guys i am new to blackberry my whatsapp doesnt work i get error on 1 google play services not installled.cant run without those.other i can send media files wondering if downgrading OS would help.
    thanks
    06-15-18 11:33 AM
    Welcome to BlackBerry....

Download WhatsApp from Android, Install app, tap OUTSIDE the box when warned about Google Play Services.

Run patch from BlackBerry World: https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ode=US&lang=en You will need an SD card for this to work.

You also should look at https://forums.crackberry.com/androi...l#post13206367

But keep in mind the BB10 runtime is based on Android 4.3 with is pretty old at this point...
    06-15-18 01:03 PM
    thanks
    i got it working but cant share media files?
    i tried bg shell commands that posted on you tube but when i move whatsapp folder to d card and run commands. and try whats app its keep building whats app folder on device instead using the whats app folder on sd card
    06-17-18 10:47 AM
    thanks
    i got it working but cant share media files?
    i tried bg shell commands that posted on you tube but when i move whatsapp folder to d card and run commands. and try whats app its keep building whats app folder on device instead using the whats app folder on sd card
    If you want a BB VKB, look at the BBMo Motion running BBAndroid. If you want to save a few bucks and don’t care about BBAndroid, find a Regular Android within your budget. It’s just time for acceptance regarding certain apps like WhatsApp for instance.
    06-17-18 04:18 PM