Any word of a 10.2 update that will address the media card issue that I've seen many people, including myself, complain about?

Or is it just a matter of waiting for 10.3 and hoping it addresses the issue?

For those unaware of the issue, for some reason when setting pics to save to SD it won't show up in the photo album until the phone is reset or turned off and turned back on, also with deleting photos, it'll still show in the album on photos until the phone is reset or turned off and turned back on

Posted via CB10
    12-08-14 02:05 PM
    I would guess? that with the rumor that 10.3.x.x (for "legacy" OS 10 units) dropping sometime in January '15 (late next month depending on carriers) they won't do a "micro-fix/update.

I am waiting also..........
    12-08-14 02:26 PM
    Will add my same post here that I have in another thread. I noticed the same thing as well with pictures not showing up on the Verizon stock version of the OS. Did this today and am noticeable impressed. The pictures now show up immediately.

OH MY----only had the Vzw z30 since the Wed before Thanksgiving (us). Just loaded 10.3.1.1154 and mercy mercy. So smooth, quick and a joy to use. Android apps are much faster. WOW. Why did I wait almost 2 weeks? NO IDEA. Testing the battery life on this next charge. Blackberry can do great things! Did not do any kind of restore. Just reinstalled apps and setup my email again. Easy! Did use the auto-loader mentioned in this thread.
    12-08-14 05:58 PM
    Will add my same post here that I have in another thread. I noticed the same thing as well with pictures not showing up on the Verizon stock version of the OS. Did this today and am noticeable impressed. The pictures now show up immediately.

OH MY----only had the Vzw z30 since the Wed before Thanksgiving (us). Just loaded 10.3.1.1154 and mercy mercy. So smooth, quick and a joy to use. Android apps are much faster. WOW. Why did I wait almost 2 weeks? NO IDEA. Testing the battery life on this next charge. Blackberry can do great things! Did not do any kind of restore. Just reinstalled apps and setup my email again. Easy! Did use the auto-loader mentioned in this thread.
    Not a fan of leaks/non-official OS releases even though I'm more than confident in their reliability

Posted via CB10
    12-08-14 07:37 PM
    Thought I was happy with the official release. I was WRONG.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-14 09:04 PM