks bigger than it already is it still is a very nice looking case .I love the fact that with the case on I don't feel that my phone is gonna be damaged at all however I don't really care for the extra added weight. �I love my phone naked as it looks much better that way than with the case so I guess it's a matter of whether you are prone to dropping your phone or just want the extra protection on whether not you wanna take that risk without a case.�I'll most likely use the case when I'm out playing and don't want to take any chances.

Posted via CB10 with my BlackBerry Z30
    02-01-14 12:02 PM
    Thanks for your post. I happen to love Otterbox cases and I've always get them on my devices.
    02-01-14 12:25 PM
    The only problem I've found with Otterbox cases when removing and installing constantly is the gel portion has a tendancy to become lose over time and the hard shell will loose a bit of it's shape and stick up a bit. I've got the Glacier White Commuter on my Z30 and love it, the added weight is fine with me and there is no way I'll take the chance of dropping it without a case. The Glacier White looks very classy on the phone anyhow so this is what I'll stick with. Once Amazon has the http://www.amazon.ca/Nite-Ize-CCSXL-...bUvbUpU9944367 clip back in stock I'll pick one of these up, thte Z30 and Commuter fit perfect in this clip from what I've heard.

Mike
    02-01-14 01:08 PM
    I love my glacier white commuter. Such a classy case. Amazing. A bit thick than most commuters but otherwise amazing.

White Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.1925 = heaven.
    02-01-14 01:30 PM