Finally took the plunge. I remember my Storm 2 and how much better it was than my Storm. Hoping I'm as pleased with my investment to the Z30 over my Z10. Had to buy outright from Verizon so I can keep the unlimited data. I'm excited!!

Posted via CB10
    06-19-14 06:33 AM
    Yes absolutely!!I ordered mine from VZW and I have not looked back to my Z10. Oh don't get me wrong, the Z10 is a great phone. I never thought I could be happier. Till I tried the Z30!
    You will love it! Come back here is you need help with anything! Lots of us can answer your questions, should you have any!
    06-19-14 07:04 AM
    Yes absolutely!!I ordered mine from VZW and I have not looked back to my Z10. Oh don't get me wrong, the Z10 is a great phone. I never thought I could be happier. Till I tried the Z30!
    You will love it! Come back here is you need help with anything! Lots of us can answer your questions, should you have any!
    I always say that my Z10 can do just about anything a Iphone can do. I need battery life and bigger screen to use my laptop less.

What pees me off is the Verizon store has none to look at and when u ask they think your from China or Jupiter. If only people could hold the phone and try it and not have a sales rep tell you your stupid for wanting one then more would know about BlackBerry 10

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes, mkiiw and kbz1960 like this.
    06-19-14 07:54 AM
    I thought the same, dude. But the Z30 is just SO much better. You'll love it.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    06-19-14 08:28 AM
    Never looked back.

Benefits. Built in miracast, Fm radio, way bigger battery, better tying.

Cons. It's bigger and slightly heavier. But you will forget about that after a few weeks.

Rogers Deals and Discounts C0022C8F2
    06-19-14 08:37 AM
    It's a great phone.

Waiting on the Z50 with 32gb of internal memory
    06-19-14 08:40 AM
    What pees me off is the Verizon store has none to look at and when u ask they think your from China or Jupiter. If only people could hold the phone and try it and not have a sales rep tell you your stupid for wanting one then more would know about BlackBerry 10

Posted via CB10[/QUOTE]

The store in Cypress, Ca. has a working q10 and z30. The folks there know all about BB, got to test both side by side (used to have a q10). My next BB device will be the z30.
    06-19-14 10:36 AM
    You'll never look back. Z30 is absolutely the best phone I've ever had!

Z30 / STA 100-3 / 10.2.1.2180
    Carl Estes and zamboni08 like this.
    06-19-14 11:02 AM
    I have been using the Z30 on AT&T and am really missing the 4G LTE so I ordered one from Verizon the other day. Should arrive today. Have to say though, when I walked in to the local Verizon store, I told them that I was planning on moving all 8 of my lines to them. However, four of the phones had to be BB and the salesman literally walked over to the front door and asked me to leave. He said BBs were the worst phone ever and they don't carry them. I told him to check the website and he just become more belligerent and continued to hold the door open. I left in disgust and was FUMING. For some unknown reason, I stopped at a third party retailer on my way home and the district rep for Verizon happened to be in the store. I told him what happened and he too was steamed. "Regardless of your personal phone preference, you don't argue with a customer". He proceeded to discuss all options they had for my group including all three BB models they carry. I am going to just start with me to see how their coverage works but I was SO disappointed with Verizon that I may just cancel during the trial period out of spite. At least the district manager, took the dbag's name and promised to go to that store next to "discuss the matter with the manager."
    Carl Estes and nuangel2 like this.
    06-19-14 11:25 AM
    The Z10 to Z30 was my upgrade path and it was definitely worth it!

Posted via CB10 from the AWESOME Z30; because I know!
    06-19-14 11:26 AM
    Talk about being unprofessional!! It's one thing to help educate a customer but to lose 8 sales and argue with the customer is a totally different ballgame.

People like that definitely need to find a new job because they know absolutely nothing about sales.

Really glad you got to talk to the area manager. Hopefully that fool gets tossed for being such a negative blemish on the company.

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes and Dave Bourque like this.
    06-19-14 11:32 AM
    I upgraded from a Z10 on AT&T to a Z30 on Verizon. The size difference took about a week to get used to but now when I pick-up or use my Z10 (still active for now) the Z10 feels small. I just bought a wireless charger from Verizon and how cool is that! I just put the phone down on it and it charges. Only the Verizon Z30 has this feature so that's something else to look forward to. Also, the Z30 on Verizon is XLTE capable. The Z10 is not. Many more good reasons to switch to the Verizon Z30.
    06-19-14 03:13 PM
    OP, please drop in a week or two after you run with the Z30 for a bit. I started with Z10 and a friend convinced BlackBerry to send me a Z30 upgrade as I was going for major surgery. Still have the Z10 but NOTHING rocks (or has better battery life) than Z30.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-14 07:21 PM
    I just got my Z30 yesterday (traded up from a Z10) and have been enjoying it so far. I love the larger size.
    Only concern is I expected more from the speakers that most users rave about. It seems to get static-y on the bass side. Not sure if that's normal or I have a bad phone. Or maybe it's the particular tracks.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-14 07:52 PM
    I went z10 to z30. Only 2 BlackBerry I've ever used or owned. Z30 is by far the best phone I've ever had. My kids are teenage girls and like the z10.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-14 08:23 PM
    If you loved the Z10 i guarantee you won't be disappointed !! Cheers !!

White Z30!!
    06-19-14 09:25 PM
    No phone. Still possessing. First time I have ever had a problem with Big Red. I called two times because I never got my tracking number info. They told me it was a high end phone and my unlimited account has to be verified and it should be sent by Friday. I called this morning and they cancelled my other order and offered me one for $200 and get to keep my unlimited data. I'm very disappointed cause I wanted phone this weekend but saving$300 is so worth it.

When I went into verizon store to get this phone the basically told me BlackBerrys won't run Android apps , they have none, and get out of the store I got others iPhone n00bs to deal with.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-14 08:52 AM
    Amazing how much phone store dolts like to push you away from BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-14 02:35 PM
    Amazing how much phone store dolts like to push you away from BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Even when you ask for it by name.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-14 05:39 PM
    OP- all of my droid apps run fine on Z30. Downloaded from"Snap".

Posted via CB10
    06-21-14 08:31 PM
    You'll immediately enjoy the battery life.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-14 06:24 PM
    You'll immediately enjoy the battery life.

Posted via CB10
    Buck I would say that is probably my biggest reason for upgrading. Screen size comes a close second. FedEx tomorrow

Posted via CB10
    06-24-14 08:40 AM
    I'm so curious if the phone is gonna be little big for my pocket. I'm 6' tall and have a fairly big pockets.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-14 08:41 AM
    I just upgraded from the z10. I'd heard I'd lose a little on the screen resolution, color, and bright-light viewing. Don't believe it. I can read it just fine in the sun; comparing brightness at 50% power, where I always have it, is very comparable, and the small resolution downgrade is virtually undetectable. The z10 can definitely go brighter, buy I NEVER had it at that level. The colors are more saturated (which I love) and appear very realistic. Actually, my beloved monolith (z10) looks a little faded now.

Posted via CB10
    baspeed likes this.
    06-24-14 09:50 AM
    I see it's tracking info and it was dropped off two hours away at 3.45 am. I'm thinking maybe FedEx has a truck cones this way early every morning in. FedEx usually gets here on time.

I can't wait for battery life, bigger screen, and twin speakers.

One more sale in the US for BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes, gokulesh and zamboni08 like this.
    06-25-14 08:08 AM
36 12